Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If someone punched you in the face, then felt bad after they heard you filed a police report, the tried to get you to back off by donating to a charity, would you?

Because it sounds like this dipshit only felt bad once he realized there were real world consequences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Sigma posted:

If someone punched you in the face, then felt bad after they heard you filed a police report, the tried to get you to back off by donating to a charity, would you?

Because it sounds like this dipshit only felt bad once he realized there were real world consequences

If they apologized and I didn't seem to be permanently disabled or disfigured by the punch (as Eichenwald is clearly no longer affected by the GIF?) Yeah, I probably would. But I don't have the power of being a known media figure and minor Twitter celebrity behind me to get articles written about me and push for someone to spend up to 10 years in jail for what was done so maybe my perspective is skewed.

CubsWoo fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 20, 2017

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sigma posted:

Kurt Eichenwald is a pedo liar that deserves every bad thing that happens to him. He sued his own mother for inhereritence.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

So we're all just OK with calling it Cheez-it instead of Cheez Whiz? Most surprising thing in this whole thread so far tbh

The Cheeze Wiz is my wrestling name plz don't steal.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Now do Loss with Xavier miscarrying Franchesca.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Have they released Big Show's dick yet?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

Have they released Big Show's dick yet?

typewriter like head

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"We wish Big Show's dick the very best in its future endeavors"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
UUDD posted a video today that's totally normal so seems like there's no heat on Xavier (nor should there be). I'm of the opinion there shouldn't be any backlash on Paige either especially if Xavier is fine but the jizz on belt thing is a liiittle more complex, so...:shobon:

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

I'm so sad the Pisscast is no longer around for this.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Why couldn't it have been the diva's title instead? Would have been the perfect sendoff to it.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

UUDD posted a video today that's totally normal so seems like there's no heat on Xavier (nor should there be). I'm of the opinion there shouldn't be any backlash on Paige either especially if Xavier is fine but the jizz on belt thing is a liiittle more complex, so...:shobon:

I'm not entirely sure that UUDD is being closely monitored by WWE for this because on the day of the original leaks all they posted as a two and a half minute video compilation of people saying "Congratulations Austin!"

It was supposed to be about UUDD getting one million subscribers but yeah it was pretty awkward considering the other news of the day.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alan BStard posted:

I'm not entirely sure that UUDD is being closely monitored by WWE for this because on the day of the original leaks all they posted as a two and a half minute video compilation of people saying "Congratulations Austin!"

It was supposed to be about UUDD getting one million subscribers but yeah it was pretty awkward considering the other news of the day.

Well Steph was on the goddamn channel for it as well, so I think it's a little naive to think WWE doesn't closely monitor the channel.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE put up a video of awkward moments in WWE history within a few hours of the leaks hitting, so it's entirely possible they're having a chuckle at the whole thing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

WWE put up a video of awkward moments in WWE history within a few hours of the leaks hitting, so it's entirely possible they're having a chuckle at the whole thing.

To be fair there, it was International Awkward Moments Day that day

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyRomeo1/status/843960113127919621

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
I fully expect that Vince wants to make this into an angle, and will rehire Maddox once he finds out that hes been released.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well Steph was on the goddamn channel for it as well, so I think it's a little naive to think WWE doesn't closely monitor the channel.

I said not being closely monitored for this. Otherwise just look at the comments in that video and tell me otherwise. I'm not saying WWE don't care about UUDD at all.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wonder if there'll be a cocky pricks chant

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alan BStard posted:

I said not being closely monitored for this. Otherwise just look at the comments in that video and tell me otherwise. I'm not saying WWE don't care about UUDD at all.

I guess. My point is more that I doubt there will be heat on Xavier for this. Paige? Ehhhhhh. There shouldn't be there either, but there might be.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Sionistic posted:

I fully expect that Vince wants to make this into an angle, and will rehire Maddox once he finds out that hes been released.
24 hours later: "Who the gently caress hired Maddox?"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There shouldn't be there either, but there might be.

Some hard hitting journalism

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

Some hard hitting journalism

Hey I'm just following in the steps of Big Dave.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIzbAKSk4x0

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm so happy that the raw after all this stuff is in Brooklyn.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

I think that's an old video from the whole "Maddox is lost in a cave" period that people have re-uploaded to stir poo poo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Maddox should return and team up with Undertaker and Christian.

