Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Josh Cribbs calling it a career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/844586978800631808

Even Gunner Rivers wants to be a Raven

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Why did he only bring the one

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hifi posted:

that's the one who was playing in the flag football game

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Prosecutor drops felony charge against Pacman Jones.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

hifi posted:

Lol if you think he lets his daughters play flag football

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

Eagerly awaiting for it to break and the refs have to let an obviously hosed call go because the system doesn't work.

Hell you don't need a new replay system for that to happen. It happened last year with the Cardinals.

quote:

According to Arians, the officiating crew told him at halftime that they had botched the call and that the play definitely should've been ruled an incomplete pass. The only reason the call didn't get overturned is because the feed in the replay official's booth went out and by the time it was working again, it was too late to review the call.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

hifi posted:

Daughters are home churning butter with the wimmin folk

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

warcrimes posted:

Daughters are home churning butter with the wimmin folk

He's catholic, not muslim

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BlindSite posted:

He's catholic, not muslim

No that is more Amish or southern evangelical.

Catholic is raising babies in between making more,

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

CharlestheHammer posted:

No that is more Amish or southern evangelical.

Catholic is raising babies in between making more,

So she needs to stay home to save her energy?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Muslims, stereotypical butter churners

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spoeank posted:

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Reminder everyone, there are only a few teams left in the Goon Draft, so come on down and sign up. Teams remaining as of this post: Arizona, Denver, Giants, KC, and Atlanta. Hopefully we can kick things off this weekend.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

ShakeZula posted:

Reminder everyone, there are only a few teams left in the Goon Draft, so come on down and sign up. Teams remaining as of this post: Arizona, Denver, Giants, KC, and Atlanta. Hopefully we can kick things off this weekend.

I got Denver if no one claims them. I'll defer to any fan who actually keeps up with college players tho

E: nevernind Ross wants 'em

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I got Denver if no one claims them. I'll defer to any fan who actually keeps up with college players tho

E: nevernind Ross wants 'em
Dont let Ross draft fro Denver!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/844919662659932160

lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
God Bless America if Johnny Football gets a job before Kaepernick.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Dexo posted:

God Bless America if Johnny Football gets a job before Kaepernick.

You can probably pay Johnny Football the vet minimum with a contract designed to give him nothing if he fails drinking tests or the like, while Kaepernick will cost millions. Manziel will probably fail, but the risk/reward is a lot better for a team that doesn't need a QB right now because he will basically be free and in the off chance he works out, that's very valuble.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Johnny Football and Bourbon Street is a recipe for disaster

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Xannys and Percs on deck

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol. Johhny Football can't play on the Browns cuz he sucks has people musing about upside. Kaep one fade away from winning a Super Bowl can't get job.

Nov 6, 2002

They were probably exchanging dealer information.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Bad Moon posted:

Lol. Johhny Football can't play on the Browns cuz he sucks has people musing about upside. Kaep one fade away from winning a Super Bowl can't get job.

Kaep is a distraction unlike the hard drinking woman beating JFF

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Intruder posted:

Kaep is a distraction unlike the hard drinking woman beating JFF

Yep, sounds like America alright

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Bad Moon posted:

Reminder that Kaep was available a year ago at this time for trade and SF didn't get a single offer for him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

warcrimes posted:

Reminder that Kaep was available a year ago at this time for trade and SF didn't get a single offer for him.

You mean when teams would have to give up picks and Kaep had a large contract with huge guarantees if he was injured?

Come on man

Nov 6, 2002

Also the Broncos did try to trade for him but Kaep wouldn't agree to a reworked contract.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Kalli posted:

You mean when teams would have to give up picks and Kaep had a large contract with huge guarantees if he was injured?

Come on man

He was available for a mid round pick and would have to renegotiate his contract. That kind of stuff happens all the time. True though, Denver did inquire but gave up pretty fast

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 23, 2017

Nov 6, 2002

warcrimes posted:

He was available for a mid round pick and would have to renegotiate his contract. That kind of stuff happens all the time. True though, Denver did inquire but gave up pretty fast

Interesting version of history.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/2/25/11055350/colin-kaepernick-trade-request-49ers-combine-rumors

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

warcrimes posted:

Teams didn't want to give up picks for a mediocre starter and that explains why he's now viewed as worse then the shitawful garbage currently infesting rosters like EJ Manuel.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

BOSTON (AP) — A former friend of ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez told the jury at Hernandez's double-murder trial Monday that he opened fire on a car because he believed two men inside had taunted him at a nightclub.

Alexander Bradley testified about the shootings on July 16, 2012. Bradley said Hernandez ordered him to pull up next to the victims' car at a stop light and then repeatedly fired a revolver into the car. Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu were killed.

Relatives of the men wept as Bradley testified, prompting Judge Jeffrey Locke to call for a brief recess.

Bradley said Hernandez used a racial epithet and said, "What's up now?" before firing.

The Boston Globe reported that Bradley also testified that Hernandez "felt people thought he was soft" and he wanted to prove them wrong.

Nov 6, 2002

When keeping it real goes really, really, really wrong.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Kalli posted:

Teams didn't want to give up picks for a mediocre starter and that explains why he's now viewed as worse then the shitawful garbage currently infesting rosters like EJ Manuel.

That plus he supposedly wants double digit millions. EJ Manual is getting $800k, non-guaranteed. Kaep will get signed when he eventually comes down on his asking price and be a back up somewhere.

Nov 6, 2002

EJ Manuel is getting $800k because he loving sucks. He is not the one setting the market for Kaep.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
e: Agreed ^^^^

warcrimes posted:

That plus he supposedly wants double digit millions. EJ Manual is getting $800k, non-guaranteed. Kaep will get signed when he eventually comes down on his asking price and be a back up somewhere.

double-digit millions is fair for Kaep. He may not deserve Glennon money, but neither did Glennon

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Where does it say he wants double digits?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

The Boston Globe reported that Bradley also testified that Hernandez "felt people thought he was soft" and he wanted to prove them wrong.
lmao what a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Man, I forgot all about Kevin Kolb ever existing in the NFL. He was even on the Bills!

• Locked thread