Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Drunk & Ugly posted:

bringing new meaning to the term navel gazing

linty aunty, we fouck

Oh is that what they meant by plumpy holes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
most of this thread reads like bad erotica

im sure I read plumpy holes before

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Who can goal on their hole, indeed.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

https://youtu.be/qsioohp3bZE
He must not give me flower as that means he want to deflower me

Wtf

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
was india always this weird and repressed?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

shovelbum posted:

They wrote the Kama Sutra as a guide for newlywed couples, since it was assumed that neither had met each other before, or had any idea how to do anything related to sex.

So I'm gonna go with yes.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Counterpoint: they invented the kama sutra and then got their balls shackled by victorians. once again white people scramble brown peoples' brains.

man in the eyeball hat
Dec 23, 2006

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

shovelbum posted:

Does a bhabi poo poo in the Ganges?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

shovelbum posted:

No

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Indians were pretty saucy back in the day, just look up some old temples decorated with people loving in imaginative ways if you don't believe me.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

that is hilarious

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Counterpoint: they invented the kama sutra and then got their balls shackled by victorians. once again white people scramble brown peoples' brains.

truth

Grevling posted:

Indians were pretty saucy back in the day, just look up some old temples decorated with people loving in imaginative ways if you don't believe me.

more truth

for the discerning bhabi

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

Why is the Bhabhi page sharing this. This is not Bhabhi.

bubblebee fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 21, 2017

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

India needs a revolution badly

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

bubblebee posted:

Why is the Bhabhi page sharing this. This is not Bhabhi.

It's also Fake News. They were executed on 23rd March 1931. fukn lol.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

spathi-wa posted:

Bhabhi would never lie to me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

spathi-wa posted:

:sad:

dpf
Sep 17, 2011

I'm pretty sure that Indians got a lot of their sexual conservatism from we brits. A lot of the victorian mindset seems to linger in India. Obsession with class, weird repressed sexuality. Either that, or England and India were always spirit animals, which I think would be a suspiciously convenient excuse

dpf fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Mar 21, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DangerousDan posted:

I'm pretty sure that Indians got a lot of their sexual conservatism from we brits. A lot of the victorian mindset seems to linger in India. Obsession with class, weird repressed sexuality. Either that, or England and India were always spirit animals, which I think would be a suspiciously convenient excuse

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Uncle Wemus posted:

India needs a revolution bhadli

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Counter-counterpoint: some people are really into getting their balls shackled, in a sexual way

Myriarch
May 14, 2013

DangerousDan posted:

While Victorian morals did control the Indian upper class and is the reason why top down liberation hasn't happened, Brits cannot really take all the blame, especially for the lack of bottom up change. A lot of it has to do with Hinduism attempting to reestablish after finally triumphing over Buddhism and solidifying itself to stand up against the very quick arrival of Islam (which is not very sexually repressed at all, but does take blame for much of the separation of genders).

And the class obsession absolutely predates all of this, with many Brits arriving to the subcontinent only to find that they hadn't really left home at all. May well be part of the reason Britain was able to achieve primacy over India instead of the French, Portuguese, or Dutch

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Myriarch posted:

While Victorian morals did control the Indian upper class and is the reason why top down liberation hasn't happened, Brits cannot really take all the blame, especially for the lack of bottom up change. A lot of it has to do with Hinduism attempting to reestablish after finally triumphing over Buddhism and solidifying itself to stand up against the very quick arrival of Islam (which is not very sexually repressed at all, but does take blame for much of the separation of genders).

And the class obsession absolutely predates all of this, with many Brits arriving to the subcontinent only to find that they hadn't really left home at all. May well be part of the reason Britain was able to achieve primacy over India instead of the French, Portuguese, or Dutch

At lot of people try to explain away rigid class/caste systems as coming from outside influences but really, humans are just assholes and will create arbitrary distinctions no matter what, no matter where. Othering just feels good, even in cultures/religions where it is explicitly recognized as a bad thing

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Chill out and smoke some more bhang ffs.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Smoke a bhang with a hot bhadi wahabbi bhabi

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Myriarch posted:

lack of bottom up change. A

:wink:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Munchables posted:

Smoke a bhang with a hot bhadi wahabbi bhabi

:trumppop:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

M gonna do power yoga on her asss

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

shovelbum posted:

I am not a historian, but I have read a lot and discussed this kind of thing with my Indian friends several times.

