Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

i mean seriously guys i want you all to close your eyes, take a deep breath, and imagine respecting Trump.

I guess I don't really understand what you mean, because your request is impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The Manafort thing is getting hilarious
AP Exclusive: Manafort had plan to benefit Putin government

quote:

Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and the former Soviet republics to benefit the Putin government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse. Manafort pitched the plans to Russian aluminum magnate Oleg Deripaska, a close Putin ally with whom Manafort eventually signed a $10 million annual contract beginning in 2006, according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP.

$10 million per year? Not a bad racket.

quote:

Investigators are reviewing whether the Trump campaign and its associates coordinated with Moscow to meddle in the 2016 campaign. Manafort has dismissed the investigations as politically motivated and misguided, and said he never worked for Russian interests

Haha whoops! But wait, there's more!

quote:

The newly obtained business records link Manafort more directly to Putin's interests in the region. According to those records and people with direct knowledge of Manafort's work for Deripaska, Manafort made plans to open an office in Moscow, and at least some of Manafort's work in Ukraine was directed by Deripaska, not local political interests there. The Moscow office never opened.

Yeah you get the idea, this guy was in real deep

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Quietly hoping that once literally every single 45 team member is proven to be tied to Russia we can either get rid of the fucker already or the civil war finally starts

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
seems to me like impeachment would just make things worse: same crew at the helm but with creepy rear end Pence face everywhere to make it legitamate

what would happen to our lols... doth our cup overfloweth?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol at ivanka having a west wing office and security clearance but no job title. and lol at her for being 50% donald trump

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I hope CW2 is Trump holing up in the White House refusing to leave and calling upon Americans to defend him by force. A bunch of Bundy style Walmart militia jackoffs show up to a tailgate party, and like ISIS in the levant we have them in one place and smoke em with miniguns and hellfire missiles.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Never forget the mar-a-lamo

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Alan Smithee posted:

I hope CW2 is Trump holing up in the White House refusing to leave and calling upon Americans to defend him by force. A bunch of Bundy style Walmart militia jackoffs show up to a tailgate party, and like ISIS in the levant we have them in one place and smoke em with miniguns and hellfire missiles.

trumps legacy will be lols forevermore.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Drunk & Ugly posted:

seems to me like impeachment would just make things worse: same crew at the helm but with creepy rear end Pence face everywhere to make it legitamate

what would happen to our lols... doth our cup overfloweth?

trump being impeached for colluding with russia would be a weird process. if one could demonstrate a link to russia and impeach him for it then clearly pence would be guilty of the same because he's the loving vp of course he knew. do you allow him to become president (kinda defeating the purpose of the impeachment) or do you skip down the line of succession to paul loving ryan lmao

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

How does the suspension of pardoning powers work? Once he is impeached is it completely suspended?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Jukebox Hero posted:

Quietly hoping that once literally every single 45 team member is proven to be tied to Russia we can either get rid of the fucker already or the civil war finally starts

I'm really hoping for the second one.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

gonadic io posted:

Never forget the mar-a-lamo

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Even if this russia stuff winds up getting easy d bounced from office (which I doubt tbqh) that won't happen for a really long time so either way we're going to be on this lol rollercoaster for a good while yet :getin:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

Lmao what is wrong with you

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao what is wrong with you

I hope you're there :byewhore:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Fake News is probably one of my favorite new political maneuvers

"Ignore the stuff you we don't like!", it's just so dang honest and human :allears:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

Fake News is probably one of my favorite new political maneuvers

"Ignore the stuff you we don't like!", it's just so dang honest and human :allears:

President Trump: "No doodyhead. You're the doodyhead"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/844532757057409025

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Alan Smithee posted:

How does the suspension of pardoning powers work? Once he is impeached is it completely suspended?

He won't be impeached. We're living in the gilded age of LMFAO

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

What a joke. We never even got a hearing for Merrick, the guy the actual sitting president nominated.

I need a vacation to Mar-lmao.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

proof of concept posted:

Even if this russia stuff winds up getting easy d bounced from office (which I doubt tbqh) that won't happen for a really long time so either way we're going to be on this lol rollercoaster for a good while yet :getin:

For a moment there it looked like he was eating something that wasn't steak or meatloaf

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lol looks like the guy who stole Tom Brady's uniform was named Mauricio Ortega of Mexico

Trump's gonna build a wall around Tom Brady lol

Nocheez posted:

What a joke. We never even got a hearing for Merrick, the guy the actual sitting president nominated.

I need a vacation to Mar-lmao.

Mar-a-lolol

Mar-a-laffo

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

Mar-a-lolol

Mar-a-laffo

Yeah, why complicate it? Mar-a-lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Nocheez posted:

maintaining meter

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Nocheez posted:

mar-a-lmao fits better though, and works better with the Alamo joke too

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
just loled that trump is president!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

us vs also us posted:

just loled that trump is president!

Me too. Ehat a world

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Following the rule set forth in the title - I legit laughed today when I asked my Alexa "who is the current US president?"

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Far more earnest than an illegitimate laugh - which I imagine is more of a chortle.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I bet if you ask Alexa that enough she'll turn into EDI when you shoot probes at Uranus in Mass Effect 2

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I hope every single official in Trump's campaign ends up ties to Russian collusion and treason charges so that I can lol and lol when Trump starts denying he ever knew or even heard of his own children.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Tillerson lols

“My wife told me I’m supposed to do this.”

"I was supposed to retire in March, this month. I was going to go to the ranch to be with my grandkids," Tillerson added.

“I didn’t want this job. I didn’t seek this job.”

http://ijr.com/2017/03/814687-trumps-diplomat/

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

my new dog posted:

lol at ivanka having a west wing office and security clearance but no job title. and lol at her for being 50% donald trump

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Inept posted:

Tillerson lols

"I was supposed to retire in March, this month. I was going to go to the ranch to be with my grandkids," Tillerson added.

lol president doesnt want his job, sec of state doesnt want his job

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Inept posted:

Tillerson lols

What a dumbass. Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/844567729843658752

https://twitter.com/elisefoley/stat...%3D2581%23pti33

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
manafort is gonna get mysteriously poisoned

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

why do you think he suddenly turned up to work for trump

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If Tillerson didn't want the loving job why did he accept? It's not like he was forced into it, just say no ya dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

haljordan posted:

If Tillerson didn't want the loving job why did he accept? It's not like he was forced into it, just say no ya dipshit

god and his wife apparently made him do it