Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Stopped clock, even Hitler loved dogs and Disney, etc etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Farking Bastage posted:

4chan has officially given Ben Garrison Stockholm syndrome.

https://twitter.com/grrrgraphics/status/844674787641217024

Oh, how I long for the days when Garrison tried to get people to give him money so he could sue 4chan for making edits that weren't this pile of :effort:.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
How the hell do you sue 4chan?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

A Gat Out Of Hell Cartoon.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Fulchrum posted:

How the hell do you sue 4chan?

Well, you would sue the owner, ie that japanese dude Moot sold it to, but in this case the owner's not the one at fault.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

*Google it.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I found these cartoons from Europe and Latin America

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I think "google it" is a new low in Tinsley citations.

For a dude that sneers a liberal arts majors (and you know, loving WAS ONE), he sure seems stymied by basic loving writing skills.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Idk what that's about but it is rad as gently caress

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Munchables posted:

Idk what that's about but it is rad as gently caress

memorial... a terrorist killed a few people in london

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

memorial... a terrorist killed a few people in london

Oh, that

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Munchables posted:

Idk what that's about

Trapezium Dave fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Mar 23, 2017

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

In the process driving a 4x4 through a group of French schoolkids.

You should get out of your bubble more. You'll look less like an insouciant prick if you know what you're talking about before you post.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

I knew about the event, I just did not put together that the picture had to do with the event, for whatever reason. Sorry.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

:perfect:

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Jedit posted:

I'll look less like an insolent prick if I think about cutting the smug indignation over a same day event before I post.

You sure will.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Playstation 4 posted:

You sure will.

Jedit's right though, I could have GISed and found out, I should have realized that, being a political cartoon, it's obviously related to a tragic event because of the skull and the dark coloring, so my response wasn't really fitting for that.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jedit posted:

In the process driving a 4x4 through a group of French schoolkids.

You should get out of your bubble more. You'll look less like an insouciant prick if you know what you're talking about before you post.

I mean I knew that but I saw the skull in the water and wondered if someone had managed to poison the entire Thames or something

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Shugojin posted:

I mean I knew that but I saw the skull in the water and wondered if someone had managed to poison the entire Thames or something

Yeah, that was my initial thought

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Playstation 4 posted:

I'll look less like a smug prick if I don't pretend major international news stories aren't worth keeping informed of

You sure will.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Everyone is here so we can feel like a smug prick to the worthless class of humans known only as 'political cartoonist'.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Fulchrum posted:

Stopped clock, even Hitler loved dogs and Disney, etc etc.

Dictators find the idea of a loyal companion who can be trained to unquestionably obey orders to attack other people very appealing, so a love of dogs is quite common among them.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cat Mattress posted:

Dictators find the idea of a loyal companion who can be trained to unquestionably obey orders to attack other people very appealing, so a love of dogs is quite common among them.

You can train literally any species on this earth to attack others on command, including humans. Many will be highly inneffective, but they will still attempt it. Don't put that poo poo exclusively on dogs.

Also, it wasn't til the last line that I realised you were talking about dogs and not the Dwarves from Snow White.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Was there some Nazi Dog Corps battalion or something?

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

There is actually truth to the tomato flavor thing. It's because large commercial growers, when breeding their tomatoes, select for things like "grows quickly" and "transports well." Stuff like "actually tastes good" is pretty far down the list.

There's a lesson to be learned here by the people who love jerking off to UNGH FREE MARKET BIG BUSINESS but I don't think they'll figure it out.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

MechaCrash posted:

There is actually truth to the tomato flavor thing. It's because large commercial growers, when breeding their tomatoes, select for things like "grows quickly" and "transports well." Stuff like "actually tastes good" is pretty far down the list.

There's a lesson to be learned here by the people who love jerking off to UNGH FREE MARKET BIG BUSINESS but I don't think they'll figure it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBLqzGrq8T0

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
I don't know where that alcoholic lives, but there are definitely farmers at our farmers markets ...

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

MechaCrash posted:

Yeah, but that's... like the last century or more.

Early 20th century tomatoes were apparently sweet enough to just eat on their own, like an apple. And would splatter satisfyingly when hitting vaudeville performers.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
loving liberals disrespecting our honest working class Americans!
Ha ha gently caress you quaint little farmers market rubes, what a bunch of loving insufferable hicks.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

loving liberals disrespecting our honest working class Americans!
Ha ha gently caress you quaint little farmers market rubes, what a bunch of loving insufferable hicks.

Being a "real American" to people like this has nothing to do with where you live, how much money you have, or what you do for a living and everything to do with the "culture war"

In this case the culture war in question is a super outdated one, too. Small farmers aren't "real Americans" because they tend to be hippies.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

No see, farmers' markets are for out-of-touch liberals with their ponytails and their goatees.

Real farmers sell their produce exclusively to good wholesome multinational supermarket chains.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Xander77 posted:

Yeah, but that's... like the last century or more.

Early 20th century tomatoes were apparently sweet enough to just eat on their own, like an apple. And would splatter satisfyingly when hitting vaudeville performers.

I know it's been going on for a long while, but hey, Drunky Duck gets all his morals from the last century, why not his complaints too?

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

quote:

Terrorists destroyed the World Trade Center, killing thousands.

Oh, that.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

He thinks his breakfast bloody mary's have poor flavor because of the tomatoes and not because of the fact that they are 94% vodka.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Tenebrais posted:

No see, farmers' markets are for out-of-touch liberals with their ponytails and their goatees.

Real farmers sell their produce exclusively to good wholesome multinational supermarket chains.
Yeah, I sort of got that impression, but he also says that you can buy tomatoes there, so he obviously knows actual farmers use them? For Drunky to assume that farmer's markets are liberal hipster institutions is just proof of how out of touch HE is with the common man.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jay Rust posted:

Was there some Nazi Dog Corps battalion or something?
Doubt they used them in combat but The Gestapo did have a special unit that trained dogs and sent them to various agents. Having a menacing doggo at your side makes terrorizing people that much easier.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Lodin posted:

Doubt they used them in combat but The Gestapo did have a special unit that trained dogs and sent them to various agents. Having a menacing doggo at your side makes terrorizing people that much easier.

Also see: police dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Took me a sec to stop thinking about the Punisher.

• Locked thread