Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

Fat Rouge is the reigning champ, if anyone deserves it, it's her.

Punchy was robbed #inflategate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
I voted for all the wolverines so davebo has more reasons to play his three wolverines.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Holyshoot posted:

I voted for all the wolverines so davebo has more reasons to play his three wolverines.

Well I'm still leaving my two alts parked for a long enough time that when I finally log them back in my first daily login bonus will be 95% off G coupons and I'll immediately buy them all of wolverine's costumes including fortune card ones so they can have every costume like my main wolvie.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

how long does that take

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG63IoUwv1M

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Drythe posted:

how long does that take

I have no idea, but I'll let you know if I get one when I finally log back in on them.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

So did the infinity system just turn into

Crit
Attack speed until 150
Brut
HP until 150
Mainstat

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

yeah the only variation now is the tier bonuses and if you care to get them

if they're useless for you, it's all damage, maybe some defensive nodes when Omega difficulty comes out and beats the poo poo out of people

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kainser posted:

How has nobody posted COSTUME WARS yet???

Images linked in the thread https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/317674/costume-wars-2017-voting-ends-4-10/p1

Voted exclusively for Emma costumes.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
No Hobgoblin, no poll.

Although old Squirrel Girl is the only real choice.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

anyone who didn't vote for all the age of apocalypse costumes is to dead to me :colbert: dark beast counts as AoA btw

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.

Percelus posted:

ncsoft just wanted to remind you all, go gently caress yourselves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra7O7LqNh5w

I'm the wet-fart low brass hit at the end of the trailer

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Proposition Castle posted:

I'm the wet-fart low brass hit at the end of the trailer

I'm the Halloween mask of a Roman helmet worn over another, spandex mask

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

McSpanky posted:

I'm the Halloween mask of a Roman helmet worn over another, spandex mask

statesman had a really dumb design and the only reason anyone likes him is lingering affection for city of heroes

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I'm the new moba attempting to launch in 2017

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

KomoriMan posted:

For those who received 200 ES, it should have been more and we are working to resolve it.
Peak :gaz: right here. Compensate people for something they weren't supposed to get compensated for, then mess up the compensation to compensate people who weren't initially compensated for something there was to be no compensation for.

Or something like that? I'm really not sure any more.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

MMAgCh posted:

Peak :gaz: right here. Compensate people for something they weren't supposed to get compensated for, then mess up the compensation to compensate people who weren't initially compensated for something there was to be no compensation for.

Or something like that? I'm really not sure any more.

So...they accidentally handed out something that included an extra stash tab around Christmas, but instead of handing it out once by accident, they did it twice. Then some dev said that it was ok to delete them since no one was going to get compensated. So some people just did it because they are either new or have learned nothing at all from Gaz. So now down the line they exchanged the stash tabs for 600 ES for some people who may have accidentally bought an extra one for some reason? I'm not clear on that part, but it affects everyone and not just the intended recipients. So now they decide that they need to compensate people, so they decided that 200 ES was ok for this at first, and after just logging in again I found out it was the full 1200. So if you managed to keep the two stash tabs, you might end up with 2400 ES because Gaz.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I miss the days when this kind of thing happened on a near daily basis. I knew I would always have something to laugh about. :allears:

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Grinning Goblin posted:

So...they accidentally handed out something that included an extra stash tab around Christmas, but instead of handing it out once by accident, they did it twice. Then some dev said that it was ok to delete them since no one was going to get compensated. So some people just did it because they are either new or have learned nothing at all from Gaz. So now down the line they exchanged the stash tabs for 600 ES for some people who may have accidentally bought an extra one for some reason? I'm not clear on that part, but it affects everyone and not just the intended recipients. So now they decide that they need to compensate people, so they decided that 200 ES was ok for this at first, and after just logging in again I found out it was the full 1200. So if you managed to keep the two stash tabs, you might end up with 2400 ES because Gaz.

I had deleted mine so didn't get the initial round, just logged in and got 1200. Thanks Gaz!

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Oh so that's where those came from. Sweet

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Sweet. Just blew mine plus what I had banked on random hero boxes, got invisimom and 7 upgrade tokens despite having more than a 50% chance per box to get a new unlock.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cease to Hope posted:

statesman had a really dumb design and the only reason anyone likes him is lingering affection for city of heroes

He looked dumb because he had to be makable in City of Heroes.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Grinning Goblin posted:

The first compensation bug was for people who forgot they bought a STASH tab from Adam Warlock for 600ES and then bought a second (or didn't know you could only do it once). The bugged part was that it didn't just replace the tab you get from him, but also the one that came from the first anniversary box (which is what we got two of this Christmas). This is all hilarious, but as I just bought the last character in the roster and haven't yet bought that 600ES stash tab I'll take it.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Bloodly posted:

That's not the case. Unless the series has changed that, he had to earn the right to leave. Fighting a robot man in Kun'Lun. Hell, the Iron Fist was the very last thing they could attempt to teach him.

Actually he says "I need to go back to finish my training" in the series so yeh

In fact half the entire plot is that he is AWOL, no one at K'un-Lun knows where he went, and The Thunderer is PISSED

If he doesn't know how to center his drat chi, he is not done training

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

He looked dumb because he had to be makable in City of Heroes.

All the major NPCs had unique design elements that couldn't be found in the player costume creator, States just looked dumb because he was the main dev's Captain America/Superman/Thor jackoff Mary Sue from when CoH was his pen and paper RPG.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
every superhero setting needs a Superman and/or Cap analogue it's practically law

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Event for the coming week:

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/844703117186928641

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/844703470032695296

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Cool, I really give a poo poo about Odin's Bounty.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

Cool, I really give a poo poo about Odin's Bounty.

I too really give a poo poo about an extra week of +50% experience for iron fist, a hero I do not own

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
If anyone is still boxprestiging the odin boxes have almost exactly the same amount of xp as midtown boxes, but cosmic hightown will drop 13 of them per triple boss wave.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I didn't know it was even possible to box prestige still. How do you do it now?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Scoss posted:

I didn't know it was even possible to box prestige still. How do you do it now?

With a buddy

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

same as always, except I believe now you have to leave your party before you eat the gourd

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
If you're cosmicing the fistman now it'll only take 127ish odin boxes to hit level 32 with them with just the free boosts you've accumulated.

127 boxes is 10 bosswaves in cosmic hightown

So easy anyone can cosmic today

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Friends don't let friends cosmic Iron Faust.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Dayn Rand, the Rearden Metal Fist

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
For twelve years you have been asking "where are omega items?"

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Reliquaries of Rarity from Odin boxes are dropping ilvl 69 insignias.

http://i.imgur.com/Su5mQSK.jpg

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Red Genosha was inside of us all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Is that gonna be like the reliquaries of rarirty during the doctor strange event dropping higher level catalysts and then never again?