Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Brolander posted:

To me, that's preposterous. Almond butter, things of that nature

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Gimme some good rear end pb on some good rear end whole grain bread with a glass of milk. Y'all can keep the j.

Toast that poo poo and you're golden.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I wonder if the warriors are enjoying their soylent bar

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

BobHoward posted:

LOL that you think boston road fans paying warriors season ticket holders for the chance to chant delusional Isaiah MVP poo poo in Oracle Arena is evidence of a warriors team conspiracy to diss Russ

I believe everything I read, and remember it as it fits how I feel. And that was the discussion in here, and its how narratives work. Maybe handful of Boston fans transplanted 2000 miles away was enough for media bias to create a narrative it wanted.. but Google issiah mvp chant;the results is gsw. I didn't create this narrative, i just follow it. plus gsw is claiming okc thunders control their fans in this recent news peice so.. this is also a rumour industry.

That's just first things I could think of too. I don't know how to count Currys MVP statement. Some gsw stat nerds did some stuff earlier but can't remember? Zazas midcourt assault. There have been a few re: gsw vs westbrook discussion.

Femur fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 21, 2017

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Toast that poo poo and you're golden.

gently caress that. I eat PB&J because I'm broke and lazy.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Strawberry Panda posted:

gently caress that. I eat PB&J because I'm broke and lazy.

Sounds like its your choice.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

zelah posted:

Give me Jif or Peter Pan for a thousand years before I stir a drat thing

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Gimme some good rear end pb on some good rear end whole grain bread with a glass of milk. Y'all can keep the j.

These are my mf dudes right here

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Rockets beat the Nuggets on a James Harden defensive play. Goodnight everybody!!!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
chunky over smooth

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jota posted:

chunky over smooth

You are also my mf dude

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dejan would you kindly post the picture of that goofy rear end headband with the strap that Ron Artest advertised for

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Almond butter is the second best butter after cookie butter.

I haven't tried cashew butter yet but I'll head down to Trader Joe's and give a report

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Jota posted:

chunky over smooth

If you're going to toast, it has to be chunky. Smooth just melts like water, spills off the toast and burns your arm. Then you wake up in the middle of the night to find your cats trying to eat said arm because it's covered in peanut butter residue.

gently caress smooth.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Lets talk about the best m&ms:

Peanut

Butter

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

White chocolate M&Ms are pretty good

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
so the warriors have been crushing it the last 3 games, its the post-durant slide over?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

zelah posted:

Peanut

Butter

The almond ones are better

They need cashew ones though
Or maybe pistachio

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The warriors won the game but okc won the all important 4th quarter which is the only quarter that matters so it was pretty much a virtual win for okc. Haha eat that virtual loss gs

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Jota posted:

chunky over smooth

Mods???

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Almond butter is the loving bees knees

I got some made with Mission almonds and honey and it was so good that I hid it from my wife and kids so I wouldn't have to share

This poo poo right here

https://big-spoon-roasters.myshopify.com/products/mission-almond

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

WhyteRyce posted:

Almond butter is the second best butter after cookie butter.

I haven't tried cashew butter yet but I'll head down to Trader Joe's and give a report

Trader's Joe

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zelah posted:

Peanut

Butter

smh its crispy

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol at Dan Gilbert telling Adam Silver to politely go gently caress himself

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

leftist heap posted:

Jesus christ that is the softest poo poo

He only had like six years of excellent service anyway.

zoux posted:

Gentlemen the Wall Street Journal is a menace and must be destroyed

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/843860696676876289

Idaho finally getting an NBA team.

Paul Zuvella posted:

Are the 2016-2017 Warriors the least likable team in NBA history?

No, that's the 1993-94 Knicks. Followed closely by the 1994-95 Magic.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

tanglewood1420 posted:

The worst thing for Philly is that Embiid now has three years of his rookie deal completed for half a season of games.

He only has 786 minutes played. That's ~15 Wilt games.

If Embiid played in the 1960s his lower body would've exploded by now.

EvanTH posted:

Um an -ectomy doesn't usually "repair" something. It excises it.

Marc J. Spears is confused. He'd probably call a lobotomy a brain tuneup or something.

EvanTH posted:

But c'mon be fair it's not like they're just on the giving end of complaining. It was right at the beginning of this season that they had a 15 page complaint filed against them because their official team app was built to spy on everyone.

Many apps do this though. Not fair to single out the majestic 73 win Warriors!

The CIA/FBI/NSA/local police and banking/facebook/google/microsoft/apple apps are all spying on smartphones with impunity.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Funny how they went people calling them the most likable team in NBA history to this in less than a year. And I agree, so long as we don't pretend that the Spurs are in any way likable.

