Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

USSAr posted:

Trump: I"m being wiretapped!

Liebrals: Lol crazypants again

Wikileaks and the Techworld: So like, the US government can literally spy on you through a TV now.

Liebrals: (Can't put two and two together)

this is all good though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

trump could own the gently caress out of me so hard that i vanish and am replaced with a corncob by declassifying this stuff, which is his right as president. for whatever reason he hasn't bothered. until he decides to do that instead of yelling at clouds, i'll keep shitposting. actually I think I'll keep shitposting eithre way you cant stop me

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

All I'm saying is that you'd think as the leader of the US government Trump would be able to produce literally anything in defense of that statement.

You guys are giving him too much credit anyway lol, he doesn't give a poo poo about mass surveillance that isn't what this is about and he's not gonna do poo poo about the NSA spying on us all.

Yah I'm sure those government agencies are just ready to throw all their information at Trump, a man who hates them and wants to expose them

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
If Obama believed that Bush wiretapped him Moridin would believe it in a second because he thinks Bush is an evil, immoral, warmonger.

He's a biased douche.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

All I'm saying is that you'd think as the leader of the US government Trump would be able to produce literally anything in defense of that statement.

If President of the United States Trump says it it's good enough for me, I wouldn't trust any evil "government" official has to say anything, now please get all your news from Steve Bannon's website.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah I'm sure those government agencies are just ready to throw all their information at Trump, a man who hates them and wants to expose them

Is this the groundwork for the eventual "well he couldn't do anything he promised really because the deep state?"

If they won't cooperate he fires them and appoints new ones lol he's the loving president now.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

Is this the groundwork for the eventual "well he couldn't do anything he promised really because the deep state?"

No it's him stating a fact that the deep state will do everything they can to gently caress Trump despite him being their boss.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Like even just saying "The FBI refuses to cooperate fully with our probe into the wiretapping, I am replacing X Y and Z with these people" would be enough to start to sway me to maybe he's right but...

instead he's content to start a drama fest on social media about it because he is a reality TV clown.

Prorat posted:

No it's him stating a fact that the deep state will do everything they can to gently caress Trump despite him being their boss.

So why doesn't he loving take action about it instead of whining on Twitter like a little baby bitch boy?

You think Trump is the only president in the history of the USA to not have the full cooperation of everyone in his government? You think things are easy and smooth and peachy as POTUS for anyone else? This is the loving job lol.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

All I'm saying is that you'd think as the leader of the US government Trump would be able to produce literally anything in defense of that statement

crazybrains liberals would never believe him

thats why he just let Nunes do it

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Why wouldn't you trust the Cartoon Orange Retard Man who went on record as being able to expose Obama's real birth certificate, who was lying the entire time?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Moridin920 posted:

Like even just saying "The FBI refuses to cooperate fully with our probe into the wiretapping, I am replacing X Y and Z with these people" would be enough to start to sway me to maybe he's right but...

You and I both know that if this happened he would be accused of firing honest people and stuffing cronies who would lie for him in. Come on now.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

trump is president, the most powerful man in the world, get over it :smugdon: also don is powerless against the might of the Deep State :umberto:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Why wouldn't you trust the Cartoon Orange Retard Man who went on record as being able to expose Obama's real birth certificate, who was lying the entire time?

Obamas brother did that for us last week.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

today i learned about hte :umberto: emote and it's brightened my day

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

So why doesn't he loving take action about it instead of whining on Twitter like a little baby bitch boy?

Because he's surrounded by a whole organization of powerful people?

"Trump is now president, meaning he can do anything!"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tallgeese posted:

You and I both know that if this happened he would be accused of firing honest people and stuffing cronies who would lie for him in. Come on now.

He def would be but he gets accused no matter what he does by those people and at least then he'd have some basis for what he is saying beyond social media poo poo.

I mean I'm really trying here dude but he is literally making criminal accusations with 0 evidence and it has been weeks now like........ okay?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because he's surrounded by a whole organization of powerful people?

