Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
The comics guy was really great on the panel. Great movie choices too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
He should've spent few more hours drinking with the crew beforehand to be a bit less shy/polite. Have less of an outsider feel to it.

Still was cool though.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CaptainFish posted:

The comics guy was really great on the panel. Great movie choices too.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Lichtenstein posted:

He should've spent few more hours drinking with the crew beforehand to be a bit less shy/polite. Have less of an outsider feel to it.

Still was cool though.

every time they have him on the show or interview him he just seems like a camera-shy kinda guy.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
He's the kind of man who draws furry art for pay so what can you expect

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

a bone to pick posted:

can't believe how many of you don't know freddy was on on a previous botw and did the cover for Feeding Frenzy

He was also in the bar scene in Space Cop.

But yeah, it's weird to me there are people here who haven't watched all their stuff. I have to accept the fact that not everyone is an RLM historian.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I watched it i just don't loving remember it's like 100s of hours of material!!!

also over how many god drat years?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I wonder if Rich's fiance wants to have a big expensive wedding so they have to save up for years and years. I've vaguely known some people like that, both fat nerds and were engaged for like 10 years so they could afford their Dr. Who / Steampunk themed super wedding.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I remember the comic guy from some convention video, but he is fairly forgettable, really.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Veskit posted:

I watched it i just don't loving remember it's like 100s of hours of material!!!

also over how many god drat years?

That's true. I've seen every episode like 3 times each because I have a lot of free time. Most people are not this pathetic.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baronjutter posted:

I wonder if Rich's fiance wants to have a big expensive wedding so they have to save up for years and years. I've vaguely known some people like that, both fat nerds and were engaged for like 10 years so they could afford their Dr. Who / Steampunk themed super wedding.

mikes going to gouge them on the video services u just know it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Paladinus posted:

I remember the comic guy from some convention video, but he is fairly forgettable, really.

he drew the space cop movie cover and maybe even the official plinkett image>?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Mike's hands fit to burst

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

powerful sex moves posted:

He was also in the bar scene in Space Cop.

But yeah, it's weird to me there are people here who haven't watched all their stuff. I have to accept the fact that not everyone is an RLM historian.

they really shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the only drawing need done is drawing blood out those grape hands

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

when I was an RLM noobie I thought he was a regular member lol

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

bring back old gbs posted:

mikes going to gouge them on the video services u just know it.

Rich Evans letting Mike edit his wedding video would be the ultimate proof that he is suffering from complete stockholm syndrome. That said, it would be an absolutely hilarious video.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The smartest financial decision rich could ever make would be to have a kickstarter raising money for a commercial release of his wedding videos.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LanceHunter posted:

Rich Evans letting Mike edit his wedding video would be the ultimate proof that he is suffering from complete stockholm syndrome. That said, it would be an absolutely hilarious video.

lmao just edited completely professionally except the caption rear end in a top hat with arrows pointing to rich shows up at 2% opacity during the vows. nobody notices until years later and mikes too dead to re-edit it.

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

I was going to say Mike would need to edit in some arrows to differentiate the bride from the groom but that's not nice so I won't say it.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I think Mike will just have to mix out the audio of himself crying for joy now that his best buddy has settled down with a nice girl :allears:

He wouldn't mess up his best pal's special day! He'd do it for his bachelor party beforehand hiring a stripper that looks suspiciously like a shaved Josh.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
I hope Jay catches the bouquet.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

monster on a stick posted:

I hope Jay catches the bouquet.

jay is the bouquet :cabot:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Andro Dunos posted:

I was going to say Mike would need to edit in some arrows to differentiate the bride from the groom but that's not nice so I won't say it.

I always thought how it was weird in The Simpsons how Milhouse's parents both looked the same, now I don't.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Looking forward to a bunch of tiny baby richevans.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Rich Evans is the great shining nerd example that shows that even the fattest and baldest of grognards can land themselves a fat wife

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Rich Evans is the great shining nerd example that shows that even the fattest and baldest of grognards can land themselves a fat wife

But only if they sell their soul to the Showbiz pizza bear

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Mike Rich love was strong in this latest BOTw :)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

WampaLord posted:

Goons are terrible at watching things. Any TVIV thread will have multiple factual inaccuracies about the events of any given episode of television.
i can forgive some of it, because TV has things like the ridiculous timeline reveal in west world with actors that look nooooooooooothing alike

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I can't get enough of the close ups of Rich smiling at mass murder.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I love Mike loving Rich.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is Mike and Rich the new powercouple? Who will be Jays daddy?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Max Landis

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

He is hung.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I'm loving all this hype, I always save Best of the Worst for Friday nights, can't wait.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Berious posted:

But only if they sell their soul to the Showbiz pizza bear

I think you mean "sell their hole"

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Westworld was a boring pile

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Tezzora posted:

Westworld was a boring pile

Looking back, it was good for seeing the naked body doubles of attractive actresses and little else. And since you can just see naked people who aren't celebrities on the internet, the whole thing was pointless really

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Westworld was great, Anthony Hopkins was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

You people are really weird

• Locked thread