Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

thathonkey posted:

it's 0-dimensional. the chess board nor its pieces exist.

I'm guessing the extent of his knowledge of chess is that it exists, if that. Actually knowing the pieces and how they move? The probability of that is insanely close to zero.

And if you draw a parallel between his cabinet, the pieces are all hosed up, there's not enough of them, they periodically move to the edge and fall off the board, and most of them are going backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also all this Russia poo poo has me lolling that after years of calling Obama a secret Muslim Kenyan, Republicans voted in a replacement for him that may actually have loyalties to a foreign power way to go

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i cant picture donald trump engaging in any type of activity that involves sitting down and learning a few basic rules in order to participate that he cant pay someone else to do

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Crosspost:

WonderfulWino posted:

DrPlump posted:

He looks white but I can't tell without enhancement.

Edit: Thanks Goons

Lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
over under on Trump saying it's London's fault for not closing the borders

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they should have built a wall of water around the entire perimeter of their territory

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
He is absolutely going to use it in a tweet about his Muslim bans

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
How can there be an over under on an outcome that in non-numerical? Nothing Matters anymore so uhh UNDER!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Dial-a-Dog posted:

He is absolutely going to use it in a tweet about his Muslim bans

Hopefully before information even comes out and it turns out he's not a Muslim (I'm not saying it couldn't be a Muslim, it's likely, but I just like watching Donald make dumb mistakes and he's a wonderful loon for jumping to conclusions)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump mistakes are the best because the entire world has to spend the next 2-3 weeks reacting to and debunking them very publicly which we know he hates

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Also all this Russia poo poo has me lolling that after years of calling Obama a secret Muslim Kenyan, Republicans voted in a replacement for him that may actually have loyalties to a foreign power way to go

I'm glad that we now know that Trump's first campaign manager was literally a Russian agent trying to subvert and control US politics.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

I'm glad that we now know that Trump's first campaign manager was literally a Russian agent trying to subvert and control US politics.

lmao

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Play posted:

Hopefully before information even comes out and it turns out he's not a Muslim (I'm not saying it couldn't be a Muslim, it's likely, but I just like watching Donald make dumb mistakes and he's a wonderful loon for jumping to conclusions)

It would be ideal if the attacker was neither Muslim nor an immigrant since he is certain to invoke both in his coming tweet. Considering his administration's record wrt just making attacks up, he'll probably also wildly exaggerate casualties, and may use the word "bloodbath". He's also probably got a boner, or will if he hasn't heard about it yet

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Did he ever say one word about the Quebec shooting?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Spicy is having a conference now. He's not doing well.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

no

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it would be ideal if people didn't get murdered imo

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Why havent we heard about the killer in the bowling green massacre?

makes you think

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Oh yeah? How would Republicans get elected then?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

Wow I never thought of that

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol, so nunes said that trump's people DID get spied upon by the obama administration

(except it was incidental, useless & signed off on by FISA court)

counting down until trump tweets "I WAS RIGHT!!"

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

turn off the TV posted:

Apparently the most influential donor to Trump's campaign, and primary funder of Breitbart, is an autistic 60 year old computer scientist who believes that radiation has magical healing powers, that climate change is good for the world, and is paying for scientific research into unraveling the hidden secrets of 12,000 bottles of human urine.

I read an article somewhere that went through some of his assets and he owns like a $3 million train set.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

Apparently the most influential donor to Trump's campaign, and primary funder of Breitbart, is an autistic 60 year old computer scientist who believes that radiation has magical healing powers, that climate change is good for the world, and is paying for scientific research into unraveling the hidden secrets of 12,000 bottles of human urine.

Please don't doxx me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh poor Spicey, poor, poor Spicey.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha i thought the thing about the collection of piss was a joke but i just heard a story about bob mercer on my way home from work

bollig posted:

I read an article somewhere that went through some of his assets and he owns like a $3 million train set.

his income is like 165 million a year. you have to go full retard.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kumo posted:

lol, so nunes said that trump's people DID get spied upon by the obama administration

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/844600349663121413

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Professor Shark posted:

spicey said it was proof we should keep the muslims out (so that they dont get murdered by Magas)

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Kumo posted:

I can't wait for him to tweet about this. There's no way he is going to realize that him being caught talking to foreign agents having their conversations recorded is... uh... maybe not a good look at the moment.

bollig posted:

What else for a billionaire autist?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
someone show this image to Trump lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Cacafuego posted:

Spicy is having a conference now. He's not doing well.

explain, so we dont have to watch

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Alan Smithee posted:

Imagine his reaction to someone asking why they hired a guy on the dole of a Russian oligarch.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I can't watch that dude anymore, it's like the cringeyest episodes of The Office but in real life.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

He is completely on the defensive, even for a softball question from the web on disaster relief.

The man is attempting to not give any straightforward answers.

The press is just hammering him.

You know, Wednesday.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
spicy is gonna cry on live television before this is all over

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Arrhythmia posted:

spicy is gonna cry on live television before this is all over

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Oh my god lol

Paul Ryan doesn't know what insurance is.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lmao what a loving maroon

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

VendaGoat posted:

He is completely on the defensive, even for a softball question from the web on disaster relief.

The man is attempting to not give any straightforward answers.

The press is just hammering him.

You know, Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

guys, whatever happened to giuliani? he was a big trump supporter in the campaign trail and was supposed to get an appointment as chief of cyber security? I dunno... what's he up to these days?