Nothing lasts forever. One day it's "Warriors :waycool: :hfive: "

Next year it's "Warriors :qq: "

Femur posted:

for what gsw did to okc or how I would defend raping? The latter cause it's true from all these rape cases, like rose, its just he said she said? You achieve this by discrediting your victim. bringing us to the former, why gsw feels the need to discredit OKC. cause it feels it did something wrong?

what's the problem? if gsw feels it was theft, they would just fall back on FA defense, not actively attack okc fans, and westbrook in particular.

The narrative from GSW is very clear, and their reasoning is obviojs.

OKC figuratively raped Kevin Durant and GSW. That's why they're not winning the title.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Pregame PB&J does what like carb and sugar load pre-exercise or something? What is the benefit that is making it such a huge hit?

Also, if there are great benefits to it, why has it taken so long to catch on? It's not like a PB&J has changed a lot over time.

Kind of a strange trend. Let's get back to Caron Butler's pregame Mt Dew 2-liter.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
http://www.defynewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Screen-shot-2012-02-13-at-4.40.30-PM.png

NickRoweFillea posted:

Dejan would you kindly post the picture of that goofy rear end headband with the strap that Ron Artest advertised for

DAN FEGAN NEWS :siren:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2017/03/11/basketball-agent-dan-fegan-accused-of-poisoning-employers-business/

It also alleges that Fegan devised a plot to make it possible for Fegan to take back the business he sold to ISE in 2013 when his employment agreement with ISE was set to expire. “As part of his plan, Fegan set the stage for a potential mass exodus from ISE Basketball: he manipulated the company’s employees and agents to give their personal loyalty to him and interfered with their ability to sign new long-term employment agreements with ISE Basketball so that he could deliver on the threat of a mass exodus,” per the Complaint. In July 2015, Fegan wrote an email to agents and employees of ISE Basketball notifying them that he would leave ISE when his employment term expired in December 2017.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Dejan I need to know the Balkan equivalent of PB&J. Western Europe certainly doesn't understand

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Zogo posted:

No, that's the 1993-94 Knicks. Followed closely by the 1994-95 Magic.

Hm. Go on

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
All this talk about least likeable teams, and no one's mentioned that one year Karl Malone played for the Lakers?

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

EvanTH posted:

What's your favorite Balmer losing his poo poo vid? Do you prefer the GIVE IT UP FOR ME!/I! LOVE! THIS! COMPANY! rampage or is DEVELOPERS! DEVELOPERS! DEVELOPERS! more your style?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U

The two teams that broke up the Bulls 8peat dynasty. Or perhaps the 10peat if you include the Pistons.

1994:
https://youtu.be/eJUuTTqJit4?t=1h53m54s

1995:
https://youtu.be/7USFQ41WL_0?t=1h35m32s
Horace Grant: the traitor

Thank you Hakeem.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
the rest of the league should really catch up to this.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/article/Pets-give-Spurs-players-solace-11014536.php
PETS GIVE SPURS PLAYERS INCOMPARABLE SOLACE

quote:

And it’s not just dogs. Cats and even snakes provide incomparable comfort for a variety of Spurs players.

For NBA athletes, who play 41 games on the road during the regular season and travel for weeks at a time, pets can provide a bit of normalcy amid their frenetic lifestyles.

“They’re a stable factor in a lifestyle,” Beaver said. “There’s a connection of being able to stroke the animal that actually lowers blood pressure as well as probably releasing oxytocin, which is a calming hormone. There are a lot of stress relievers in having that animal around.”
pictured, a boy and his dog

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

It's so cool that these games are available on Youtube and yet every time I try to watch them my eyes want to jump out of my skull because of how bad broadcast quality was back then. I'm so spoiled by HD

It's also so weird to not see a score ticker

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Zogo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U

The two teams that broke up the Bulls 8peat dynasty. Or perhaps the 10peat if you include the Pistons.

1994:
https://youtu.be/eJUuTTqJit4?t=1h53m54s

1995:
https://youtu.be/7USFQ41WL_0?t=1h35m32s
Horace Grant: the traitor

Thank you Hakeem.

See I thought it would be more complicated than that. I guess I somehow didn't realize you were a Bulls fan, your posts rarely focus on them.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Blind Pineapple posted:

All this talk about least likeable teams, and no one's mentioned that one year Karl Malone played for the Lakers?

If Karl Malone didn't get hurt that Lakers team probably wins the title. When he was on the floor their offense clicked, when he wasn't it was a tire fire.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Your Kings fandom even informs your taste buds

*elbow passes M&M into mouth*

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

WhyteRyce posted:

Whoa
Wait stop
Where do i find...? How do i have

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Also can someone explain to me as you would to a child the difference between Ray Allen to the heat and why that's cool and understandable and why Durant to GS is not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

the_american_dream posted:

Also can someone explain to me as you would to a child the difference between Ray Allen to the heat and why that's cool and understandable and why Durant to GS is not

Both are bad. no more free agency. Players should be bought and sold as assets like in Europe, or a cattle show

• Locked thread