No.
Just taking one main book, the Mahabharata, it practically has sex on every page (and rape, or designated semen-handlers, or scheduled bangs), or at least every other page until the battle. In that book, and others, it's normal to see mentions of prostitutes, palace girls, village bikes, and the men that chase them. In some books there are stories about prostitutes schooling horny men on philosophy and being risen to saintly status (the women).
Many years ago, I read an Indian-produced 700-page abridged version in size-9 font of it that gave a very plain translation without all the flowery literary attempts that other translators tried, and it became one of my favorite books ever.
Sex, procreation, and lineage was a huge part of it, as originally one of the Hindu duties to the ancestors was continuing your line. It was imperative for a male to do this if he wanted to better his karma for later liberation. Once he had a kid, especially a male, he was absolved of this burden/duty and could relax about his position for future births, or retire and go seek his own liberation once he was old enough. The Mahabharat was the amalgamation of practically every rule and philosophical point of several sects, and was considered the perfect and only book for the commoner as it included the Bhagavad Gita as part of it (and many say the whole point of the book was for that discourse alone).
There were different descriptions of hell and heaven, and everybody was loving. Even in hell people are loving in some sense. In the lower-planet system (three material worlds: upper (heavenly), middle (here), and lower (super-material)), it's a non-stop fuckfest that is so powerful that the souls that take birth there can never leave because they are too busy loving.

India's past and present is full of sects and philosophies, and they all fed off each other at some point. Some advocated sex only for procreation, while some saw it as the only thing that could liberate one if they did it properly (such as most of the tantric traditions). It's extremely complicated, but at some point sex became a very private, very shameful thing, despite it being in your face in the texts, stories, and on the temples themselves. The gods were all loving like mad, but the humans were making a big deal out of it. The most common worshiped form of Shiva is his erect penis with a vagina around it, and the faithful pour milk on it. There are countless depictions of this god or that god banging, and there's a whole class of heavenly babes that were expert at singing, dancing, and banging (apsaras). In the Mahabharat, Arjuna accepted one has his sex guru and he learned how gently caress like nobody else could, and he became very popular for his dick prowess. Imagine meeting a princess and telling her you have heavenly gently caress skills, brought down to Earth by your potent dick. Oh yeah, your dad is totally the King of Heaven, so you better believe this dick is legit.

I mean, there are something like 7 types of marriage ceremonies in Hinduism, and one of them, the Gandharva Rite,was basically "you gently caress, you're married." I believe there was another where you could snatch up and rape her and that would be marriage, too. It's been a while. People were meant to marry and stay married, and it was better to gently caress like animals in marriage than gently caress outside of your marriage. There are stories in the Mahabharata where people got married and spent one or ten years loving in gardens. They hosed so much that the advisors had to come break it up and ask the king to actually rule again and stop loving, or at least make a son that would rule in his place if he wanted to continue loving so drat much. Kings married multiple women to insure a heir, and they would all gently caress together and the women would be lovers just as much as he would be with them. I knew a guy IRL in India that tried to marry two women and they ended up becoming lesbians and ran away and left him with the kid.

Although, if you think about it in the context of this thread, of course really horny guys would write really horny stories... so..

Women were central to the household in real life and religiously. The men worked the fields or took the cattle out for grazing, and the women did the processing of the grain, milk, and other foods, as well as cooked and made patty for fuel. They did the pujas while the man was out. Karmic and religious duty revolved around the woman's presence and skill in the home, and it was her way of furthering her own liberation. If the husband could do his duty properly, and he did her, if he went somewhere between births (or escaped the cycle completely, she would follow with him. Marriage mean 7 births together, so they had to do poo poo properly.

Even until a hundred or so years ago, meeting a bandit or thief on the path usually meant death, rather than just getting robbed. It was dangerous for most people, and it's one of the reasons that kings that held strong rule were celebrated.
Women and young kids and younger boys stayed home and held it down. They protected the virtue of the youth and made everything possible in the home, because the men were out in the fields dying from snake bites or bandits. The marriage system with arranged marriages was also necessary because people could literally be dead a week from that day, and who would make sure Venkatesh got married later because he has no contacts now? Village life revolved around this. The philosophies of Hinduism all espouse immediate action to understanding, since there's a good chance you're probably going to die much sooner than you think you are.

