Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Parts Kit posted:

And then Coyote said, "I have a bone to pick with you! :haw:"

This joke was made right after he ripped out some guys skeleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

This joke was made right after he ripped out some guys skeleton.

Oh, what a merry prankster! :haw:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Yay story time!

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008
http://gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1808

New page.

A lake, you say? A large body of water, kind of like the Annan Waters? Here's where we find out Coyote spied on the whole drat thing.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Heck, sounds like my Friday nights

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
That is a very interesting looking text bubble. Doesn't really look much like Coyote's usual art style.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It'll pan out and Coyote's just sitting there telling stories about himself as the population of the court lies mortally wounded around him.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Is this starting out like the myth of the founding of Tenochtitlan, but it's actually somewhere boring like England?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

PubicMice posted:

That is a very interesting looking text bubble. Doesn't really look much like Coyote's usual art style.

Exactly my thoughts. It looks like bismuth crystal

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
coyote's old stories all are set in the americas

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It definitely doesn't look like the Annan Waters anyway, certainly not in their current form.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This comic keeps getting darker and darker.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

There Bias Two posted:

This comic keeps getting darker and darker.

much like Smitty's vision

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
is this one of those stories where coyote ends up throwing his dick at some hottie because he's too lazy to gently caress

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?

A big flaming stink posted:

is this one of those stories where coyote ends up throwing his dick at some hottie because he's too lazy to gently caress

That was what the arrow was the whole time.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

A big flaming stink posted:

Why would coyote steal my stories?

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
My daughter was looking over my shoulder as I was surfing the forums, saw a Coyote av, and asked, "Who's that doggie?" Quickly looking through the chapter names, I started reading her "Coyote Stories" but only got a few pages in before I had to stop to take her to dance class, but her eyes were riveted to the page (I'm sure my "voice acting" was helping).

Are all the books available through soft cover, and what's the best way to buy them so Tom sees the most benefit?

Also, is there a collected digital version available, or do I have to go through a few thousand "right click, save as..."? She likes reading comics on her tablet, so having these handy for road trips would be fun.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
It's out in "volumes", which are sometimes available at https://www.topatoco.com/, but the supply is limited so I'd buy whatever volumes are available and keep an eye on this thread/Toms twitter/that site for the others. There's hardcover and softcover versions.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Wa11y posted:

Also, is there a collected digital version available, or do I have to go through a few thousand "right click, save as..."? She likes reading comics on her tablet, so having these handy for road trips would be fun.

They're up on comiXology.

https://m.comixology.com/Gunnerkrigg-Court/comics-series/3562

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

pik_d posted:

It's out in "volumes", which are sometimes available at https://www.topatoco.com/, but the supply is limited so I'd buy whatever volumes are available and keep an eye on this thread/Toms twitter/that site for the others. There's hardcover and softcover versions.

I've been waiting for volume three's softcover to come back into stock for a while, and then I was going to buy City Life with City Face as well. But it's been out since Christmas.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
Well, this seems uneventful.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This certainly won't escalate into permanent consequences.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

This is going to be a story about how Coyote is able to through extreme patience and long-term planning cause a massacre and war whilst seeming to do nothing at all which won't be relevant to the current day at all.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Mar 24, 2017

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
When will we get the story about Coyote's detachable penis?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Kennel posted:

Tom has specifically pointed to that story as an example of something you won't see in the comic.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

MikeJF posted:

This is going to be a story about how Coyote is able to through extreme patience and long-term planning cause a massacre and war whilst seeming to do nothing at all which won't be relevant to the current day at all.
Think you've nailed it.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Kennel posted:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"Sir, this is a a mcdonalds drive through"

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Kennel posted:

Hey that's not a nice thing to call Anthony, not cool.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is coyote saying what i think he's saying :catstare:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

You all fell for it. I even fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

MY IMMEDIATE SELF FELL FOR IT!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh Jolly Elfsberry, you card.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the entire comic will turn out to be annie having every person in their life played by coyote

except boxbot, he's too terrible

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
I can't believe Jeanne was a loving Coyote this whole time.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I don't know if I get it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

flatluigi posted:

I don't know if I get it.
Jeanne"s boyfriend was Vince McMahon the whole time.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Wait. What?
How do you even make a jump to conclusions like that? I thought I was missing a page or something.

Clearly, this a chapter about the long waited return of Alistair, who became a bird because he was like

quote:

'kay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Diego, Jeanne, and all the Court founders never existed -- they were just accessories in Coyote's disguise as a dead elf.