Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Sorry for the fake news link, here's a better source

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/21/trump-says-his-twitter-power-is-why-kaepernick-is-free-agent.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ivanka can eat poo poo too. She always wants credit for "moderating" Trump but none of the criticism for the awful stuff he pulls 24/7.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
what if Justin Trudeau self owned and Ivanka got a pee tape with him

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Rutibex posted:

why is the prime minister of canada dating trumps daughter?

Justin Trudeau took Ivanka Trump to a Broadway play about (ahem) being kind to strangers
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-to-strangers/

Because JT is a sex machine? It runs in the family.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
imagine having trump as an in-law.

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Oh awesome our president is a legit delusional maniac

quote:

People close to the president say Mr. Trump’s Twitter torrent had less to do with fact, strategy or tactic than a sense of persecution bordering on faith: He simply believes that he was bugged in some way, by someone, and that evidence will soon appear to back him up….

quote:

The president, people close to him have said over the last several weeks, has become increasingly frustrated at his inability to control the narrative of his action-packed presidency, after being able to dominate the political discourse or divert criticism by launching one of his signature Twitter attacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...m=.40ecb9c495de

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
kushner seems to be doing alright out of it. He even used it to get his revenge on chris christie

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

du -hast posted:

"some of its products". Jesus does Romney outsource reproduction too?

they're mormons, so that's probably about as racy as they can get publicly without having the ward censor excommunicate them from their heaven planet populated by Elohim

(full disclosure, i imagine mormons are a lot like Black Adder's Aunt & Uncle, starts about 12:30: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zuyf2_black-adder-ii-s2e05-beer-ro-sub-hd_fun)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Arrhythmia posted:

thats fair. i guess their kids can become emperor of north america

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
On the topic of Trump running up the score on running down the executive, and Ivanka moving in: the modern role of the FLOTUS started with Eleanor Roosevelt, so it only took about eighty years and Melania despising her husband to reduce it to nothing, capped off nicely by him handing the duties off to the daughter he's probably doing

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Good to see that Trump's wife is finally moving into the White House with him.

:iceburn:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

On the topic of Trump running up the score on running down the executive, and Ivanka moving in: the modern role of the FLOTUS started with Eleanor Roosevelt, so it only took about eighty years and Melania despising her husband to reduce it to nothing, capped off nicely by him handing the duties off to the daughter he's probably doing

I like how she's getting west wing office space and a security clearance but no formal role in the campaign

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jose posted:

kushner seems to be doing alright out of it. He even used it to get his revenge on chris christie

As a citizen of NJ, I'm glad that fat idiot got sent back here after he spent a year being easy d's lapdog, at least here his political career is ending instead of him gaining the ability to gently caress things up on a national level

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Kumo posted:

lol

workshopping lols:

'trumps supporters are slowly fading into the background'

'trump voters are threadbare as they retreat to their compounds and sex bunkers'

oh the first one is great, thank you for helping me brainstorm some good trump lols.

Kumo, you a real ace.

edit - oh its a new page; they're fading into the background because his voters all wear XXL Realtree camo hoodies

Tumble fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Mar 21, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dial-a-Dog posted:

As a citizen of NJ, I'm glad that fat idiot got sent back here after he spent a year being easy d's lapdog, at least here his political career is ending instead of him gaining the ability to gently caress things up on a national level

I read an article the other day that said Christie's approval rating was barely double digits lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

I read an article the other day that said Christie's approval rating was barely double digits lol

meanwhile his BMI just hit triple digits

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/844207800540631041?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

meanwhile his BMI just hit triple digits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSg_6T8HrRg

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

haljordan posted:

Ivanka can eat poo poo too. She always wants credit for "moderating" Trump

does she moderate him though?

seems like he's got no impulse control so she's either poo poo at her job, it's another lie, or lol holky gently caress i just can't imagine the insane poo poo they've talked him down from...

(fade away dream sounds)

quote:

'Ivanka knocked tentatively on the door. "Dad?" she asked, soothingly. "Dad, I need you to open this door. We're not mad, we're just concerned about you. You're not in any trouble. We just want to talk." Silence followed. She was about to entreat him again when a shadow fell across the threshold, and the lock gave a soft click. Ivanka opened the door measurably, but with no betrayal of weakness. Chris Christie, naked except for a butcher's apron and a Bill Clinton mask sat in one corner of the room, a dunce's cap on his head. The cow had long since given up its ghost, entrails & viscera coagulating in the hot air. Donald hung his head like a meek child and stepped aside to let her through. Ivanka subtly gestured to the well-paid cleaners & nervous handlers outside the room to wait.

