Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Efexeye posted:

at dinner with the inlaws last night, as usual desperately trying to avoid politics i let it slip that trump was on track to spend a billion dollars on vacations during his tenure. mother in law asked me 'what was that' and i repeated it and she said, oh nowhere near as much as obama. i said it's about 10 times as much. she said 'obama flew all over the place' and went back to her meatball

you can only talk to a wall for so long before you're the dumbfuck so internally lol'ed and ate my risotto

I saw the exact same thing in the comments to an article on that. Oh, a billion dollars, so a drop in the bucket compared to Obama.

People are just too loving stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

etalian posted:

It's tough being a Santa Clara 49ers fan now.

i no longer live in the area but i've heard the new stadium as bad as the old one, and in the old one you could get a bad sunburn as well as frostbite at the same game

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Well I haven't heard anything about Trump making any foreign visits, so maybe he's really saving us money by not jetsetting around the world like Obama did. Why visit other nations when you can just yell at their heads of state over the phone and passive aggressively tweet about them?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Well I haven't heard anything about Trump making any foreign visits, so maybe he's really saving us money by not jetsetting around the world like Obama did. Why visit other nations when you can just yell at their heads of state over the phone and passive aggressively tweet about them?

Trump is afraid of having to eat foreign food.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
probably because they know any foreign visit anywhere is going to have a poo poo load of protestors which will crush his fragile ego and precipitate a global thermonuclear war

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

XMNN posted:

probably because they know any foreign visit anywhere is going to have a poo poo load of protestors which will crush his fragile ego and precipitate a global thermonuclear war

Also any politician except for Putin who supports or tries to arrange a visit from Trump is gonna get poo poo on

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Clitch posted:

Trump is afraid of having to eat foreign food.

poor guy, he'd probably love oldschool British cooking

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

XMNN posted:

he's not allowed to speak in front of the british parliament lmao

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Efexeye posted:

at dinner with the inlaws last night, as usual desperately trying to avoid politics i let it slip that trump was on track to spend a billion dollars on vacations during his tenure. mother in law asked me 'what was that' and i repeated it and she said, oh nowhere near as much as obama. i said it's about 10 times as much. she said 'obama flew all over the place' and went back to her meatball

you can only talk to a wall for so long before you're the dumbfuck so internally lol'ed and ate my risotto

I've gotten into the habit of just whipping out my phone and disputing anything my in-laws say.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

I've gotten into the habit of just whipping out my phone and disputing anything my in-laws say.

I just drink and let them live in their echo chambers.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

I just drink

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

yeah but that's all just fake news :rolleyes:

My parents are hardcore Fox News types and it's totally pointless trying to talk about any of this stuff with them. Their only rebuttal is "No. That's not right."

It's loving bewildering. They're not dumb. My mom started her own business in a complex field and has done incredibly well over the past 20 years.

As they've gotten older they're waaay more partisan. Suddenly they're both hardcore NRA supporters even though they've never owned a gun in their life lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

My parents are hardcore Fox News types and it's totally pointless trying to talk about any of this stuff with them. Their only rebuttal is "No. That's not right."

It's loving bewildering. They're not dumb. My mom started her own business in a complex field and has done incredibly well over the past 20 years.

As they've gotten older they're waaay more partisan. Suddenly they're both hardcore NRA supporters even though they've never owned a gun in their life lol

It's a legitimate thing about being afraid of being wrong.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Tumble posted:

poor guy, he'd probably love oldschool British cooking

"No, Mr. Trump, but we do have well-boiled."

Actually it would be more like: May and Johnson discuss NATO with President Trump over a cheeky Nando's.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Remember when Willie Clinton was trying to distract from scandals and launched patriot missiles, or when the Bush administration invaded foreign countries, or Obama sent drones? Donnie T just tweets. All the lols with none the guilt

DOA
Nov 17, 2016
i dont know much about us politics but trump is like 70 years old and he could be close to 80 if he gets 2 terms

people over 60 years shouldnt even be allowed to be a candidate for president..senile fucks

also clinton is an old hag

DOA fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 21, 2017

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Space Camp fuckup posted:

You can be good at <thing> and generally successful while also being generally retarded in many ways and having absolutely terrible critical thinking skills. See the good doctor Ben Carson.

