Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Because when you stare into the abyss the abyss stares also into you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

If someone can tell me why I did this, I'd love to know.

Just gonna drop this for the new page

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
So I could share it on Facebook

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

I'm gonna name my kid The Beyonder and my other kid The Living Tribunal.
Do you think Nick Cage forgot that he could have just named his son Clark?

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

Lurdiak posted:

If someone can tell me why I did this, I'd love to know.

Because you love us. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Timeless Appeal posted:

Or Kal without the "-El"?

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Lightning Lord posted:

Or Kal without the "-El"?

Great Rao - that'd be like telling Jon Bogdanove not to name his son Kal-El!

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I'm reading the early Lee/Kirby fantastic four comics and being continually struck by how swankily they draw Namor's deep-sea '60s fuckpad

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I'm only going to have pets, not kids, because a turtle named Mary Shelly can't suffer a lifetime of psychological scars from my need to make dumb joke names.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

They live forever, you know. You're only multiplying the trauma by however many people take care of her after you die.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My Lovely Horse posted:

They live forever, you know. You're only multiplying the trauma by however many people take care of her after you die.

Yo you realize there are other kinds of turtles than those big rear end tortoises that live for a hundred years, right

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Sure but that just seems like bad value for money.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Rhyno posted:

I've got three yellow, one black, one blue and one indigo.

Can I paypal you for a yellow? If we can't all be green lanterns, I can be the bad guy and they can beat me up

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Timeless Appeal posted:

Could've called him Luke.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

omnibobb posted:

Can I paypal you for a yellow? If we can't all be green lanterns, I can be the bad guy and they can beat me up

Email me at butiplayoneontv@gmail.com

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I am looking to find some place online that sells standard superhero emblem t-shirts for my wedding and it is proving to be a pain in the rear end. Some sellers sell some shirts and not others, quite a few are asking for 20 bucks and up which would be okay but that is going to add up very quickly, and other places do silly things with the emblems when all I need is plain Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Flash emblems on a shirt. Anyone know a good website that isn't superhero stuff to order some superhero t-shirts?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't make your wedding into a celebration of Time Warner intellectual properties, man. Just have a regular wedding.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Madkal posted:

I am looking to find some place online that sells standard superhero emblem t-shirts for my wedding

I found your problem. Did this forum go insane over the weekend and I missed it or something?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
The idea was to give them as a gift for the groomsmen (as we are all pretty big comic book nerds). That combined with flasks as we are all big comic book nerds who drink as well.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just get them bottles of good scotch or something

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Here's basically all the logo tees you need, man, and be grateful because I went to loving hot topic dot com to get that link for you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If that doesn't work those mall kiosks that are everywhere will do whatever you want, I think.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

CapnAndy posted:

Here's basically all the logo tees you need, man, and be grateful because I went to loving hot topic dot com to get that link for you.

Much appreciated on the sacrifice made. I got a chuckle when the first pop-up was for a Nirvana shirt.

Aphrodite posted:

If that doesn't work those mall kiosks that are everywhere will do whatever you want, I think.

Sadly don't have many of those that do that where I live.

I am thinking I might just go to a custom shirt pressing place. Probably will be the cheapest option.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Madkal posted:

I am looking to find some place online that sells standard superhero emblem t-shirts for my wedding and it is proving to be a pain in the rear end. Some sellers sell some shirts and not others, quite a few are asking for 20 bucks and up which would be okay but that is going to add up very quickly, and other places do silly things with the emblems when all I need is plain Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and Flash emblems on a shirt. Anyone know a good website that isn't superhero stuff to order some superhero t-shirts?

Graphitti designs. They'll run you 20 bucks a pop, but they're the best for DC stuff.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Signing everybody up for germangoogirls itt

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

Madkal posted:

The idea was to give them as a gift for the groomsmen (as we are all pretty big comic book nerds). That combined with flasks as we are all big comic book nerds who drink as well.

gently caress the haters, that's a great idea.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Be smarter than me and don't get tempted into searching that

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Roth posted:

Signing everybody up for germangoogirls itt

I have no idea how this links to the last discussion but I'm also not typing anything starting with "German" and containing "girls" into a work computer. Maybe it clicks if I Google it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

site posted:

Be smarter than me and don't get tempted into searching that
I searched it because you said this.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
What have I done

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

site posted:

What have I done

You have been coaxed into a snafu.

I'm sorry

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
BSS March discussion thread-Roth learns about Bukkake and shares their joy

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

BSS March discussion thread-Roth learns about Bukkake and shares their joy

Please!

I'm glad this is my first significant impact here.

Roth fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 22, 2017

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How many groomsmen do you have that $50 a pop adds up quickly?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Endless Mike posted:

How many groomsmen do you have that $50 a pop adds up quickly?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

A friend of mine had a normal wedding, but the groomsmen (I was not one, I did the ceremony :getin:) wore superhero ties.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've been to two weddings where the groomsmen all turned to face the guests and opened their shirts to reveal super hero shirts.

It's very awkward, especially when that one groomsman is 300lbs+

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Instead of gifts for my groomsmen, I paid their tuxedo rental fees. They were absolutely thrilled.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Instead of gifts for my groomsmen, I'll continue to live alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Instead of gifts for my groomsmen, I paid their tuxedo rental fees. They were absolutely thrilled.

Every time my girlfriend made some weird plan for our wedding I reminded her that if we had to do anything nuts myself and the groomsmen were wearing this instead of tuxedos

• Locked thread