Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the ss was the most multicultural military force ever!

:stare:

Sure. Why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
it was all very surreal. apparently its the allies fault that all those jews starved, because we were bombing german cities to rubble so they couldnt feed all their "prisoners". i showed him a picture of a mass grave in belzen in 42, before german industry was crippled, and the stacks of emaciated corpses. oh, well they couldnt be fed because russia is big and the supply chain was poor. when i pointed out that belzen is in poland, it somehow became a picture from the warsaw ghetto. the famous pictures of uniformed germans shooting civilians into mass graves were all partisan executions

its kind of insane that these people exist

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

People still fight the validity of the heliocentric model.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Someone post bigtittyjewishgirl.jpg again

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Arc Light posted:

Your grandfather is a tough dude. Those guys made it through unimaginable hardship.

Fair warning, I'm an airman and my only real rucking experience has been getting ready for the death march, so I can only speak from personal experience. It's actually a pretty good time, if you're prepared for it.

I was in the military heavy category, which requires participants to wear fatigues, boots, and a minimum of 35 lbs in a rucksack. Other categories are military light (uniform, LBE, and canteen), civilian heavy (whatever clothing you want + 35 lb pack), and civilian light (basically a marathon, wear what you want). The civilian categories are open to military personnel, if you don't feel like wearing a uniform.

I wore my deployment multicams and Danner Tachyon

You wore Chinese made garbage on the Bataan death march ruck?!?!

*slides .38 revolver across the table*

Do the needful.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

i spent a not insignificant chunk of my morning in an online argument with a holocaust denier who turned out to not only be a german, but also a nazi. it was weird though, he kept getting butthurt when i countered all his arguments by mostly calling him a nazi. he even tried to claim that himmlers polsen speech was talking about deportation when words like "exterminate" were used. claimed the pogroms against the jews were justified because "international jewlrey" declared "war" on germany in 1936 in the new york times. been a long time since i felt such a strong urge to kill someone through the internet

Man, Holocaust deniers are always the epitome of worst loving people. If they had any competition it would be from the hyper-Chinese patriots who claim Mao never harmed a single Chinese person who wasn't a secret agent for America, Japan or Russia

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Every now and then, I get into it with this dude I went to high school with on Facebook. His insane beliefs include:

The world is flat
The Bible is literally true
Space doesn't exist
Evolution is a lie
Leftists have never contributed anything positive to America ever

I think he's also an anti-vaccine nut but I'm not certain.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Anti-vax would fit with the rest

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Like, maybe a month after my brains got turned to mush, I apparently got into the flat Earth thing a bit. I say apparently as I can't remember. I found some research on my computer and it looked like a loving serial killer was writing his manifesto but about the world being flat.

Then the swelling in my brain went down some and I was like wow, that's fucken dumb.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
So what explains your posting now

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Stage 3 syphilis from your mom

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Thanks arc light, exactly what I was looking for, advice wise. I'll be saving that post. And thanks for going to the event, to keep the memory alive. Awesome that many of the survivors show up and that the one guy even starts it off. My grandpa doesn't like to travel anymore and I don't know if he would even be interested in attending but I hope when i make it there are still survivors there to talk to. Seriously kicking myself for not doing it this year.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

not caring here posted:

Like, maybe a month after my brains got turned to mush, I apparently got into the flat Earth thing a bit. I say apparently as I can't remember. I found some research on my computer and it looked like a loving serial killer was writing his manifesto but about the world being flat.

Then the swelling in my brain went down some and I was like wow, that's fucken dumb.

How can the Earth be flat if it's hollow and filled with dinosaurs?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

LongDarkNight posted:

How can the Earth be flat if it's hollow and filled with dinosaurs?

Bad logic because I filled your mom with dinosaurs last night and she is not the earth

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeris posted:

Bad logic because I filled your mom with dinosaurs last night and she is not the earth

probate yourself

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

LongDarkNight posted:

How can the Earth be flat if it's hollow and filled with dinosaurs nazis?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Could be Nazi Dinosaurs..

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Genocide Tendency posted:

Could be Nazi Dinosaurs..

Obvious photoshop, it's got no feathers.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

TBeats posted:

probate yourself

be an idiot king

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How does it button those buttons

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

servants, duh

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Other dino-nazis.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jewish people it then eats for expediency

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ceE43AHyw

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

I learned over the weekend that Shaq is a flat-earther.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Shaq's opinion on anything outside of basketball is about as useful as gambling advice from Charles Barkley.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Zeris posted:

My mother could palm your head like a basketball you little bitch.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

LongDarkNight posted:

My mother could palm your head like a basketball you little bitch.

Safe to say we all like a woman with big hands around these parts.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
So, not a dad but I'm starting to do a bunch of dad stuff. Like, starting a vegetable/herb garden.

Just put this up:

Come at me with your dad knowlege.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

So, not a dad but I'm starting to do a bunch of dad stuff. Like, starting a vegetable/herb garden.

Just put this up:

Your grass is bad.

Dad level -1.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Just put this up:

gonna make a gardening thread since its about drat time

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Your grass is bad.

Dad level -1.

GF bought the house in like October. Lawn is one of my projects.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

GF bought the house in like October. Lawn is one of my projects.

What state?

My lawn issues are too many trees limiting the sunlight and moss. Thank god water is a non issue in my part of WA.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Looks cool.

http://www.natgeomaps.com/trail-maps/pdf-quads

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

What state?

My lawn issues are too many trees limiting the sunlight and moss. Thank god water is a non issue in my part of WA.

Missouri. Lawn shouldn't be to hard to get going, we get pretty good sunlight on the yard. Plus we don't have a dog (yet) so I can put stuff down and not worry about it.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Xeriscaping is da best

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Xeriscaping is da best

I mean, I'd be down just because I wouldn't have to mow the lawn. I got all used to a City lawn and now I have a County lawn to worry about. Not huge, but it's like 4x as big as the patch of grass I had when I lived in the city.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I have a lawn and I want it to be gravel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So pretty sure I'll be switching to t-mobile tomorrow. Think I'm done with ATT's poo poo. I could probably call them and threaten to cancel or whatever and get my bill lowered slightly, but gently caress it.

T-mobile has a promo this month only. If you port a number you can get 20% off for the life of that account. Each employee gets 5 of these codes for the month. So I'm going to go to the local store and see who I can schmooze. That brings their one plan to $54/month.

I also saw people are selling the code on ebay for $30. Shady, but worth it in the long run.

The Military/Veteran discount for t-mobile is 15%, for reference.

• Locked thread