Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol

Bitch McConnell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Yes! Yes!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/843950642100158464

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/843983030016532481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Perfect, she's getting a loving security clearance but isn't playing any "official" role.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

haljordan posted:

Perfect, she's getting a loving security clearance but isn't playing any "official" role.

This is good. This is what happens in healthy functioning democracies.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Lol

Bitch McConnell

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Me after watching bad congress getting roasted at town halls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News’ senior judicial analyst, has been pulled from the network, according to a new report out tonight.

The L.A. Times reports that Napolitano has been “taken off the air” after comments he made last week about President Trump‘s wiretapping claims became a major issue.

Napolitano said that according to sources, the Obama administration went to British intelligence agency GCHQ to surveil Trump. Sean Spicer cited it at a press briefing, and the end result here was that GCHQ slammed the claim in a statement and Fox anchors had to state for the record that the news division could not corroborate those claims.

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/report-fox-news-pulls-judge-andrew-napolitano-following-trump-wiretap-comments/

Fa...ke....news?

SAD!

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

haljordan posted:

Lolololol ivanka loving trump was the antichrist this whole time wasn't she

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lime Tonics posted:

Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News’ senior judicial analyst, has been pulled from the network, according to a new report out tonight.

The L.A. Times reports that Napolitano has been “taken off the air” after comments he made last week about President Trump‘s wiretapping claims became a major issue.

Napolitano said that according to sources, the Obama administration went to British intelligence agency GCHQ to surveil Trump. Sean Spicer cited it at a press briefing, and the end result here was that GCHQ slammed the claim in a statement and Fox anchors had to state for the record that the news division could not corroborate those claims.

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/report-fox-news-pulls-judge-andrew-napolitano-following-trump-wiretap-comments/

Fa...ke....news?

SAD!

lol

I just saw that. He really made everyone at Fox News look extra stupid, which is tough to do.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

Fa...ke....news?

SAD!

lol

Lmao at Fox news having bumblefucked their way into controlling the pres

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Remember that murdoch is in the process of buying the rest of Sky and that upsetting the British goverment may scupper the deal

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Jel Shaker posted:

Remember that murdoch is in the process of buying the rest of Sky and that upsetting the British goverment may scupper the deal
doesn't murdoch send down personal messages to the Fox News HQ like "Focus on this, not the dems victory in whatever" and create fake poo poo all the time or has he backed off on that a bit?

cause basically, in a way, you could say he's the president or at the least vice president by just feeding Trumpo his lines every morning. what a world!!! hahahahaherh jesus

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Reminder #1: Donald Trump is only 4.1% of the way into his first term. Should both it, and this thread go the distance, it will end up 8170 pages long

Reminder #2: Future American history classes (Should 'America' and 'History' also both go the distance) will require an explanation of what 'Twitter' was, long after it is dead, buried and gone.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

If Trump ever gets banned from Twitter you'll be able to see my boner from space

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Twitter will sound dumb and quaint like the telegraph even though it already is Now. Even more so when our descendants are using haptic feedback to touch other in special places

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

haljordan posted:

If Trump ever gets banned from Twitter you'll be able to see my boner from space

Size doesn't matter to the CIA

They can see your dick from outer space

https://youtu.be/4zH9Zca1vRM

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lmfao @ this entire page,

Lol it's just gonna get cranked up forever

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/843997265442279424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Great timing! Lol!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Size doesn't matter to the CIA

They can see your dick from outer space

https://youtu.be/4zH9Zca1vRM

I love this poo poo

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
Is it illegal to tweet at the president that he should kill himself? Asking for a friend.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Drunk & Ugly posted:

doesn't murdoch send down personal messages to the Fox News HQ like "Focus on this, not the dems victory in whatever" and create fake poo poo all the time or has he backed off on that a bit?

cause basically, in a way, you could say he's the president or at the least vice president by just feeding Trumpo his lines every morning. what a world!!! hahahahaherh jesus

hey speaking of VP's what's pence been up to. counting down the days until trump's out?

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

bag em and tag em posted:

I wonder how badly comey wishes he could go back in time to kill his past self to stop him from torpedoing the Clinton campaign.

lol that u still blame Comey

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lurk Ethic posted:

Is it illegal to tweet at the president that he should kill himself? Asking for a friend.

It's not threatening so good to go imo

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
what's this mean? A big grey cloud lol

Comey's skin looks like poo poo. nice to see all these guys with meteors for faces running things

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just realized trump is John gotti

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

paul_soccer10 posted:

Just realized trump is John galt's retarded brother

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Not Trump but I had a hearty LOL at this

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/20/glenn-beck-criticizes-commentator-tomi-lahren/99413066/

Suspended for being pro choice lmbo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The blaze is trash and so is she but so is that

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cobweb Heart posted:

what's this mean? A big grey cloud lol

Comey's skin looks like poo poo. nice to see all these guys with meteors for faces running things

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Censorship! Let Milo Tomi speak! This is thought-policing! Free speech! FREE SPEECH!

lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A conservative showing signs of somewhat consistent worldview BURN HER!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Knight posted:

Censorship! Let Milo Tomi speak! This is thought-policing! Free speech! FREE SPEECH!

lol

These cornflakes were triggered and need a safe space!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

I got to see a Facebook thread about this

Some of the conservatives said they respect her choice and don't need to agree on everything to be on the same side

Those people were shouted down by 4 times as many folks saying "great yeah maybe give unborn fetuses the choice to agree with her if they want you baby killing monster!! Oh wait they can't YOU KILLED THEM ALL"

Literally attacking their own for saying that they can accept the point of view of someone who disagrees on one point of their platform

Lol how has the GOP even lasted this long

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
trump is the avatar of the empire, if empire were an aging rockstar, drunk insensate on its wild excesses and choking away the last of its life as it inhales its own vomited sickness

the gurgles and splutters give way to one final sigh before silence, a sound that simply says "loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool"

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I lol'd like two minutes ago. Shits crazy man. Donald loving Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I got to see a Facebook thread about this

Some of the conservatives said they respect her choice and don't need to agree on everything to be on the same side

Those people were shouted down by 4 times as many folks saying "great yeah maybe give unborn fetuses the choice to agree with her if they want you baby killing monster!! Oh wait they can't YOU KILLED THEM ALL"

Literally attacking their own for saying that they can accept the point of view of someone who disagrees on one point of their platform

Lol how has the GOP even lasted this long

It is bound together by the longing for movie versions of the 50s, fueled by disdain for poor/brown people, and animated by self-loathing.

lol