"Trump is now president, meaning he can do anything!"

I didn't say he can do anything dude but the POTUS can definitely hire and fire people working in executive departments.

You're acting like he has zero power at all which is lol.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Poor Trump, can't do anything but tweet on social media because the deep state doesn't like him boohoo who knew being president of the loving United States wasn't going to be a cakewalk?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

I didn't say he can do anything dude but the POTUS can definitely hire and fire people working in executive departments.

You're acting like he has zero power at all which is lol.

Power is an illusion, friend. And if the people around you don't obey, you have none

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

USSAr posted:

Trump: I"m being wiretapped!

Liebrals: Lol crazypants again

Trump: Oh yeah? Then why do I and my close associates keep showing up in routine surveillance of shady foreigners?!

Liebrals: ...

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Prorat posted:

please please elaborate.

Also, wouldn't that mean that Trump had like 4 years to produce his evidence and still hosed up?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Like we discussed earlier in this thread, Trump makes the left love the CIA and spying.

Kinda like Brexit made the left stand up for the big banks they've been protesting for the last decade.

Sad.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
lol Trump's fine

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Power is an illusion, friend. And if the people around you don't obey, you have none

I mean... so I should support him because he is powerless to do anything?

e: dude he hasn't even made all his nominations yet!!!!!!!!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

Like we discussed earlier in this thread, Trump makes the left love the CIA and spying.

Kinda like Brexit made the left stand up for the big banks they've been protesting for the last decade.

Sad.

Like I discussed earlier I don't need to love the CIA and spying to think he is full of poo poo and starting drama on social media to cover for his administration's woeful flailing around. Sad!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

lol Trump's fine

which one

could make a case for ivanka, i admit

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol at the trumpfucks itt who think trump is bernie sanders

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

definitely not don, though, don's not fine with an rear end like that

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

Lol at the trumpfucks itt who think trump is bernie sanders

I don't think anyone in this thread thinks Trump is Hillary's little bitch boy.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

I don't think anyone in this thread thinks Trump is Hillary's little bitch boy.

Lol Trump's fine

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Haha when Bernie was sitting there basically crying when he realized Hillary stabbed him in the back, and then he gets up and sings and dances for her

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Haha when Bernie was sitting there basically crying when he realized Hillary stabbed him in the back, and then he gets up and sings and dances for her

"hmm I lost the democratic primary, should I support the person with beliefs slightly closer to my own to stop a completely idiot that supports everything I'm against?"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

"hmm I lost the democratic primary, should I support the person with beliefs slightly closer to my own to stop a completely idiot that supports everything I'm against?"

WWTrumpD

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Trump is not at all known for lying constantly nor talking out his rear end and furthermore

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Mordor She Wrote posted:

also, bernie said months and months before the nomination that he'd support clinton if he lost, so I dunno. usually being a bitch boy implies doing things you said you wouldn't do, I think? not familiar with being one though

oh gently caress I've been tricked into talking about the primary again noooooo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prorat posted:

Lol you can't be this retarded

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

also, bernie said months and months before the nomination that he'd support clinton if he lost, so I dunno. usually being a bitch boy implies doing things you said you wouldn't do, I think? not familiar with being one though

oh gently caress I've been tricked into talking about the primary again noooooo

I always figured the "Bernie's a bitch beta cuck for supporting Clinton if/when he loses" was just a retarded play by the alt right to see if they could somehow split the left vote so Cheeto Benito could get in.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie and Hillary are opposites sides if the same coin. Hillary making Bernie her bitch boy is one or the reasons she lost, let's not pretend Berniebros weren't backstabbed and hate Hillary because of it.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

hmm I was literally defrauded out of the democratic primary, should I support the person with beliefs much different to my own to stop a completely idiot that supports everything I'm against?"

Ftfy

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

Lol you can't be this retarded

He did tweet that.

https://twitter.com/obamamalik/status/839917082959613952

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007