Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

jojos part 6 is going to blow minds and upset a lot of people

i can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

just decided to go for it. It is the 90s after all

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

them ... os cow? os cows? mos cows? emo cows? no that can't be it

wait, themos? no, that's theymos and what do bitcoins have to do with this thread

oh, it's moscow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

btw dschingis khan were the OG power rangers

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Socially conservative

~fiscally liberal~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~thinking face dot gif

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

after 10000 years shes free

of this mortal coil

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

of this mortal coil

too evil for this pure world :'(

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

anally bevil

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

I can't psp tv shut post bc I'm stuck on a phone but I can post here

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Squizzle posted:

of this mortal coil

another victim of bomahacare

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

If you've never done nitrous oxide I recommend it

I suggest it be made the official gas of cspam

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
If we outlaw Obamacare only outlaws will have Obamacare and then they'll all die, Q.E.D.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
What if this is all part of Comeys long con? He screws over Clinton during the campaign cause he knows if she wins, she won't fire him for being politically Motivated and Trump will keep him around for helping.
This gives him enough cover to release the piss tape and collusion evidence and get him impeached.
Jim Comey may be the only thing capable of saving our democracy.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

Socially conservative

Significant welfare programs, but only for white men.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

platzapS posted:

If you've never done nitrous oxide I recommend it

I suggest it be made the official gas of cspam

It's meta gas

Recursivity in a can

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Nastier Nate posted:

What if this is all part of Comeys long con? He screws over Clinton during the campaign cause he knows if she wins, she won't fire him for being politically Motivated and Trump will keep him around for helping.
This gives him enough cover to release the piss tape and collusion evidence and get him impeached.

comeys golden path

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

I did a whippet and immediately demanded to know who was in charge

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Some of it is magical thinking about markets that comes from Calvinism or some poo poo I don't know

Heck no, it isn't a Calvinist thing. It's a rich people inculcating justification for economic oppression into much of the Church over centuries.

It's a weak argument based on an interpretation of what the Israelite government was responsible for doing in scripture, and then interpreting that into modern day. It's a ridiculously poor argument and it's a huge blind spot for what are otherwise alright people. But that's like saying that someone is OK except for the rape and murders they commit.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hate the sinner, love the sin

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

triple sulk posted:

Socially conservative

That's basically Trump's wall.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

anally bevil

no, its Amelia Bedelia

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this is my wall. it was meant for me

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

triple sulk posted:

Socially liberal

~fiscally conservative~~~~~~~~~

Abuela is that you?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HorseRenoir posted:

"hey the chances of this passing the senate aren't low enough yet"

They just want to be able to look their constituents in their eyes and say "I'm glad you are dead, look at your dead, dead, dead, eyes."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

I don't get his motivation at all, actually. He screws over Clinton so Donny can be installed by Putin, just so he can screw over Donny too?

This is one of the many points in reality where logic has broken down, and I can only suspect it's due to poor writing by the amateur screenwriter god-creature who wrote this schlock. The character motivations aren't even consistent from one day to the next.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
this is my wall. there are many like it but this one is mine.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/843985158499942400

lmfao

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hamelekim posted:

Heck no, it isn't a Calvinist thing. It's a rich people inculcating justification for economic oppression into much of the Church over centuries.

It's a weak argument based on an interpretation of what the Israelite government was responsible for doing in scripture, and then interpreting that into modern day. It's a ridiculously poor argument and it's a huge blind spot for what are otherwise alright people. But that's like saying that someone is OK except for the rape and murders they commit.

Bip Roberts posted:

They just want to be able to look their constituents in their eyes and say "I'm glad you are dead, look at your dead, dead, dead, eyes."

Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

"I WISH EVERYONE ELSE WAS DEAD." PRETTY GOOD, EPISODE 7.

Jack Bauer is the president we deserve

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't drink anymore...haven't since 2009.

Was that the day the dark masters leveled your village and you swore revenge upon them, with your family's enchanted sword, a scantily-clad jailbait sidekick and cute cheeky talking animal friend?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Regular Nintendo posted:

Was that the day the dark masters leveled your village and you swore revenge upon them, with your family's enchanted sword, a scantily-clad jailbait sidekick and cute cheeky talking animal friend?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

mods rename me piss de bauer

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

This is one of the many points in reality where logic has broken down, and I can only suspect it's due to poor writing by the amateur screenwriter god-creature who wrote this schlock. The character motivations aren't even consistent from one day to the next.

if god is a showrunner, hes david e kelley

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
If I wasn't working tomorrow I'd be doing my best to time an orgasm for the exact moment the ahca vote fails

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

If I wasn't working tomorrow I'd be doing my best to time an orgasm for the exact moment the ahca vote fails

grant morrison is a goon?!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/darth/status/844750981422202882
https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/844748526953414656
lmao this is going to pass

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
osomatsu san is cool

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
current bet is it will pass the house and something catastrophically hilarious will prevent it from making it out of the senate but it'll come back and healthcare will get turbofucked

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
are you saying BIGLY or BIG LEAGUE?

moleman: i was saying bigly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

anime was right posted:

osomatsu san is cool

• Locked thread