"Ok, now this isn't so bad..." she began

Kumo fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Mar 21, 2017

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Arrhythmia posted:

dude is gross if he'd lay a finger on anything in the trump geneaology department in my opinion, sorry

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Kumo posted:

does she moderate him though?

seems like he's got no impulse control so she's either poo poo at her job, it's another lie, or lol holky gently caress i just can't imagine the insane poo poo they've talked him down from...

(fade away dream sounds)

She keeps touting this family leave bullshit that'll never happen and everyone seems to think she's a Trump whisperer when really she just wants to make a few bucks

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Drunk & Ugly posted:

dude is gross if he'd lay a finger on anything in the trump geneaology department in my opinion, sorry

lol if you wouldn't consider hate-loving ivanka as one of the all-time great conquests in history.

Alexander , Napoleon and Genghis would nod in approval as some skinny liberal dweeb gains a spot on the podium. Hell they'd be impressed it just took a few shots of Southern Comfort, some tapas, and a Broadway shoe. It took the old guys like a million horses

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tumble posted:

lol if you wouldn't consider hate-loving ivanka as one of the all-time great conquests in history.

Alexander , Napoleon and Genghis would nod in approval as some skinny liberal dweeb gains a spot on the podium. Hell they'd be impressed it just took a few shots of Southern Comfort, some tapas, and a Broadway shoe. It took the old guys like a million horses

I don't think Alexander was in it for the chicks though, just saying.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Grevling posted:

The A-man understood the importance of taking one for the team, though.

And really, out of Ivanka, Donnie Jr. and Eric, who do you think anyone of any sexuality would choose to plow as a power play?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Grevling posted:

Napoleon was though. he and the duke of wellington made a point of loving the same girl, to cuck him

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Eric Trump looks like a guy who has a secret rented storage unit upstate, full of body parts and other trophies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

The A-man understood the importance of taking one for the team, though.

And really, out of Ivanka, Donnie Jr. and Eric, who do you think anyone of any sexuality would choose to plow as a power play?

how quickly everyone forgets tiffany

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

Trey Gowdy sounds like a parody of a mentally retarded + inbred southerner from a 1950s tv show

and you just know he has a pencil thin dick

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
PS. colin kaepernick is a free agent cause is loving sucks at football

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Trumps twitter torrent

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Rutibex posted:

why is the prime minister of canada dating trumps daughter?

Justin Trudeau took Ivanka Trump to a Broadway play about (ahem) being kind to strangers
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-to-strangers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=synaOAaN5sY

I get all my political news from Hum Tum TV.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

The moderators can. The_Donald's mods also ban people who haven't even posted on their sub, they have a bot that auto bans people for posting on subs that make fun of them.

I got banned for literally posting "then leave" on one of T_D's posts about how Reddit is so unfair to them, etc. Here's the private message a MODERATOR sent me:

quote:

You have been banned from participating in r/The_Donald. You can still view and subscribe to r/The_Donald, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

Aaaahahaha! It's gonna be a loooong 8 years for you, cuck! Tell me, how does Soros' dick taste?

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/The_Donald by replying to this message.

:lol:

I responded with "I'm sorry my differing opinion hurt your safe space, snowflake." and this was the response:

quote:

You have been temporarily muted from r/The_Donald. You will not be able to message the moderators of r/The_Donald for 72 hours.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF TRUMP AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DONALD J. TRUMP. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME LIBRAL CUCKED BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE LIBERAL UNIVERSITIES MOST DANGEROUS PRISONS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Reddit sure is bad huh, who would have thought?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
In the Smithsonian, Trump is already on display as president. Lol.

Toured the bureau of printing and engraving and ex Goldman sachs goon Mnuchin's picture is on the wall. Double lol.

Melania is the first lady in the first lady exhibition. I don't know if these lols will ever stop.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

CNN anchors are just trashing Easy D on air now, pretty lol worthy and so different from the Bush days when they were constantly on that Republican dilz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDj7o1Zi7M

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I posted a few weeks ago about how Bannon claimed his rube father lost a bunch of money in 2008 because Jim Cramer told him to SELL SELL SELL, which is why Bannon is such a deranged lunatic now. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that makes no loving sense:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bannons-origin-story-doesnt-add-up/2017/03/20/8f2ef9f8-0d90-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Trump's legacy will be the ill-fated "do your daughter at work day"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gorsuch "would've walked out" if Trump asked him to overturn Roe. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012