Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Reanimating exgirlfriends is a BIG mistake lol. Just trust me on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
FREE DGSW

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

Reanimating exgirlfriends is a BIG mistake lol. Just trust me on this

Hoooooo Boy, This!

Just, no. Don't do it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Pffft, reanimating and enthralling an ex is no biggie. Plus, you get to end things on your terms if you change your mind.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Pffft, reanimating and enthralling an ex is no biggie. Plus, you get to end things on your terms if you change your mind.

Said either a sociopath without feelings, or a person that ending things on a "Bad Note".

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

You do realize this is the evil wizard thread?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Automatic Slim posted:

You do realize this is the evil wizard thread?

There is a huge difference between being a total sociopath and being an evil wizard bent on dominating a (insert region here) because of past wrongs.

Some villains are made. Some villains just are.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I am an immortal Ct'an rogue chaos god dressed like a jester hopping through various anime dimensions fixing broken plots and driving assholes insane because I embody both madness and the mind.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Goa Tse-tung posted:

What do you guys think of witches? I'm kinda torn, I once fell in love (like real, true love!) with this super hot witch, because she made me some of her broth everyday. We had wild witch sex, all the time, I think. I kinda hurts trying to remember, but it also feels good?

Then my Imp familiar found me and poisened her in her sleep, that was sad. I don't think I could love another witch after that. :(

imps before nymphs bro

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Grouchio posted:

I am an immortal Ct'an rogue chaos god dressed like a jester hopping through various anime dimensions fixing broken plots and driving assholes insane because I embody both madness and the mind.

I'm just a dude with a pointy hat, a cursed dagger, and a lot of unresolved issues.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

nomadologique posted:

imps before nymphs bro

yeah, yeah ok

*sigh*

but I have all this power! gently caress this unlife, man

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Goa Tse-tung posted:

yeah, yeah ok

*sigh*

but I have all this power! gently caress this unlife, man

:lol:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

There is a huge difference between being a total sociopath and being an evil wizard bent on dominating a (insert region here) because of past wrongs.

Some villains are made. Some villains just are.

Actually, there's a lot of overlap.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
One of the key tenants of evil wizardhood is that all people are capable of evil. Not immediately, in most cases, but if you ease them into it one act at a time it's very trivial (though not easy) to make even the most hardcore paladin fall. A life taken here, a lie told there, all in the name of the "greater good" is a great way to get rid of good.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Actually, there's a lot of overlap.

To the uninitiated, yes.

naem
May 29, 2011

jon joe posted:

One of the key tenants of evil wizardhood is that all people are capable of evil. Not immediately, in most cases, but if you ease them into it one act at a time it's very trivial (though not easy) to make even the most hardcore paladin fall. A life taken here, a lie told there, all in the name of the "greater good" is a great way to get rid of good.

You really have to add it all up at the end of the day to see how evil you are. I turned chaotic neutral once for a week

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

naem posted:

You really have to add it all up at the end of the day to see how evil you are. I turned chaotic neutral once for a week

What was his name :smug:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol "the greater good" i wrote a tome in graduate school about how that concept is the single greatest evil invention of all time. how many good souls have fallen in its pursuit, sometimes i drift off to sleep thinking about...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

naem posted:

if wizarding school is about one thing, really, it's about trying things out. see how it feels not to do evil for a day. you probably won't like it but at least, later on, you can monologue to the hero strapped down to your torture chair exactly why you are the way you are.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

My dude. Wear all the rings you want, amassing Great Power is totally Within The Laws. It sounds like you may be dealing with repressed Paladin Logic, there's a couple ways to get over it. I know some good succubii if you can't handle it on your own.

yea mine dude I doth wear twelve rings for I have e'en now in my clutches ten of the crystals of knull, two more of which stand betwixt mine minions and mine nemesis
after I have enslaved his people using a machine made from his mother's bones and get the crystals I shall

havent thought of that actually idk what do other evil wizards do when thine nemesis is struck fell and the crystals lie within thine grasp? are cruises still fun? talkies?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Hoooooo Boy, This!

