Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
:ohdear: Don't give up, London!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Maya Fey posted:

according to the daily mail the suspect doesnt have pants on because london police officers have to suck his dick before they can arrest him due to the law (sharia law)

This would be funny if it wasnt uncomfortably close to the actual reporting standards of the Daily Mail.

I assume they took his trousers off in case he had some sort of cock bomb.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Pick posted:

So like, what ARE we going to do about the terrorism? Because it's not a lot of incidents overall, but neither was tampering with Tylenol.

well i think they should at least make terrorism illegal

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

tax and regulate isn't a good strategy imo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BigBadSteve posted:

Would it be so hard waitimg until after the bodies are cold to mske jokes?

It would

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Parallax Scroll posted:

well i think they should at least make terrorism illegal

No, don't you see, we can never stop terrorism. Better to make it legal but tax it.

Edit: gently caress beaten to it

Parallax Scroll posted:

tax and regulate isn't a good strategy imo

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
What meme should I change my profile pics to in order to pretend like I'm making a positive impact on the world despite being unwilling to make any effort.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Kitchner posted:

This would be funny if it wasnt uncomfortably close to the actual reporting standards of the Daily Mail.

I assume they took his trousers off in case he had some sort of cock bomb.

i remember back in the day they were running 100% made up stories about refugees eating the queen's swans or raping british women to infect them with AIDS

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
see what happens when you cant bring laptops on planes

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Dead suicide attackers are notorious tax evaders.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

What meme should I change my profile pics to in order to pretend like I'm making a positive impact on the world despite being unwilling to make any effort.

Dickbutt imo

e: actually there's better ideas below

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I live in London, no one here seems to give a poo poo about this yet (probably because we don't know much yet).

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Torquemada posted:

I live in London, no one here seems to give a poo poo about this yet (probably because we don't know much yet).

probably because people get run over and stabbed several times a day in london

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Attacker reportedly black, white, and asian. Truly intersectional terrorism.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Private Speech posted:

It's a cointoss but I'm going to say either a crazy nutter or a white nationalist because there's no reports about shouts of 'Allahu Akbar' or the suspects ethnicity.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Torquemada posted:

I don't know, all my friends seem to give a poo poo about it and we all live and work in London.

I mean no one is scared for their lives because it seems to all be over but like, not give a poo poo that a bunch of people may have just been killed?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I have nothing but contempt for the English but at the same time I'd rather they just sort of winked out of existence instead of being murdered by brokebrains

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

quote:

Up to 1000 people a month are victims of knife crime in London, according to alarming new statistics.

quote:

More than three in four knife crimes in London are going unsolved, according to alarming new figures.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Whoa apparently they've just pulled someone from the thames

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

quote:

LATEST PEDESTRIANS AND CYCLISTS DEATHS IN LONDON
2014 : 64 pedestrians and 13 cyclists killed, = 61% of all road deaths (56% of all KSIs)

2015 – 66 pedestrians and 9 cyclists killed, = 55% of all road deaths (53% of all KSIs)

2016 – At least 71 people killed – – Please note that both TfL and the Met refuse to release timely collision data; at least 1/3 of pedestrian deaths go unreported. We have to wait until June 2017 for the official figures

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Yeah but all those deaths are just gang warfare, or drug related, or general stupidity of the average Londoner so they don't count.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EX250 Type R posted:

see what happens when you cant bring laptops on planes

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Mayor Kahn has been briefed on the identity of the attacker. "Goddamnit, that oval office owed me fifty pounds!" he exclaimed.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Looks like it's maybe islams after all??

It's anniversary of Brussels and maybe there were two guys in the car, bbc said just now.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
To be fair, I left work in Swiss Cottage (where no one gave a poo poo) and arrived home in Hackney (where no one gives a poo poo). Maybe if I knew more people in town, or still worked at the South Bank I'd know someone who was scared or something.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He looks white but I can't tell without enhancement.

Edit: Thanks Goons

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Torquemada posted:

To be fair, I left work in Swiss Cottage (where no one gave a poo poo) and arrived home in Hackney (where no one gives a poo poo). Maybe if I knew more people in town, or still worked at the South Bank I'd know someone who was scared or something.

Realistically I think it's probably over now as it looks like a lone wolf attack, and the attacker is dead. So I'm about to get the Tube home and not really worried about my safety. I do give a poo poo though.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Probably forgot about which side of the road you're supposed to use over there

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol did you try to give him blue eyes?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Holy poo poo.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Is it too late to guess they were Mennonites?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

DrPlump posted:

He looks white but I can't tell without enhancement.

Edit: Thanks Goons

He looks alive, they can't have shot him very hard.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
I honestly hope that fucker doesn't die and instead he can be hauled in front of a court, denounced by all the Muslim organisations in Britain, and rot to death in a cell knowing he will never die a martyr.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
WATCH TERESA MAY NOT START A loving WAR!

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

a bone to pick posted:

lol did you try to give him blue eyes?

that is an untouched photo straight from the BBC

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it should have been me.

Adbot