Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chichevache posted:

gently caress it, we are in the Darkest timeline: I hope Hernandez gets off and comes back to the NFL and also breaks every TE record in one season on his way to wrecking the Pats in the postseason.

Isn't he already in prison for a different murder conviction? He ain't going nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

whiteyfats posted:

Isn't he already in prison for a different murder conviction? He ain't going nowhere.
Yeah he's in for life regardless.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

whiteyfats posted:

Yes, sentenced to life without parole not quite two years ago. The article makes reference to the charges for which he's currently on trial:

quote:

Hernandez faces further legal trouble: He is awaiting trial on murder charges in the drive-by shooting. He is accused of gunning down two men over a spilled drink at a nightclub.

in conclusion, aaron hernandez is a man of contrasts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Guys I am so loving happy Touchdown Tom has his jerserys back.

Like...I'm taking tomorrow off. Ignore that I already had it scheduled off; this is serious.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shinjobi posted:

Guys I am so loving happy Touchdown Tom has his jerserys back.

Like...I'm taking tomorrow off. Ignore that I already had it scheduled off; this is serious.

It really should be a national holiday.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Volkerball posted:

No it wouldn't because the clock stops during stoppages in the NFL. In soccer, it keeps running. If we were on soccer rules, at the start of the game there'd be a kick return, a few first downs, a punt, and then it'd be the two minute warning

Yeah, and then the half would keep going without any clear end, it would be amazing. "Ed Hochuli has signaled that there will be forty-three minutes of initial stoppage time." "Here comes Ed again to tell us that there will be sixteen minutes of stoppage stoppage time." "And with that last drive moving so quickly, Jon, it seems we're already out of stoppage stoppage. And yes, we've just heard that Ed has notified the coaches that there will only be ninety seconds of triple stoppage time." "What a grab! But the Cardinals will only have thirty-one seconds of quadruple stoppage to try to take advantage of it."

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
[video][/video]

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Sweeper posted:

[video][/video]

Amazing stuff. Truly unbelievable.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

:cool:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Speaking of, the guy who Aaron Hernandez SHOT POINT BLANK IN THE FACE testified today, so that was fun.

quote:

Bradley explained to the jury why he didn’t go to the police even after Hernandez allegedly pointed a gun between his eyebrows, fired and left him to die in an alley of an industrial area of South Florida.

“I didn’t want to talk to the police,” Bradley said. “I wanted Mr. Hernandez. I wanted his life.”

Hernandez, 27, is serving a life sentence for the 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass. Bradley, 34, is currently doing a five-year stint in Connecticut for indiscriminately shooting up a Hartford nightclub in 2013 after someone there shot him three times in the leg over a dispute about money.

Together they make a pathetic pairing. Penned up and battle-scarred, each trying to save whatever is left of themselves by accusing the other of actually killing de Abreu and Furtado.

Bradley was also Hernandez's weed dealer in college.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fractured-friendship-of-aaron-hernandez-and-a-gangster-played-out-in-bone-chilling-court-scene-012208774.html

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Speaking of, the guy who Aaron Hernandez SHOT POINT BLANK IN THE FACE testified today, so that was fun.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fractured-friendship-of-aaron-hernandez-and-a-gangster-played-out-in-bone-chilling-court-scene-012208774.html

How many goddamned times has this dude been shot?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Grittybeard posted:

How many goddamned times has this dude been shot?

However many empty shell casings Hernandez has tattooed on him.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Chichevache posted:

gently caress it, we are in the Darkest timeline: I hope Hernandez gets off and comes back to the NFL and also breaks every TE record in one season on his way to wrecking the Pats in the postseason.

Actual darkest timeline has him exonerated via ridiculous interpretation of the ideal gas law.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Arian foster podcast he did with joe rogan is pretty interesting if you're bored.

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014

Sweeper posted:

[video][/video]

Pro Click

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Thaddius the Large posted:

Trigger warning for SA2K, Ryan Leaf is in the news, but for a good reason for a change; since his release from prison just over 2 years ago, he's doing well and working with other people in recovery, as a program ambassador for a treatment community :unsmith:

i hope he dies

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a neat cape posted:

i hope he dies

In all likelihood you'll live to see the day he does. :unsmith:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Community hasn't aged well but it's still got killer jokes.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.eafdf1165c7a

quote:

“There was an article today, it was reported, that NFL owners don’t want to pick him up because they don’t want to get a nasty tweet from Donald Trump, do you believe that?” Trump said to a cheering crowd.

It's more likely that every NFL owner looks at him and sees failed USFL owner and not president of the united states.

Cash Monet fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 21, 2017

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Is he still campaigning

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Blitz7x posted:

Is he still campaigning

No. He's campaigning, but not technically "still" since that would imply he's "still" campaigning for 2016.

But he is legitimately campaigning for 2020 already.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Cash Monet posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.eafdf1165c7a

It's more likely that every NFL owner looks at him and sees failed AFL owner and not president of the united states.

RIP USFL.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I love the new thread title.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I love the new thread title.

Same FBI director who helped get Trump elected.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Ah, right. AFL still around.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Cash Monet posted:

Ah, right. AFL still around.

If no one's there to watch it though is it really still alive?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

sean10mm posted:

Same FBI director who helped get Trump elected.

You are confused. Hillary got Trump elected.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Volkerball posted:

In all likelihood you'll live to see the day he does. :unsmith:

I'm going to find his headstone and piss on it.

Same with Spanos

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a neat cape posted:

I'm going to find his headstone and piss on it.

Same with Spanos

I'm gonna pour a piss and codeine cocktail on jamarcus's.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

YOU FAILED US AGAIN TEBOW

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Really it was whoever came up with the brilliant campaign strategy of making "Anyone who votes for Trump is a racist rear end in a top hat!" their one and only talking point

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Hillary not bothering to actively campaign in Michigan because she was so loving arrogant is what did her in

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Pull up, thread.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
ELECTION CHAT LEGGGOOOOOOO

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
GIMMIE THE drat WHEEL!

TURN LEFT!

a neat cape