They can call them Team CUM.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
:staredog:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Blaise330 posted:

Why couldn't it have been the diva's title instead? Would have been the perfect sendoff to it.

Hell of a big finish, yeah.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

Hell of a big finish, yeah.

It wasn't that big :chord:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

quote:

On his recent podcast, Booker T gave his thoughts on the nude photos and videos of Paige that were leaked on Friday:

"My thing is this; it’s not about the content that was on the phone that got hacked and posted—then again it is because we have to talk about it from both perspectives. I have to tell you, I got hacked a few years back and they got to my Twitter, they got to my YouTube account, to my Square account, and actually tried to get into my bank account with my email. They hijacked my AOL account so if I didn’t have my original paperwork from 100 years ago, I wouldn’t have gotten it back. I’m lucky my wife keeps all that information. Lucky I didn’t have some compromising photos on my computer or something, they otherwise would have been out there. This turned my life upside down for about 9-10 days where everything was frozen. I had money from my Square account for about 6 months so I couldn’t get it. It totally just ripped my life apart. They put my home address, phone number, social security number all online, as well as a lot of racist comments. It was just totally out there, so stuff like this can happen in this day and age. We think that our privacy is protected, but these days it is a little bit different. Back in the day, they went into your mailbox and stole your mail, that is a federal crime. You can go to prison for that for many years. How can you track someone stealing your emails if you don’t know who they are? They can change like a chameleon; how can you actually fix that not happening to you again? It’s strange.

What’s even more strange to me is the thought of young people nowadays. To put themselves out there like that and something like this happening, it can totally change the landscape of one’s life. Just think about wanting a job as a teacher now, or something like that and work with kids, and the first things when you are looking for employment these days is to go on your social media, go online and check your profile and see exactly what you have done in the past. For me, everyone knows I have a record, which has follows me until the end of time. Something like this is going to follow Paige for the end of time. Right now, I don’t know if the photos have been authenticated or not, but I know she put a post on it on Twitter and apologized for it and what not, but the thing is, these young people have to think about what they do before they actually do it, because like I said, this is going to follow—not just follow her, but affect her right now with what she is doing.

One of the biggest compliments one of my friend’s, Scott Armstrong, told me, ‘Book, one thing about you over these years in this business, one thing about you is that you never have lost focus. You always stayed focus to what the task at hand is. You always focused on business and did your job.’ Somebody like Scott Armstrong telling me that is huge because he’s a guy who has made mistakes and lost focus, so for him to get back on track and stay focused and realize that I did something right, and these young people need to know that these days there are cameras everywhere. Everybody is looking to create a story, everybody is looking for a comeup on your downfall. Neither one of them had any dealings with putting that video out I’m sure, but everybody that was in that video is going to affect each one of those people for the rest of their life. One thing you have to understand as a celebrity is that when you put yourself out there, you are going to be scrutinized when you are going out there and making a lot of money, when you are a so-called Superstar, so called Famous. Wen you are famous where people go out there and see your movie, buying action figures, they are the ones that are paying the checks, they are the ones who deserve to be scrutinized and asked the question why. Why is my young one having to see this? That is your private life and I respect your private life, but don’t make me be part of your private life. That is when it becomes a discrepancy, that is when it becomes a problem. When you put yourself in a position where something can happen, trust me, 9 times out of 10 something will happen. I go back to Mike Tyson to what, 1995 to that beauty queen. Did Mike Tyson do something wrong? I don’t know, but if you are in a hotel room at 2am something can go wrong, and if something goes wrong, you have to know that you put yourself in that position for something to happen. That’s the thing; don’t put yourself in a position for something like this to happen to you because it can be the downfall and the detriment to your life."

Booker kinda comes off like he's blaming them at the end there...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Booker literally just equated Paige to Mike Tyson. And himself. Booker's an idiot.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fart blood posted:

what was the shucky ducky quack quack moment of the video though?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Photex posted:

what was the sucky fucky bareback moment of the video though?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Booker's right.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is the cumshot in Bookers Fave Five?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
CUMAROONI! CUMAROONI!

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Has Impact signed Maddox to fight Del Rio yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Strawberry Panda posted:

Has Impact signed Maddox to fight Del Rio yet?

so a shoot fight?

• Locked thread