Just, no. Don't do it.

lol yep it's one of those mistakes that e'ryone makes before one casts all love from thine heart to craft thine first pillow golem

naem
May 29, 2011

There's always more nemeses out there don't worry.

Heck I had three I didn't know about, they ended up fighting each other

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

lol yep it's one of those mistakes that e'ryone makes before one casts all love from thine heart to craft thine first pillow golem

Just polymorph someone into your dream and then dominate them.

This isn't celestial abjuration. Sheesh.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Peanut Butler posted:

havent thought of that actually idk what do other evil wizards do when thine nemesis is struck fell and the crystals lie within thine grasp? are cruises still fun? talkies?

too much success has been the downfall of a great number of the best and brightest wizards i've known. i'm one of the lucky ones who is little more than mediocre, so i'll never finally crush my adversaries and lose my reason for being.

i remember a lich who came to speak at school, he gave a lecture about how he became a lich so he could study longer, grow more powerful, etc, but when he did finally succeed in killing his rival and animating his corpse like he'd been striving to for millenia, everything else seemed pointless after. and he would just have to live with that fact for all eternity. it was kind of harrowing, tbh. really put things in perspective for me.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

dunno how many times i've had to tell my mom (and for god's sake i wish just one cycle she'd miss her blood feast and fail to revive for good...) there's nothing wrong with a career in middling evil.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

not every town can be the hometown of a hero. not every wizard can be his nemesis.

if you need a wizard nobody has ever heard of, to terrorize a town nobody has ever heard of, i'm your man.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

To the uninitiated, yes.

Everything is a lie. All things are permitted.

As long as you Keep The Laws, obviously.

VendaGoat posted:

Just polymorph someone into your dream and then dominate them.

This isn't celestial abjuration. Sheesh.

Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby.

Peanut Butler posted:

yea mine dude I doth wear twelve rings for I have e'en now in my clutches ten of the crystals of knull, two more of which stand betwixt mine minions and mine nemesis
after I have enslaved his people using a machine made from his mother's bones and get the crystals I shall

There will always be other nemesises. Nemesii? You'll find something else to do. You could join a fandom, for instance.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Need a anti-gurf spell stat

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

stop showering. if you're already doing that and she's still coming onto you, try showering.

sometimes it's the easiest things.

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
Any tips for getting myself out of the formless void I've been banished to? Somehow I still get smartphone reception here, thank Evil for small favors

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Hobelhouse posted:

Any tips for getting myself out of the formless void I've been banished to? Somehow I still get smartphone reception here, thank Evil for small favors

oh you're in London? good luck, maybe try hailing a cab?

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Hobelhouse posted:

Ignore the last posteryou are in Michigan, go north and cross the lake to escape

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
teach a man to fish, feed him for a day

turn him into a fish, you eat well all week

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

"Archmage" of the Brethren of the Blood Moon thought a secret passphrase and a secret handshake was 2FA :lol:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
GUYS I NEED HELP I AM BEING CHASED BY WHAT LOOKS LIKE A TREASURE CHEST ON HUNDREDS OF TINY FEET

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MIMIC AND I TRIED CHARMING IT BUT THE loving THING IS TOTALLY IMMUNE TO ALL FORMS OF MAGIC

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Just redirect it towards a school or orphanage or something.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
What's the best way to get skeletons to look good in a suit? I've been trying to make my lair a little classier, and have been hoping to get some nice uniforms for all the minions. They just look so baggy and cheap even on a high quality skeleton.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Those uniforms will have to be custom fit. Fortunately, you won't need a lot of fabric.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Speleothing posted:

What's the best way to get skeletons to look good in a suit? I've been trying to make my lair a little classier, and have been hoping to get some nice uniforms for all the minions. They just look so baggy and cheap even on a high quality skeleton.

Have you considered electro plating your skellies in various kinds of metals?

or

BeDazzle that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Speleothing posted:

Spandex.

• Locked thread