Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

leaded glass imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Probably the same poo poo you buy from Spencer's type stores, and local shops that don't have pride in selling locally-blown glass. You know, the shops with cheap rear end body jewelry, which also probably comes from AE

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
4pcs/bag Outdoor Emergency Urinate bags mini Toilet Easy Take Piss Bags Use on Hosptial Car Traffic Jam Travel NO SMELL 600cc

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Found my outfit for the weekend

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Those pants own.

TEEHEART Men's Cute Kid Expression Print T-Shirt Men Summer Modal T shirt Hipster Tees la217

summer man t shirts men's Geometric triangle print t shirt male casual fashion short sleeve pullover tops plus size

rude humor Joke Birthday Give It To Me Rare Funny T Shirt Tshirt Men Cotton Short Sleeve T-shirt Top Tees

High Quality Tees Men's Short Sleeve Printed Crew Neck Down Syndrome Awareness Ribbon Tee

Kill your local drug dealer T shirt tee meth shoot all sizes available Tee Shirt Hipster Harajuku Brand Clothing T-Shirt

Say perhaps to drugs smile face Letters Print Women tshirt Cotton Casual Funny t shirt For Lady Top Tee Hipster Drop Ship Z-841

Oh my god: Men Doug on Heroin T-Shirt Animation Comedy Drama Cartoon Characters t shirt doug Funnie Drugs tees Women tops pullover

nsfw maybe? Nude Ein Elen In Wine T Shirt Design From Anime Phantom Of Inferno T-shirt Cool Casual Novelty Tshirt Unisex Printed Style Tee

PROPAGANDA DPRK North Korea Posters T-shirt Top Lycra Cotton Men T shirt New Design High Quality Digital Inkjet Printing

I feel like there are 3 new seinfeld shirts every time I check 2017 summer sexy harajuku punk rok unif omighty k-pop red letters seinfeld and chill printed tank cropped women yellow croped

twoday fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Mar 20, 2017

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Got a link for those codeine pants?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Fashion Men T Shirt Free Shipping Round Neck Best Selling Male Natural Cotton Shirt NATIONAL AWARENESS

twoday
May 4, 2005

Snowy posted:

Got a link for those codeine pants?

I came pretty close, but all I could find was these cheez-it pants that should be in a museum:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Rea...5b-7775df48a585

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It's okay, we always knew.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Mondays are fun because I'm virtually guaranteed one Aliexpress thing :c00l:

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bar...b0-31b5f8336f58

this appears to be a replica of baroque 7 stringed viola, and costs $1800

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

twoday posted:

this appears to be a replica of baroque 7 stringed viola, and costs $1800

It is the wisest choice for playing and collecting.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Couldn't find the exact pants again but try searching "3d print hip hop sweatpants"

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32583551935.html#autostay

twoday
May 4, 2005

There are multiple styles of codiene pants?!?

sweet christ

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

twoday posted:

There are multiple styles of codiene pants?!?

sweet christ

poo poo dude there are multiple styles of complete codeine outfits

no longer will you have to be mismatched while slurpin that sizzurp

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

best result for "drank"

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3d-...53-db5d28a92c81

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Looks to be on point

Ohhai
Apr 5, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

I bought some :420: stuff off DHGate and it was great, but thats before I knew aliexpress existed.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HOT...8f-4db26d5eb74e

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...ea-56ae418fd98f

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

In the mail today:

- "Lego" Doctor Strange, Khal Drogo, Danerys Targaryen and Hot Dog Man, in order of quality. Doctor Strange and Khal Drogo are great, indistinguishable from real Lego dudes (A+). Danerys had a little bit of molding flash on her head and looks weird with no nose but is otherwise fine (A-). Hot Dog Man is pretty rough with the paint job and some de-molding scrapes (C). Worth it for 87 cents each.

- "Salae Logic Analyzer". Remains to be seen if this does what it's supposed to at all. If so, great tool for the electronics kit.

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
I'm interested in the knockoff logic analyzer. I'm interested in a thing I saw on hackaday and figuring out if I can get a readable signal from an $11 harbor Freight wireless thermometer would own. Post updates!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I successfully bought a few things without incident with my WA address and two of them have already been marked as shipped. I don't know what's different now than the last time I tried to order stuff in 2015, but there it is.

