Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

hey n4butts how's that list of gamertags going

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Still playing ghost recon too cause I like just chilling and cruising around doing random poo poo with my co op buds

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Here I did it for you you lazy gently caress

Mike-o:
Steam: Mike-o
PSN: m1k3-0

Two Finger:
steam: alisdairnw
origin: silueta86
Xbone: Two Finger

Deathy McDeath:
PSN: The_Perfect_Dump
Steam: THE GAY AGENDA
Bnet: UpYoursPal#1542

Nostalgia4Ass:
Steam: Hekk
PSN: Leftie247

A Bad Poster:
Xbox: Dr Ezekiel Rage
PSN: DrEzekielRage

Nuclear Tourist:
Steam: Nuclear Tourist

LostCosmonaut:
Steam: LostCosmonaut61
Battle.net: YuriGagarin

ded:
steam : wangchungtonight

Handsome Ralph:

Steam: Handsome Ralph
Origin: Handsome_Ralph
PSN: Whodares86
XBL: Whodares

elmaligno:

MancXVI:
Steam: mancxvi
Battle.net: wpo#11799

Pesticide20:
Steam: Pesticide20, rolling as Abu Hajaar
Origin: Pesticide19
PSN: LeatherDaddy69 - I don't actually play many games on PS4, I mostly have it for my girlfriend and I to play the lego games together
Uplay: Abu_Hajaar
battle.net: Chernobog#1801

Godholio:
Steam: Godholio
Origin: Godholio
PSN: Godholio
XBL: Godholio

Nostalgia4murder:
PSN: tomzombie808

Soulex:
Xbox: Soulex
SteamID: Soulex13

Slim Pickens:

steam: jimjones84

origin: slimpickenssa

grognan:
steam:grognan (with the green av)

orange juche

Xbone: orangejuche
Steam: orange juche
Origin: orangejuche
Blizzard: orange juche

That's all the ones off the first few pages post yours and I'll add it to this post so N4B can just copy paste (you highlight what I've written and press Ctrl+C then go to your post hit edit and press Ctrl+V just in case it's lack of technical knowledge stopping you)

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Mar 21, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I am not sure what my ps4 tag is though and cant remember my password, nor the reset email :rip:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Two Finger posted:

hey n4butts how's that list of gamertags going

its in transit

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I don't care about any of this video game drama because a Borderlands 3 tech demo was finally released like two weeks ago and I got the vapors

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I don't care about any of this video game drama because a Borderlands 3 tech demo was finally released like two weeks ago and I got the vapors

Dude borderlands 3 wont happen, soon at least. :(

The aussies hosed up borderlands presequel pretty hard.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

The presequel was no bueno? I had a lot of fun with Borderlands 2 but never delved into the franchise deeper than that.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

seriously dude you've had nearly three months and even after i posted a list which took me all of five minutes to put together you can't put it in the first post

probate this lazy bastard

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nuclear Tourist posted:

The presequel was no bueno? I had a lot of fun with Borderlands 2 but never delved into the franchise deeper than that.

The shooty bits were ok i guess but the whole story pretty much stunk. I guess borderlands was never really known for having a super strong story but eh. If its on sale pick it up i guess? I'd give 3 a pass at least at full price based on how they goobered up the presequel.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I'll get ME:A when it goes on sale with all the DLC included.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

The Presequel was pretty okay imo. I liked the cryo weapons and lasers and poo poo, and I kind of remember liking some of the levels but I don't remember which ones so they can't have been that good (the scenery in the Eridian parts looked pretty cool).

My dick still hasn't gone flaccid since hearing that AC7 is gonna be on PC though. Excited to set my 4 year old laptop on fire playing it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Two Finger posted:

elmaligno:

http://i.imgur.com/hIUGWHO.gifv
ElMaligno: Steam Korindou

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

My only issue with the presequel was its lack of brighter areas. Everything was basically a different shade of grey or purple. It was fun, added some fun mechanics and weapon types, but I can't really say I loved it. I still replay Borderlands 2 all the time.

And yeah I know it'll be a while before 3 comes out, but the tech demo is more than they've said in the last 3 years so I'll accept it.

I won't say how many hours steam says I have in Borderlands 2. It's depressing.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Glad I didn't pre-order Mass Effect. I'll get it in a year when it's $20 and patched

Just got my copy of Nier and Horizon. Not sure which to play first

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I don't know what people are expecting out of patches for Mass Effect. I haven't seen many complaints about the game being buggy. A lot of the stuff that people say is wrong with it is the result of design decisions (like P2P multiplayer) and stuff involving actual human writers and animators to develop.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

orange juche posted:

The shooty bits were ok i guess but the whole story pretty much stunk. I guess borderlands was never really known for having a super strong story but eh. If its on sale pick it up i guess? I'd give 3 a pass at least at full price based on how they goobered up the presequel.

Well BL2 was like Indiana Jones and Starship Troopers filtered through Saturday Night Live or something, so I would be expecting the story to be dumb.

Gearbox is weird though, when they're good they make fantastic games but when they're bad they make absolute garbage.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gearbox is a pretty scummy company and randy pitchford is a douche

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

KungFu Fist gently caress posted:

gearbox is a pretty scummy company and randy pitchford is a douche

Wikipedia posted:

In his early days, Pitchford was a professional magician in Hollywood occasionally performing at the famous Magic Castle between classes at UCLA.

