Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

They definitely won't sell you a net gun, I tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Who doesn't love drugs and garlic?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

Who doesn't love drugs and garlic?

Straight edge vampires

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

lol if you've never smoked a garlic skin blunt

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

...and the pitch! posted:

Straight edge vampires

gently caress those guys. let me tell you a story:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Can't wait for the sale to begin https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pri...8b2ea692c&tpp=1

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Me too https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dat...0cdbcf9f7&tpp=1

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Date Night with Bill T-Shirt Bill Cosby TRUST NO BITCH

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Holy loving poo poo 😂

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Omg that AZ iced tea

Arizona Green Tea is basically the new Solo Jazz Cup, get in on the ground floor.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Basically every link in this post is :nws:

Sooo, I've spent this evening browsing the aliexpress sex toys section because a third party sent me a link to a terrifying looking sex toy, and lordy this poo poo is a treasure trove:

"What are we going to do with these Playstation Move casting moulds?"

"But what about the travel mouse moulds?"

"If this can float, I have an awesome solution for all my Huckleberry Finn bathtub reenactments!"

"for a moment, I thought this might be a combination dildo and bluetooth speaker, and I could finally realize my dream of hearing the 1998 hit Smooth by Rob Thomas with guitar by Carlos Santana emanating from someone's junk"

"for when you need to feel like your sex toys are looking at you in that mass effect alien way"

"for all those times you wished you could have done more than kiss the cpr dummy's mouth"

"for when your lover is consistently flatulent during intercourse"

"THE POSEABLE DOLL IS BROKEN? gently caress IT, JUST DRAW SOMETHING LEI WANG!"

"so yeah, I tried taking this out to please my wife last night, but the tamogatchi was dead because I forgot to feed it"

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

8pcs World War 2 Mini Soviet US Soldier Hitlerry Military Army Building Block Brick Toy Action Figure Compatible with Lego

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Ended up buying a bunch of cheap clothing and the sizing was really inconsistent, even though it's all from the same seller. I bought 5 different shirts, ranging from 3XL to 5XL. I normally wear a L in American sizes. Thanks for reminding me I'm a fatty fatty goon goon, Aliexpress.

Normally I don't buy clothes online unless I'm familiar with the brand already because women's clothing sizes are enough of a crapshoot even when you're not ordering from China, but it should be interesting to see if any of this poo poo fits when and if it finally arrives, and whether or not it falls apart the first time I wear it.

Also, I am deeply disappointed that Lego Santa Deadpool on a bike was sold out when I placed this order.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

...and the pitch! posted:

Straight edge vampires

you aren't wrong

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bees on Wheat posted:

Ended up buying a bunch of cheap clothing and the sizing was really inconsistent, even though it's all from the same seller. I bought 5 different shirts, ranging from 3XL to 5XL. I normally wear a L in American sizes. Thanks for reminding me I'm a fatty fatty goon goon, Aliexpress.

Normally I don't buy clothes online unless I'm familiar with the brand already because women's clothing sizes are enough of a crapshoot even when you're not ordering from China, but it should be interesting to see if any of this poo poo fits when and if it finally arrives, and whether or not it falls apart the first time I wear it.

Also, I am deeply disappointed that Lego Santa Deadpool on a bike was sold out when I placed this order.

What size do you recommend for L?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Candlelight Virgil posted:

you aren't wrong

if a straight edge vampire drinks the blood of a drunk person, do they burst into flames?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

if a straight edge vampire drinks the blood of a drunk person, do they burst into flames?

No, but they get ostracised by their friends. They're also resistant to the sign of the cross but only on the backs of their hands.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

No, but they get ostracised by their friends. They're also resistant to the sign of the cross but only on the backs of their hands.

Do they stop being straightedge when they are older, or does being immortal mean that they will be insufferable forever?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

forever young and never learning a third chord

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

twoday posted:

I am tall and slim and wear a us large, 3x is what I get and even then some things don't fit right. Get a tailor tape and measure yourself, then use those on their size charts to get the right one. If you are fat or even probably normal sized american, get a 4x or 5x

E: I'm 6'0 and between 155 and 160 just for reference

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 22, 2017

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
drat, I'm between an M and L. I guess this XL sweatshirt won't fit me after all.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I bought a "Win 'Rocky' Win" shirt in L, usually wear M. fits fine. I won the clothes lottery I guess.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
GARDENING TIME

These vertical planters are very high quality and I've been impressed with them so far. Received in 10 days.