Somebody needs to buy the Junkie Doug shirt.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I've been eyeing a pneumatic v-nail gun for assembling picture frames (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MEI...d1-2d6056d35034)

and its cheap relative to what it would cost on amazon, but is it worth it? Will the quality be hot garbage? Will it explode in my hand the first time I use it?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

My two rules for AliExpress are

1. Nothing that goes in or on your body except clothes (i.e. no cosmetics, supplements or foods)

2. Nothing that could kill or seriously injure you if it suddenly failed in use.

I think a nail gun probably falls into the second category, but give it a shot and post a review!

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
I am feeling adventurous. Will order soon and follow up with review or lost fingat notice

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've been eyeing up the laser cutters but I don't really have room for one in my tiny rear end apartment

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

PokeJoe posted:

I've been eyeing up the laser cutters but I don't really have room for one in my tiny rear end apartment

the little ones (the only ones you have any business buying from aliexpress) have about the footprint of a printer and you could probably even rest poo poo on top but I keep thinking back to the one chick I knew who built her own and her walls covered with burn holes from when the mirrors got out of whack

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 20, 2017

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B_n9YaAMmg

I think I'm going to order a $5 kevlar glove so I don't stab myself while shucking oysters, but I'm afraid it will be oddly small

The images are pretty murdery

I am also thinking of buying a condenser mic and mixer and cables and stuff for podcasting. Youtube reviews say the $30 mic is quite decent. Even on aliexpress all this audio equipment adds up to $100, and that's a pretty serious investment (relatively). Does anyone have some good reason for why I shouldnt do this?

twoday fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Mar 21, 2017

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

I notice the listing mentions using them in a hospital. Do Chinese hospitals not have bedpans?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cockmaster posted:

I notice the listing mentions using them in a hospital. Do Chinese hospitals not have bedpans?

Probably for waiting on line.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cockmaster posted:

Maybe not clean bedpans. One of the reasons for street making GBS threads (or letting your kid poop on the floor in an airplane) is that public bathrooms are 'dirty.' If you are worried about the hospital bathroom or bedpan being dirty, you might want your own clean disposable pee sack.

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3d-...d66d66fd8&tpp=1

More drank

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xan...e9dcfc04d&tpp=1

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wom...e9dcfc04d&tpp=1

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Omg that AZ iced tea

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Krakox posted:

I'm interested in the knockoff logic analyzer. I'm interested in a thing I saw on hackaday and figuring out if I can get a readable signal from an $11 harbor Freight wireless thermometer would own. Post updates!

I tested it and it works great! Use Salae Logic software v1.2.13, or open-source sigrok software.

Here it is simultaneously capturing serial data at 115200bps (the top signal) and an 800kHz data signal for a WS2812 LED strip (bottom). Decoding of the serial looks good (see the lower right sidebar) and while you need to balance your sampling rate and data space (e.g. so far I can only grab 1 second of data at the maximum rate of 24Ms/s, but maybe I can increase that by playing with the settings) the triggering is good so it probably isn't a big issue. Note that I hid the lower 6 channels to try and increase data depth but I'm not sure if I did it right. I've been playing with it for like 20 minutes.

I dunno what specific data rate your wireless thermometer uses, but by Shannon's theorem you absolutely can't see anything more than 12MHz and I'd bet for a good signal you'd be looking at a realistic maximum of more like 4-6MHz.

Neat little device. Definitely worth the 8 bucks. I feel a little bad about using the Salae software but if I start using a logic analyzer a lot I'll go and buy the real thing to support them.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My AE chinese phone from earlier in the thread held a charge for almost a month with light use btw.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

Found my outfit for the weekend

Is that GARLIC?!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

That70sHeidi posted:

Is that GARLIC?!

yeah, someone key me in on the garlic connection. is there some new drug where you snort specially treated garlic or what, how does that figure in.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

you put the garlic in ur butt

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The garlic is to cover up the smell of cigarettes, weed, Boomer, and ghosts on your breath, of course.

Don't ask what the feather is for. You don't want to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I like to imagine the garlic thing stemmed from a misunderstanding of magic mushrooms