Checks out

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dark souls 3 is getting a framerate update for ps4pro on 3/24

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
It'd be cool if Borderlands 3 reeled in the Monkey Cheese Purple Dishwasher Le Epic Lulz XD humor and focused on gameplay improvements instead but lol I won't hold my breath

Also be nice if you could level your equipment up with you because god drat I had some fun poo poo on a few characters that was made useless as I leveled up :argh:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://fraghero.com/witcher-4-confirmed-cd-projekt-red/

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

cant wait to play that in 2023

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

IIRC They said something along those lines after Blood and Wine launched. Here's hoping it's some Metal Gear Revengeance style game with Ciri :v:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Two Finger posted:

Here I did it for you you lazy gently caress

Mike-o:
Steam: Mike-o
PSN: m1k3-0

Two Finger:
steam: alisdairnw
origin: silueta86
Xbone: Two Finger

Deathy McDeath:
PSN: The_Perfect_Dump
Steam: THE GAY AGENDA
Bnet: UpYoursPal#1542

Nostalgia4Ass:
Steam: Hekk
PSN: Leftie247

A Bad Poster:
Xbox: Dr Ezekiel Rage
PSN: DrEzekielRage

Nuclear Tourist:
Steam: Nuclear Tourist

LostCosmonaut:
Steam: LostCosmonaut61
Battle.net: YuriGagarin

ded:
steam : wangchungtonight

Handsome Ralph:

Steam: Handsome Ralph
Origin: Handsome_Ralph
PSN: Whodares86
XBL: Whodares

elmaligno:

MancXVI:
Steam: mancxvi
Battle.net: wpo#11799

Pesticide20:
Steam: Pesticide20, rolling as Abu Hajaar
Origin: Pesticide19
PSN: LeatherDaddy69 - I don't actually play many games on PS4, I mostly have it for my girlfriend and I to play the lego games together
Uplay: Abu_Hajaar
battle.net: Chernobog#1801

Godholio:
Steam: Godholio
Origin: Godholio
PSN: Godholio
XBL: Godholio

Nostalgia4murder:
PSN: tomzombie808

Soulex:
Xbox: Soulex
SteamID: Soulex13

Slim Pickens:

steam: jimjones84

origin: slimpickenssa

grognan:
steam:grognan (with the green av)

orange juche

That's all the ones off the first few pages post yours and I'll add it to this post so N4B can just copy paste (you highlight what I've written and press Ctrl+C then go to your post hit edit and press Ctrl+V just in case it's lack of technical knowledge stopping you)

Just in case you still haven't seen this OP...

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Bolow posted:

IIRC They said something along those lines after Blood and Wine launched. Here's hoping it's some Metal Gear Revengeance style game with Ciri :v:

:same:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

It'd be cool if Borderlands 3 reeled in the Monkey Cheese Purple Dishwasher Le Epic Lulz XD humor and focused on gameplay improvements instead but lol I won't hold my breath

Also be nice if you could level your equipment up with you because god drat I had some fun poo poo on a few characters that was made useless as I leveled up :argh:

I don't think you "get" Borderlands.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Bolow posted:

S-same

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I don't think you "get" Borderlands.

Click things, get loot, every 100 times or so get something worthwhile.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Dear Bioware,
PLEASE TAKE A loving WRITING CLASS.
There are more ways to start a story than with SUDDEN CRISIS HERE ARE SOME ENEMIES TO SHOOT.
SMDFTB,
Two Finger

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Two Finger posted:

Dear Bioware,
PLEASE TAKE A loving WRITING CLASS.
There are more ways to start a story than with SUDDEN CRISIS HERE ARE SOME ENEMIES TO SHOOT.
SMDFTB,
Two Finger

DOOM would like to have a word with you.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

cowboy elvis posted:

DOOM would like to have a word with you.

I would say that Doom is still the better written of the two, with better characterization of the main protagonist. Also, I don't feel shame when Doom gives me a boner.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Doom is textbook efficient storytelling.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

cowboy elvis posted:

Doom is textbook efficient storytelling.

Doom is John Wick with demons. ME:A is Shrek 3 with blue ogres

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Everything you need to know about Doom 4 is that in doomguy's first encounter with the shotgun, he racks in a round in tempo at the end of a heavy metal stinger.

tbh doomguy was a more entertaining character in that game than most speaking characters

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I'm just saying. Although I never played the dragon age games I think every game they have released since BG starts with a SUDDEN ATTACK. It's getting a bit tiresome.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Yeah, every time I have a moment of "well maybe I won't return Mass Effect after work and form my own opinions on it", Two Finger posts something else that makes me go "Yeah, no. Return that poo poo."

Which sucks, because I loved Mass Effect 1-3 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

facialimpediment posted:

Everything you need to know about Doom 4 is that in doomguy's first encounter with the shotgun, he racks in a round in tempo at the end of a heavy metal stinger.

tbh doomguy was a more entertaining character in that game than most speaking characters

And the first time the story tries to show it's head with someone talking to him on a monitor, he goes "gently caress your story" and throws the monitor. id gets it.