Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'd fight jeb!

I'd knock the poo poo outta jeb!

e: president Donal Tump murdered an 8 year old American girl in a reverse benghazi, and her favorite ween album was the same as urs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Who would be the final boss in a presidential boss rush? Gotta be Teddy or Jackson, right?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol political affiliation isn't a protected class ya dingus, good luck with that lawsuit

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/Stonekettle/status/844012386168307713

The trimp who cried wiretap

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Who would be the final boss in a presidential boss rush? Gotta be Teddy or Jackson, right?

Teddy for sure, dude OHKO'd banditos with two pistols in his face

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

take me to kinkthread :wink:

your already here friendo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Apraxin posted:

hey guys, never mind those muslims and hispanics whining about rights violations or whatever, we have proof now that the Red Hats are truly the most persecuted group in america:
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/843529789147402241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
hope this man's brave stand ends the oppression and brings about quality for trump supporters!

i'm not really sure at all but i'm 90% sure political beliefs are not a protected class. political activities maybe, but not beliefs

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

FDR with rocket/gatling gun mecha-wheelchair.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lincoln was like 7 foot tall and an amateur boxer iirc??

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe I made both parts of that up

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

I'd fight jeb!

e: president Donal Tump murdered an 8 year old American girl in a reverse benghazi, and her favorite ween album was the same as urs

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
That's her, she knew Chocolate And Cheese was better than The Mollusk, and now she's dead because Donald Trump shot her in the neck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

everything about jeffersons personality suggests that a pugnacious 14 year old should be able to clean his clock

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

crazy cloud posted:

Maybe I made both parts of that up

I know for sure Teddy was a boxer, and also had some fully sick mutton chops:

edit: Actually do they count as mutton chops if you still have the connecting beard, but it's significantly shorter? I dunno what the hell is going on there.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/843947024789753856

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

heck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he has the dweeb scent

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i'd fite him

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Admiral Ray posted:

lol if you don't eat rear end

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Apraxin posted:

hey guys, never mind those muslims and hispanics whining about rights violations or whatever, we have proof now that the Red Hats are truly the most persecuted group in america:
hope this man's brave stand ends the oppression and brings about equality for trump supporters!

the face of discrimination in modern America

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

“It was late in the evening when I reached the place. I heard one or two shots in the bar-room as I came up, and I disliked going in. But there was nowhere else to go, and it was a cold night. Inside the room were several men, who, including the bartender, were wearing the kind of smile worn by men who are making believe to like what they don’t like. A shabby individual in a broad hat with a cocked gun in each hand was walking up and down the floor talking with strident profanity. He had evidently been shooting at the clock, which had two or three holes in its face.

…As soon as he saw me he hailed me as ‘Four Eyes,’ in reference to my spectacles, and said, ‘Four Eyes is going to treat.’ I joined in the laugh and got behind the stove and sat down, thinking to escape notice. He followed me, however, and though I tried to pass it off as a jest this merely made him more offensive, and he stood leaning over me, a gun in each hand, using very foul language… In response to his reiterated command that I should set up the drinks, I said, ‘Well, if I’ve got to, I’ve got to,’ and rose, looking past him.

As I rose, I struck quick and hard with my right just to one side of the point of his jaw, hitting with my left as I straightened out, and then again with my right. He fired the guns, but I do not know whether this was merely a convulsive action of his hands, or whether he was trying to shoot at me. When he went down he struck the corner of the bar with his head… if he had moved I was about to drop on my knees; but he was senseless. I took away his guns, and the other people in the room, who were now loud in their denunciation of him, hustled him out and put him in the shed.”

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
mow the lawn you rich gently caress jfc

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy cloud posted:

I'd fight jeb!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
you rly learn a lot about a goon based on which prez they'd fite

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

“It was late in the evening when I reached the place. I heard one or two shots in the bar-room as I came up, and I disliked going in. But there was nowhere else to go, and it was a cold night. Inside the room were several men, who, including the bartender, were wearing the kind of smile worn by men who are making believe to like what they don’t like. A shabby individual in a broad hat with a cocked gun in each hand was walking up and down the floor talking with strident profanity. He had evidently been shooting at the clock, which had two or three holes in its face.

…As soon as he saw me he hailed me as ‘Four Eyes,’ in reference to my spectacles, and said, ‘Four Eyes is going to treat.’ I joined in the laugh and got behind the stove and sat down, thinking to escape notice. He followed me, however, and though I tried to pass it off as a jest this merely made him more offensive, and he stood leaning over me, a gun in each hand, using very foul language… In response to his reiterated command that I should set up the drinks, I said, ‘Well, if I’ve got to, I’ve got to,’ and rose, looking past him.

As I rose, I struck quick and hard with my right just to one side of the point of his jaw, hitting with my left as I straightened out, and then again with my right. He fired the guns, but I do not know whether this was merely a convulsive action of his hands, or whether he was trying to shoot at me. When he went down he struck the corner of the bar with his head… if he had moved I was about to drop on my knees; but he was senseless. I took away his guns, and the other people in the room, who were now loud in their denunciation of him, hustled him out and put him in the shed.”

I just started reading his biography (I guess it's actually a trilogy?), I can already tell he's way badass than I thought, and I already thought he was pretty badass.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Apraxin posted:

hope this man's brave stand ends the oppression and brings about equality for trump supporters!

quote:

Piatek’s lawyer Paul Liggieri called the incident “humiliating,” saying it was his client’s “saddest hour.”

good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I just started reading his biography (I guess it's actually a trilogy?), I can already tell he's way badass than I thought, and I already thought he was pretty badass.

It's great

The contrasting elements of his own life, especially throughout the first book, is astonishing. The man was a force of nature

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

hell yeah i'd kill baby trump

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Rushi posted:

you rly learn a lot about a goon based on which prez they'd fite

Woodrow Wilson here

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

wat

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
the pic of the dude and his lawyer ready to take on this grave injustice is uh... something.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Don't forget that story about Lincoln who got challenged to a duel (because he talked mad poo poo in the paper, and when the guy wrote to demand a retraction he sent it back like 'no, maybe rewrite it in a fashion less like a total bitch") and was like "ok but I choose the weapon and I choose god drat swords" and proceeded to scare the poo poo out of the guy by showing off how much of a taller badass he was.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Woodrow Wilson here

youd end up w some debilitating disease tho

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

I'd fight jeb!

why would you fight jeb! he seems more the type to accept your to a sick rap battle while talking trash then bring a bunch of guac and get it on the mic

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Apraxin posted:

the pic of the dude and his lawyer ready to take on this grave injustice is uh... something.

Im writing the slash fan fiction already

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Apraxin posted:

That lawyer is 100% a steampunk enthusiast

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fuckin' Lionel Hutz and LOL Putz there.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Apraxin posted:

i cant tell who has worse taste
gonna go with the guy on the . . . right

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Judge rules in favor of the redhat on the grounds that he wore the hay and yes worthless cuck Boosted didnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hello I am checking the thread just to see if it was Trump himself or somebody else who said the current thread title

• Locked thread