Tribalism is also in our idiot natures so if you start to identify with a team be it political or whatever, it's very easy to only accept information that conforms to your worldview where your team is good and other team is bad. People are very good at cognitive dissonance.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lolling acontextually itt for the nth time

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

DOA posted:

i dont know much about us politics but trump is like 70 years old and he could be close to 80 if he gets 2 terms

people over 60 years shouldnt even be allowed to be a candidate for president..senile fucks

also clinton is an old hag

Watch them run Clinton again or someone like her and lose again. The lols will never end.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Burt Sexual posted:

You didn't like the poor and olds?

How could I hate these retarded old farts? They've brought me 4 years of lols. I hope they can live off health care long enough to bring me another four years

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jose posted:

Trump is live tweeting a congressional hearing with the head of the FBI into whether he colluded with russia using the official potus twitter account lol

The tweets are coming from inside the White House!

Lmbo

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

The tweets are coming from inside the White House!

Lmbo

Toland Drump sits alone, propped up in the massive bed in the Lincoln bedroom, with a computer in his lap dissing '90s hip-hop stars at 4 AM. Lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lollin at trumps rally right now

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

WaryWarren posted:

Toland Drump sits alone, propped up in the massive bed in the Lincoln bedroom, with a computer in his lap dissing '90s hip-hop stars at 4 AM. Lol

He doesn't use a computer just his phone. He's like a bizzaro grandpa who wants his email printed but can also somehow use a Galaxy SIII or whatever the gently caress Trump uses.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nuclearmonkee posted:

You can be good at <thing> and generally successful while also being generally retarded in many ways and having absolutely terrible critical thinking skills. See the good doctor Ben Carson.

Tribalism is also in our idiot natures so if you start to identify with a team be it political or whatever, it's very easy to only accept information that conforms to your worldview where your team is good and other team is bad. People are very good at cognitive dissonance.

Wow this is a good post. But I still lol at my dad doing it. He's 75

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

George H.W. oval office posted:

lollin at trumps rally right now

I want a harley davidson now

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Please post if says something insane and lolworthy I'm stuck working and trying to listen to him speak makes me enter a fugue state.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Putin: If you do not tweet for 24 hours the deadhand switch will activate.
Trump: Da, comrade.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jose posted:

I hope my thread lasts that long

We won't even last that long lmao

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Please post if says something insane and lolworthy I'm stuck working and trying to listen to him speak makes me enter a fugue state.
https://twitter.com/bennytheshap/status/843975808402178048

if only he took 9...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nuclearmonkee posted:

A lot of pointing at the crowd, and signs saying drain the swamp.!

And kids in the background wearing maga poo poo

Women for Trump signs is my lol

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 21, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol get outta here with this whack rear end gimme a chance :qq: bullshit, I thought you were a WINNER Donnie

haljordan fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 21, 2017

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Efexeye posted:

Don't we all have a Mexico, around which we build walls?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr Havafap posted:

Donalt Drump hasn't killed satire even though he's dealt a heavy blow.

Don't despair though, because satire will simply go the other way; we'll see a skit with Donalf Prump as a completely reasonable man, affable and well spoken and it'll be the funniest poo poo ever.
And when a generation from now we'll watch it on a rerun and laugh and laugh, and the young ones will be totally bewildered and we'll laugh even harder.

It's going to happen and I'm calling it.

Lmbo this would be the most stressful thing to watch

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Finish with the stones you can't always get you want, is strong lol in KY

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Is he eating a bucket of KFC in actual KY cuz that would really whip up the base

Cover it in some ky jelly cuz why the gently caress not lmao

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/WestWingReport/status/843975570560090112

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
everything, is a lol

haljordan