Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

murked by dragon posted:

Spotted Dick: 8 Inches of British Asian Fury

Sounds delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump "taking charge" is the actual problem, not the solution

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Louisgod posted:

this story is weird because you never see the words "asian" and "8 inch" in the same sentence ever.

Benedict Evans' search history suggests otherwise

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for admitting that Comey had an impact on the election. That was an actual point of contention yesterday in the suck zone.

Of course it impacted the election lol

She's an idiot for not following the law to a T though. Good old Abulea Hubris

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Biden gonna mutiny on this vessel? :getin:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hillary raus!!!!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
people saying the attacker was Muslim are illuminati plants to conceal the power of Hanzo steel

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

loquacius posted:

Benedict Evans' search history suggests otherwise

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/Kyle_Feldscher/status/844534137218387969

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Yinlock posted:

a lot of states were "comfortably blue" that apparently were not even close to that

Mine still was so :shrug: blame dems

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

A Handed Missus posted:

lol Obama is going be island hopping forever

Don't blame him tbh

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Just give him a chance guys!

He should get a fair shot!

Obama sucks 😓

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
OG berniobros need to squash the beef

it's too salty

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/hhersio/status/844574901847646210

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

"He's no goon"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

A Handed Missus posted:

lol Obama is going be island hopping forever

Obama as a WW2 Marine

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

What's up

I'm thinking about those golden arches

nopants
May 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

The bill passing in the house is basically the recipe for maximum republican chaos. Not quite sure why people are having a grump about it.

because it could fail all the way to getting passed by the hosue and senate

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Of course it impacted the election lol

She's an idiot for not following the law to a T though. Good old Abulea Hubris

Sweet summer child, if it wasn't emails, it would be some scandal where she used the wrong amount of postage sending an official document or jaywalking on the national mall. If she hadn't deleted her emails, they would have been subpoenaed and turned into a scandal for an out of context reply about where to get good paella (geriatric sex dungeon).

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I really enjoy the game we get to play now in our modern Race War era where every public crime is followed by six hours of speculation on the nationality and gender of the suspect so we can prepare political damage control for ethnically cleansing everyone who shares those traits w them

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

could have been worse

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Just give him a chance guys!

He should get a fair shot!

Obama sucks 😓

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

What's up

u had that grand mac yet?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

deathbysnusnu posted:

Sweet summer child, if it wasn't emails, it would be some scandal where she used the wrong amount of postage sending an official document or jaywalking on the national mall. If she hadn't deleted her emails, they would have been subpoenaed and turned into a scandal for an out of context reply about where to get good paella (geriatric sex dungeon).

lol they turned izza into some sort of secret pedophile ring. im sure they would have used anything as an excuse.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

deathbysnusnu posted:

Paella is code vomit play hth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

What's up

I'm working from home. I've got a can of Consul brand sardines in tomato sauce but the can says "product of China" so I'm not sure I want to eat them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why did Donny's stair phobia never come up in all of that Democratic opposition research? Democrats kind of let an effete, elderly, and obese daddy's boy billionaire get away with being perceived as "tough". I don't understand why there wasn't a group of people hired to solely expose what a loving pansy the illegitimate president is.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

i'd be worried of falling off of stairs and breaking something too if i were in my 70s tbh

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hillary felt the need to conceal illness lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Calling people sweet summer child instantly makes you look like a retard and most people will skip over your post

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gravy Jones posted:

could have been worse

:popeye: dios mio

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

Hillary raus!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

belgend posted:

i'd be worried of falling off of stairs and breaking something too if i were in my 70s tbh

70 is not that old. He's had this stair phobia for a while because he is a massive pussy who is two or three disgusting handshakes away from being a Howard Hughes styled shut-in.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

That DICK! posted:

Calling people sweet summer child instantly makes you look like a retard and most people will skip over your post

oh you sweet summer child

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

murked by dragon posted:

u had that grand mac yet?

Yeah, I'm getting a big mac though

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Have they announced what time the vote for Trumpcare is tomorrow? I don't want to miss it.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

Why did Donny's stair phobia never come up in all of that Democratic opposition research? Democrats kind of let an effete, elderly, and obese daddy's boy billionaire get away with being perceived as "tough". I don't understand why there wasn't a group of people hired to solely expose what a loving pansy the illegitimate president is.

Dangerous Donald is scared of stairs!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

belgend posted:

modern 70 is not 1950s 70

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That DICK! posted:

• Locked thread