Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Bip Roberts posted:

I hear you mann

spiel a little dota

(((loved that song)))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

Yinlock posted:

why does your cat have anime eyes

She is as anime.

If you are heterosexual or gay and willing to change your gender, all while liking cheap weed, Iran might be the place for you!

I will let everyone know my personal take when I go there if/when the travel ban expires and I don't have to worry about my fiance not being let back in to the US!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I find alcohol and antidepressants work just fine for me

i think alcohol does the opposite of work but i cant judge anyone for wanting to escape the all-knowing gaze of trump

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Mixodorian posted:

This is my Persian cat. In all honesty, if you don't get on the Iran train after seeing this... you might be hopeless.

apparently I can't link a whole album to Imgur, so here http://imgur.com/a/s8E6h

a good cat that looks like David Bowie.

this cat is fuckin brilliant

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

well more like no-knowing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump could stare at Cthulhu and be fine because his pea brain couldn't comprehend enough of it to go insane from

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Yinlock posted:

trump could stare at Cthulhu and be fine because his pea brain couldn't comprehend enough of it to go insane from

His brain is already fully smoothed resisting the incantations to transform him into a fishmonster.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

BONGHITZ posted:

spiel a little dota

(((loved that song)))

vi sitten har in ventrilo och speller liten dota

also wahhabism is the real radical islamic terrorism no lie

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Yinlock posted:

The dumber something is the less likely it is to go nuts. Makes u think

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
This was probably posted already, but it's the first time I've seen it.

All I have to say is that if Trump goes down I hope that Pence ends up President, because the next in line is Ryan and he would unleash a hell on earth for everyone but the rich. Of course the accelerationist in me is all in on Ryan as President.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/843947972052369410

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

His brain is already fully smoothed resisting the incantations to transform him into a fishmonster.

those witches DID curse him

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Hamelekim posted:

All I have to say is that if Trump goes down I hope that Pence ends up President, because the next in line is Ryan and he would unleash a hell on earth for everyone but the rich. Of course the accelerationist in me is all in on Ryan as President.

feinstein is a horrible politician

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

The dumber something is the less likely it is to go nuts. Makes u think

i would probably read Trump's Call Of Cthulhu

"And I witnessed the horror from beyond the ages, and it was fairly low energy. Sad!"

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Hamelekim posted:

Lmao haha like Pence isn't going down in flames with the rest of hose idiotas

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hamelekim posted:

dems have been saying stuff like this constantly, it all translates to "the whole trump situation will fix itself, probably, don't worry about it"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
how many god drat times have we been down this rabbit hole of

"well, surely, this is the end of trump..."

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

anime was right posted:

feinstein is a horrible politician

To the contrary her and her husband have enriched themselves beyond imagination

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also the only way trump is getting ousted if it he's arrested, he will NEVER resign even though he doesn't want the job

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
donald trump will never willingly resign

if he loses re-election i fully expect him to be physically dragged out of the oval office

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

if he loses re-election i fully expect him to be physically dragged out of the oval office

i kind of half-expect him to just stay in and somehow get away with it

like no legal fuckery at all, he just says "no"

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Yinlock posted:

dems have been saying stuff like this constantly, it all translates to "the whole trump situation will fix itself, probably, don't worry about it"

The guy already deserves impeachment for the lie about Obama wiretapping him, at least that is what the internet tells me. The question is whether or not the Republicans think they have more to gain politically by doing so.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hamelekim posted:

The guy already deserves impeachment for the lie about Obama wiretapping him, at least that is what the internet tells me. The question is whether or not the Republicans think they have more to gain politically by doing so.

they actually DO have more to gain politically at this point, but they won't do it because republicans

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I am even more tempted to buy a bottle of Trump sparkling wine, save it, and pop the cork when Trump gets dragged out of the White House by the 82nd Airborne Division

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

I am even more tempted to buy a bottle of Trump sparkling wine, save it, and pop the cork when Trump gets dragged out of the White House by the 82nd Airborne Division

ill be popping a different cork if you know what i mean

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i mean masturbating

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Piss de Bundy posted:

how many god drat times have we been down this rabbit hole of

"well, surely, this is the end of trump..."

I mean Kentucky Senator Rand Paul left town when Trump was going to visit him to try and get him to vote on the healthcare bill. He wasn't worried about Trump, I'm not sure how many Republican's are worried about Trump. Their biggest worry is likely allow him to stay in power for too long and destroying their majority in 2018 and the presidency in 2020.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Popping makes you feel goooood

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hamelekim posted:

I mean Kentucky Senator Rand Paul left town when Trump was going to visit him to try and get him to vote on the healthcare bill. He wasn't worried about Trump, I'm not sure how many Republican's are worried about Trump. Their biggest worry is likely allow him to stay in power for too long and destroying their majority in 2018 and the presidency in 2020.

i guess if you're not immune to trump's mind rays the best you can do is avoid him

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009

HorseRenoir posted:

Agreed, even if collusion between him and Russia is proven. Feinstein is pretty close to the embodiment of what is wrong with the party, so her saying this doesn't make me hopeful. It is going to be a messy fight no matter what is dug up on Trump. Especially after seeing the behavior of Gowdy and Nunes yesterday.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Yinlock posted:

they actually DO have more to gain politically at this point, but they won't do it because republicans

Except that they already have the Trump taint on them. If you draw that out without any legislation passed while putting Trump on Trial then you hit 2018 with Trump as a huge target and Democrats take the house/senate. Then 2020 they might take the presidency.

Of course the Democrats will likely screw it all up as they did with Hillary.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if he has to, trump will live in the maralago vents like a latter day newt

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Trump isnt going anywhere unless there are crowds camped outside the whouse

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nothing will ever happen again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Trump isnt going anywhere unless there are crowds camped outside the whouse

"so many supporters ready to MAGA!"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hamelekim posted:

Except that they already have the Trump taint on them. If you draw that out without any legislation passed while putting Trump on Trial then you hit 2018 with Trump as a huge target and Democrats take the house/senate. Then 2020 they might take the presidency.

Of course the Democrats will likely screw it all up as they did with Hillary.

I think the democrats will retake everything but learn nothing and get nothing done and the standard dem-republican cycle will begin again with nobody having learnt anything

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

trumps escape plan is to fly to maralago bulldoze the bridge and declare himself the president of trumpmerica with full diplomatic immunity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

trumps escape plan is to fly to maralago bulldoze the bridge and declare himself the president of trumpmerica with full diplomatic immunity

usa declares war on trumpmerica, somehow loses again

"he bit my arm really hard" a military source says

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i've already got a bottle of french wine sitting on the rack for when le pen bites the dust. i might as well get a trump wine.

but if le pen wins then boy i'll look foolish.

i just need some malt whiskey from the isle of jura (where orwell drowned in his own fluids while finishing 1984) to save for the apocalypse

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Yinlock posted:

usa declares war on trumpmerica, somehow loses again

"he bit my arm really hard" a military source says

That's how u get rabies I'm pretty shur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Trumpmerica becomes the 51st state. Puerto rico and canada wait in line