In the North, when Islam came in, the melting-pot of mixing sects and ideas was disrupted. Now these new guys were killing and saying they were right, you're wrong, I am a hero for killing you for believing differently. Many Hindus became martyrs instead of converting, and those that lived had the often extreme tax on them for not being Muslim. Hindus that refused to convert doubled-down on their believes, and many adopted a hardline approach as far as rules and etiquette when faced with such a thing that wanted to wipe them out.
Life was often divided into an "us versus them" by the Muslims and Hindus (both living certain ways already, being disgusted by the other). There were rumors that if you shared a drinking well with Muslim, or were even touched by a Muslim that you would become one. That would be scary as gently caress, and people segregated willingly. Islam already had its own rules on women, and the various Hindu sects had theirs, and now there was further segregation. What if your daughter went out to get flowers and a Muslim touched her with the purpose of taking her as his wife? Holy poo poo. Lock up your daughters.

The caste system already had separate rules for each caste and what was allowable by them, things being divided further by jati and other factors. It was a clusterfuck, and pretty much anywhere you would go you would be treated to a different set of rules and customs. This doesn't even take into account the religious rules, and priests or monks or babajis or anything else (who often banged widows, LMAO).

It just goes on and on, one million reasons and connections. You could write books and books about who and what influenced this and that in the past, but it would be much easier to just write a modern-themed essay about how, since Independence, India has been spastic with the pent-up dudes.

The British, Muslims, and other outside influence played a role in all of this. The modern times are different, with a Hindu resurgence from people who probably never read whichever books and philosophy they chose to cling to (while the media there denounce Hinduism the same way a white SJW denounces being white). Whore houses are still normal in every city, even though most people don't notice them. People want to be open, but it's not easy at all. I think time will really change everything, but it's going to be much slower pace than other places.

I need to stop typing already.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

At lot of people try to explain away rigid class/caste systems as coming from outside influences but really, humans are just assholes and will create arbitrary distinctions no matter what, no matter where. Othering just feels good, even in cultures/religions where it is explicitly recognized as a bad thing
I agree with you.
Also, in the past couple decades, the idea of the "Aryan invasion" being the reason for the caste system and the Vedas, etc., has been abandoned due to lack of evidence and the discovery of many ancient sites around the country. Even in my history textbooks in university years ago gave a blurb on it and how it's just not standard thought anymore and is strictly in theory now as more archaeological work is done. If anyone wants to blame the caste system, it's easier just to point it back at Indians themselves.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Haier posted:

village bikes, and the men that chase them.

how tyre are so inflate ? i power peddle on your are saddl

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Haier posted:

I agree with you.
Also, in the past couple decades, the idea of the "Aryan invasion" being the reason for the caste system and the Vedas, etc., has been abandoned due to lack of evidence and the discovery of many ancient sites around the country. Even in my history textbooks in university years ago gave a blurb on it and how it's just not standard thought anymore and is strictly in theory now as more archaeological work is done. If anyone wants to blame the caste system, it's easier just to point it back at Indians themselves.

I don't know anything about the case system, but I want to point out that the "Aryan Invasion" theory hasn't been abandoned, it's just now usually called Indo-Aryan migration theory. People used to have a big hard-on for Aryans invading and subjugating places to explain the spread of Indo-European languages, but now views are more nuanced.

Anyway, a migration of some sort is the only way to explain why Indo-European languages got to India apart from the "Out of India" theory which claims that they spread out of India, but that's unlikely.
I know you weren't saying otherwise but I my fingers were already typing this spergy nonsense before I realized it.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Haier posted:

I am not a historian, but I have read a lot and discussed this kind of thing with my Indian friends several times.

This is mostly aligned with my perception, but also consider my gutter philosophy that the difference between Hinduism then and now is mainly the difference between a de-facto widely dispersed quasi-philosophy that can be deconstructed and discussed vs a religion as an identity that must be preserved and upheld

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebl5bhe62-I

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWe4xi5jsQM

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Haier posted:

The British, Muslims, and other outside influence played a role in all of this. The modern times are different, with a Hindu resurgence from people who probably never read whichever books and philosophy they chose to cling to (while the media there denounce Hinduism the same way a white skeleton denounces being white). Whore houses are still normal in every city, even though most people don't notice them. People want to be open, but it's not easy at all. I think time will really change everything, but it's going to be much slower pace than other places.
dammit bhabhi you were so good until the very end lol

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

the dog :3

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Here is the boar video you guys asked for: https://youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Wow, what a hot Bhabis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I received a friend request from a random old lady.

Seems like such a sweet old lady...

What is going on here, grannie.

• Locked thread