Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

He shows up and ganks the Kais like immediately, how would a Pride Trooper be able to stop him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
But why didn't the Kais notice this happening on GodTube?! This whole arc makes no sense.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

would you watch other kais on godtube? I wouldn't

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Manatee Cannon posted:

would you watch other kais on godtube? I wouldn't

I don't know, Universe 9 seems like he probably has a pretty good podcast, at least.

Universe 7's godtube channel is just 20,000 hours of vaporwave from 3 dozen planets.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I bet GodTube doesn't force you to sit through at least 30 seconds of a commercial.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

deadly_pudding posted:

I don't know, Universe 9 seems like he probably has a pretty good podcast, at least.

Universe 7's godtube channel is just 20,000 hours of vaporwave from 3 dozen planets.

U7's GodTube channel is Goku's greatest hits. U6's is Hit's greatest hits.

U10's is Tea with Gowasu.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

OB_Juan posted:

Is Zamasu in some of them as tea assistant, and does Gowasu just spend hours some nights watching them over and over while spiking his tea twice a cup

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Raxivace posted:

I bet GodTube doesn't force you to sit through at least 30 seconds of a commercial.

Going by god time it's probably 30 years of commercials.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I bet Gowasu's GodTube channel is full of memes.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Biggest disappointment of the Tournament Arc so far is that we haven't heard Gowasu say anything

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

OB_Juan posted:

U7's GodTube channel is Goku's greatest hits. U6's is Hit's greatest hits.

zamasu constantly glares into the camera

it's really hurting gowasu's view count

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Aurora posted:

Biggest disappointment of the Tournament Arc so far is that we haven't heard Gowasu say anything

gowasu's going through tea withdrawal. he barely knows where he is right now

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

One of my favorite things about super is the diversity of who gets fights. Buu gets a good one, Gohan gets some fights, we're gonna get to see Roshi and 17/18 fight again soon.

Seeing people not named Goku smashing face is good and fun.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Arrgytehpirate posted:

One of my favorite things about super is the diversity of who gets fights. Buu gets a good one, Gohan gets some fights, we're gonna get to see Roshi and 17/18 fight again soon.

If they dont get jobbed immediately in a 60 man clusterfuck.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Condiv posted:

Ah, Zamasu is the Jontron of Godtube.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

KoB posted:

If they dont get jobbed immediately in a 60 man clusterfuck.

Nah man, literally everyone is going to be gunning for Goku so they'll have time to get some punches in.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Ah, Zamasu is the Jontron of Godtube.

yes but he has a different n-word he despises

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The richest ningen commits more crimes than the poorest kami

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Aurora posted:

Now that Zamasu is gone he's lost 90% of his lines.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You know, I'd almost feel sorry for Jontron

If it wasn't for the everything

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I did not know that happened with JonTron until just now.

:stonk:

At least Zamasu hates everyone equally.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Youtube celeb who is Extremely Famous On The Gamer Internet and Completely Unknown Everywhere Else is a socially stunted rear end in a top hat, news at 11.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Condiv posted:

Zamasu has an ASMR channel, for KAIS ONLY.

King Kai has a channel where it's kinda like Alex Jones, but mostly complaining that Goku won't resurrect him.

Sometimes Supreme Kai accidentally starts streaming, he only ever intentionally made one post. Thousands of hours of him sitting there watching other god's channels. People just think it's some kinda meta "reacts" channel.

Piccolo Teaches Mafuba is a meme. There are thousands of GodTubePoops of it.

The clown god does music. He sings and plays all kinds of instruments. He's really good. Sometimes he has the Pride Troopers on to pose while he plays. It's not very popular.

Beerus' channel is him talking about food. The comenters all hate him, because he eats all the food before posting about it. For the most part, they only ever comment once.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Jedah posted:

I walked home from middle school prom and downloaded RealPlayer clips of Majin Vegeta vs. Goku over a 56k modem.

No regrets.

I still have a zip disk full of japanese dbz clips, assuming it hasn't naturally degraded in the past 20 years.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

OB_Juan posted:

King Kai has a channel where it's kinda like Alex Jones, but mostly complaining that Goku won't resurrect him.

Sometimes Supreme Kai accidentally starts streaming, he only ever intentionally made one post. Thousands of hours of him sitting there watching other god's channels. People just think it's some kinda meta "reacts" channel.

The clown god does music. He sings and plays all kinds of instruments. He's really good. Sometimes he has the Pride Troopers on to pose while he plays. It's not very popular.

Beerus' channel is him talking about food. The comenters all hate him, because he eats all the food before posting about it. For the most part, they only ever comment once.

I never get tired of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Aurora posted:

if he can't say "Zamasu!" what can he say?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

OB_Juan posted:

turns out king kai's hatred of goku sparked the first zamasu that became black. thanks again right wing radio (and goku)

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVMUGwKcLE

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I wish I felt as strongly about anything as this guy does about... everything, apparently?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I did not know that happened with JonTron until just now.

:stonk:

At least Zamasu hates everyone equally.

it's the most disappointing but least surprising turn of events

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I figured DBZ was like D&D and the gods had epic damage reduction which Goku unlocks by going Super Saiyan God/Blue and that's why he can suddenly hurt them.

Otherwise the power scale is SSJG = SSJ1 and SSJB = SSJ2 in terms of actual damage.

And power level is bulls hit because it averages damage and attack bonus and doesn't account for skills, feats or spells.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Mordaedil posted:

I figured DBZ was like D&D and the gods had epic damage reduction which Goku unlocks by going Super Saiyan God/Blue and that's why he can suddenly hurt them.

Otherwise the power scale is SSJG = SSJ1 and SSJB = SSJ2 in terms of actual damage.

And power level is bulls hit because it averages damage and attack bonus and doesn't account for skills, feats or spells.

DR 10,000/Majin Buus

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Kanos posted:

DR 10,000/Majin Buus

I think it'd just be 'Majin' damage, since the demons and the gods are technically opposed.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Bloodly posted:

I think it'd just be 'Majin' damage, since the demons and the gods are technically opposed.

But Dragon Ball has literal Demon Gods, thanks to Xenoverse and Heroes.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Zamasu....

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

is basically yvhv inserted into dragonball metaphysics

i could totally see zamasu striking down a tower designed by ningen to reach him

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Yod Vav Hey Vav?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Condiv posted:

is basically yvhv inserted into dragonball metaphysics

i could totally see zamasu striking down a tower designed by ningen to reach him

Made me wonder what a universe under his rule would even be, likely just a lifeless mass graveyard of blasted rubble. Not even trees and beauty. Just wreckage and space debris forever.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

tap my mountain posted:

Yod Vav Hey Vav?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

the god of the old testament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Ohhhhhh, you mean [RECORD SCRATCH]. That guy.

• Locked thread