Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
But if you include furries, as well as asexuals and intersex people, then cover everyone else with "etc", you can rearrange the anagram as FATBILGE

Truly the most harmonious solution!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

No.

QUILTBAG. QUeer, Intersex, Lesbian, Trans, Bisexual, Asexual, Gay.

Oops! No place for furries.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Ok let's think.

Start with LGBT of course. And we'll include asexuals and intersex. Now if we include our furry and ABDL brethren, give the letters a quick jumble...

BALDFLABGIT

Perfect.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
You're forgetting BDSM and polyamorous straight people, they think they need to be part of it too. Make it longer.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

InediblePenguin posted:

Make it longer.

Thats what she said

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
The really lovely thing is that someone suggested the blanket term GSM (Gender & Sexual Minority), however pedophiles tried to co-opt the phrase into defining themselves as people with 'different-age attraction' or some bullshit, and now it's forever tainted.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

InediblePenguin posted:

You're forgetting BDSM and polyamorous straight people, they think they need to be part of it too. Make it longer.

What about feet people and watersport enthusiasts? This is gonna be a long acronym.

Breetai posted:

The really lovely thing is that someone suggested the blanket term GSM (Gender & Sexual Minority), however pedophiles tried to co-opt the phrase into defining themselves as people with 'different-age attraction' or some bullshit, and now it's forever tainted.

Actually it's called hebephilia and furthermore

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Tbh if you include all the existing fetishes, you could just use galtse.txt

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Foxhound posted:

Actually it's called hebephilia and furthermore

You're giving me the hebe jebes

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Breetai posted:

Is my phone gay now??

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Mount Prospect seems appropriate for it's location. It's near a "major city" but also in the middle of flyover country and adjacent to bumblefuck, USA.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hey that's the dude from the video right?

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
my god what is wrong with his butt

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sponge Baathist posted:

Mount Prospect seems appropriate for it's location

I read that as "Mouth Project" after having read the past couple dozen horrible posts about adult babies and furries all politicking for being taken seriously as sexual beings

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific

edit: that is not a request for you to be more specific; it's just, what isn't wrong with that butt

SatansOnion has a new favorite as of 11:57 on Mar 22, 2017

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wizard Master posted:

SLiTHER sequel lookin good.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
In a plot twist, that obese guy is both an adult baby and a furry

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Hedrigall posted:

In a plot twist, that obese guy is both an adult baby and a furry

That's called a babyfur.

gently caress the internet. Why do I know that?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Pastry of the Year posted:

I read that as "Mouth Project" after having read the past couple dozen horrible posts about adult babies and furries all politicking for being taken seriously as sexual beings

I read what you read and put in quotes as "Moth Project" because of the mention of furries below and got to thinking about the problem we'd have today knowing where exactly a Mothra cosplay would land on the scale of furries. I did a GIS of that and I'm confused now.

This also turned up in the results. I would have edited out the watermark because it's garish and obnoxious but morbid curiosity says somebody (who isn't me) might look into the force that took this photo, watermarked it, and posted it online. I have a hunch it's somebody who thinks football players are the perfect woman.

I think it's The Deep Fried Green Potato. She's cosplaying her body type well.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Garrand posted:

gently caress the internet. Why do I know that?

Too much internet loving

Doctor Somfin prescribes you internet chastity for a day

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Somfin posted:

Too much internet loving

Doctor Somfin prescribes you internet chastity for a day

Rule 34 works on chastity too.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Nah man, back when I was a teen people were daring eachother to go on there and "fap" ironically. Not a healthy place.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sinners Sandwich posted:

people were daring each other to go on there and "fap" ironically

What in the gently caress are you talking about

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

It's just too healthy

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

How does a person let themselves get like that

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Pastry of the Year posted:

What in the gently caress are you talking about

2006 were dark times. Just walk into class and just I dare you to fap to /b/ and it's like poo poo this guys insane

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Adult babies are wierd and all, but what do we care about what people do in their spare time?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Panfilo posted:

Adult babies are wierd and all, but what do we care about what people do in their spare time?

And so our first adult baby comes out of the woodwork

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

ReidRansom posted:

Depression.

Horrific downward spiral of depression.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Hedrigall posted:

And so our first adult baby comes out of the woodwork

quoth the furry

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

ReidRansom posted:

Gorilla Salad posted:

Depression.

Horrific downward spiral of depression.

Pretty much this, and probably related to some family tragedy or abuse in childhood. Was this a 600 lb life or other documentary? I assume this is an extremely bad case of lymphedema causing all the crusting too?

Panfilo posted:

Because these people push their fetish out into the world, believing everyone else ought to publicly acknowledge and accept their fetish in *our* spare time. Additionally they co-opt concepts from marginalized groups, causing some folks to associate LGBTQ+ with fetishists and dismissing all LGBTQ+ as a result, sometimes with negative consequences.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Pretty much this, and probably related to some family tragedy or abuse in childhood. Was this a 600 lb life or other documentary? I assume this is an extremely bad case of lymphedema causing all the crusting too?

Because these people push their fetish out into the world, believing everyone else ought to publicly acknowledge and accept their fetish in *our* spare time. Additionally they co-opt concepts from marginalized groups, causing some folks to associate LGBTQ+ with fetishists and dismissing all LGBTQ+ as a result, sometimes with negative consequences.

this is my fetish

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

How many open and proud adult diaper wearers do you really deal with outside the Internet though? Would you even know these kind of groups even exist without the Internet? Doesn't seem like pushing some agenda to me.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Wizard Master posted:

So in my line of work, I had to take a man that looked similar into the shower every day and excoriate his legs for woundcare. That was not a fun time and he would end up making GBS threads everywhere too. My guy was about 100# lighter but his legs looked like lichen covered tree-bark and he was just horrible all over. Thats why they pay me the medium big bux :D

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Everything. Literally everything.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

LifeSunDeath posted:

So in my line of work, I had to take a man that looked similar into the shower every day and excoriate his legs for woundcare. That was not a fun time and he would end up making GBS threads everywhere too. My guy was about 100# lighter but his legs looked like lichen covered tree-bark and he was just horrible all over. Thats why they pay me the medium big bux :D

Why did he poo poo?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I don't know which I'm more thankful for: the fact that I don't need that type of care, or the fact that my job doesn't involve giving that type of care.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Scratch Monkey posted:

Why did he poo poo?

Because he had consumed food, which he had digested and needed to expel.

Try to keep up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Panfilo posted:

How many open and proud adult diaper wearers do you really deal with outside the Internet though? Would you even know these kind of groups even exist without the Internet? Doesn't seem like pushing some agenda to me.

Wasn't there a Furry Club poster from a college campus posted a few pages ago advertising as a LGBTQ+ related group? "Without the Internet" is moot at this point.

LifeSunDeath posted:

You're a good person and deserve all the :10bux: for such thankless work.

• Locked thread