These fabric pots are decent quality, and were also received quickly. Much cheaper than normal pots, and drain well. They're not stylish but they're extremely functional.

None of my seeds have sprouted at all!

Pick fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 22, 2017

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.

Anonymous Robot posted:

drat, I'm between an M and L. I guess this XL sweatshirt won't fit me after all.

It might do - I'm the same size and xl generally fits. Does vary though, I got a t-shirt once that must have been sized for a cat or something.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pick posted:

GARDENING TIME

These vertical planters are very high quality and I've been impressed with them so far. Received in 10 days.

These fabric pots are decent quality, and were also received quickly. Much cheaper than normal pots, and drain well. They're not stylish but they're extremely functional.

None of my seeds have sprouted at all!

10 bucks sounds cool, will be interesting to see if they fall apart after the first season.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Hooray! Had to fill out my first dispute form today! I ordered a hdmi adapter that was promised on the site to be compatible with my LG G5 phone, which uses a USB-C port. Surprise! The actual product has a mini-USB plug, and nowhere on the package indicates it would work with a G5!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
It's hard for me to justify fancy pots because clay plant pots cost like, a handful of tweed and some pocket lint, and they always look classic and cool

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I usually wear a US medium shirt (5'11" and 150lb), and AliExpress XL shirts usually fit me closely but properly. In addition to getting the sleeve and torso length correct, you've also got to have a reasonably healthy body shape -- if you have a gut like Homer Simpson, you might just be out of luck.

I have a couple more on order that should arrive in the next week or so, see if the sizing holds up.

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!
The one thing I've noticed regarding SHIRT TALK!!! is that you have to watch out for some of them that use Gildan as a base, because they are usually US sized. And then there are a couple that are like 1 size up from US for some reason, instead of the 2-3 of Asian sizes. These are things I have seen looking at their sizing charts. Once my clothing comes I can verify how accurate that all is.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I usually wear a US medium shirt (5'11" and 150lb), and AliExpress XL shirts usually fit me closely but properly. In addition to getting the sleeve and torso length correct, you've also got to have a reasonably healthy body shape -- if you have a gut like Homer Simpson, you might just be out of luck.

I have a couple more on order that should arrive in the next week or so, see if the sizing holds up.

My problem has been that the shoulders are too narrow so while the arm length and shirt length are ok, I can't hold my arms out in front of me unless I wanna do a fat guy in a little coat impression

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Neurolimal posted:

It's hard for me to justify fancy pots because clay plant pots cost like, a handful of tweed and some pocket lint, and they always look classic and cool

Look at Handsome Charlie over here throwing his pocket lint around like a Rockefeller

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

This was listed in the "Best Sellers" section of the site.

For all your needs.. Buy one. Buy two?? Have octuplets of cake and soap and silicone

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i cut my finger pretty bad with one of those utility knives (they are sharp as hell)

cant wait to see what kind of infections you get from an aliexpress knife

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i cut my finger pretty bad with one of those utility knives (they are sharp as hell)

It'll probably cure your ear infection given how many antibiotics are just lying around in china

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

Heavy metals are usu p potent antibiotics tbh

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Hug in a Can posted:

This was listed in the "Best Sellers" section of the site.

This hole was made for me:

DRR DRR DRR

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Palpek posted:

This hole was made for me:

DRR DRR DRR

I'd put some baby-shaped ice cubes in my whisky, and pretend I'm mayor of Neo Tokyo contemplating a purge of panther moderns.

Rad Wood
Dec 26, 2005
Segata Sanshiro!

Seems like a pretty fun shirt. I might pick it up during the anniversary sale.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Whitewashing even President Camacho.

What the gently caress won't Trump do?

Hell, Camacho was a better president. He recognized intelligence, and put it in charge of fixing the problems. He listened to advice, and made level headed decisions that he stood behind, and enforced fairly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

twoday posted:

Acquire tape measure, hope for best.

Based on my measurements, most size charts on Aliexpress put me at a ladies 3XL, but it can be a total crapshoot, and I haven't received the order yet so god only knows if anything I ordered will actually fit. One product page said I'm a 5XL. :saddowns: