Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Trig Discipline posted:

hey echi is this you

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

hey echi is this you

hey echi how come you gotta zip up your pants every time you get off that hog? you got a pussy in that thing?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

large hands posted:

hey echi how come you gotta zip up your pants every time you get off that hog? you got a pussy in that thing?

something choking/chopper pun

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

oh poo poo echi how big is christchurch like in population?

i have a dude on my facebook from ages ago and he lives there and i dontthink ive seen a photo of you and this guy is my age and its freaking me out

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A&t=10s

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

hey echi is this you

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echi i found a girl who likes deepthroating

im sorry i ever doubted you

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

echinopsis posted:

eh we don't do one night things and i don't arrange things for her. most dudes are creepy pieces of poo poo so ironically it's harder to find men that are on board. plus lol you end up putting more time into it than you might imagine

early last year we did organise a threesome and it was a group meet thing but only done that the once. she was hot as gently caress

That's cool.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

echi i found a girl who likes deepthroating

im sorry i ever doubted you

don't leave us hanging, what field does she work in?

i confirmed recently that dairy scientists are into deepthroating, in theory at least

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

government

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the circle is complete

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

echinopsis posted:

most dudes are creepy pieces of poo poo

Arbitrary Coin posted:

Does your wife also have her own cache of dudes to gently caress around with? Is it mostly a series of one night stands / hookups for you/wife or do you arrange like group dates too?

And I guess congrats on not having this explode on your face like 99.99% of open relationship stories on the Internet

Hmm perhaps this fine goon isn't posting all the story on an internet comedy forum....

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

just wanted to check in and share that the nice woman I met last night unsolicitedly started deepthroating me

ya might be onto something echi

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Sex doesnt count if its with a condom

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

just wanted to check in and share that the nice woman I met last night unsolicitedly started deepthroating me

ya might be onto something echi

I'm just an observer of the trend. Nice work though brother.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
just caught up on 200+ posts good job echi

keep fuckin m8 :cheers:

anyway here is my lame goon polygamy story. i met a girl who told me she was in an open relationship with someone else, I'm the bit on the side etc etc.

after a few month seems like were p. into each other with the other half is long term but in a different country with no return date and now neither of us wants to admit we're really into each other and basically going steady...

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

thanks for reading my goon story in which i managed to turn a freak open relationship fuckoff into a boring old normal relationship

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hosed my wife of 20 yrs on Sunday morning, and man it was good

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

vodkat posted:

anyway here is my lame goon polygamy story. i met a girl who told me she was in an open relationship with someone else, I'm the bit on the side etc etc.

after a few month seems like were p. into each other with the other half is long term but in a different country with no return date and now neither of us wants to admit we're really into each other and basically going steady...

lol ya hosed up. i mean thats cute as hell but also lol. whadya gonna do?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

:3:

its nice to see good couples in action because it will really highlight to me what to be on the lookout for if it presents itself again in the future

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

same

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you really married up; she's a doll

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

vodkat posted:

mate

thats difficult

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

vodkat posted:

i think you doin it wrong

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nah mate, its just that love is complicated

although hopefully vodkat maybe you're communicating with her, as to not end up getting a horrendous shock.

I wrote a long post last night detailing my recent emotional dramas in this regard but decided not to post it. but long story short, getting heart broken isn't cool and that's the risk of this game.. not as in my marriage breaking down, but that other people we see on the side.. will eventually move on to steadier pastures... and in some ways their acute awareness that I'm married keeps their heart in a safe locked away place, but because I'm the one who's comfortable, I open mine. and boom...

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost
echi post the drama

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

compuserved posted:

echi post the drama

Fanfic plz

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

compuserved posted:

echi post the drama

lol no it's not drama it's just kinda sad

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

echinopsis posted:

although hopefully vodkat maybe you're communicating with her, as to not end up getting a horrendous shock.

yea not that worried about it all, seems like things will carry on the same for now unless there is some kind of exogenous shock

yea we've talked about it (when slight inebriated obvs, because this is the only time british people can talk about emotions) and everything is good and file, although both of us probs playing it a little bit more cool than we feel.

i never expected it to last (nor, do i about any relationship really) so i'm not all heartstrung over it just thought it was funny that i'd somehow managed to do like a reverse of echi's relationship adventures

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

echinopsis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
met a new girl last night. 42 and hot. she's into. just made out a bit and then i came home coz my wife was having a girls only party which i crashed and then i got given some mdma which id never done before and so yeah what a fun as gently caress night. now i'm heading back to this girls house and i suspect we are going to intercourse :69snypa:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

something fell outta your communique. shes into what?

wild guess: DT

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
me.. she's into me

got this text on the way home

:waycool:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

me.. she's into me

got this text on the way home

:waycool:

mate...she uses android

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I know

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

How would you describe deepthroating to a blind man?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

tumor looking batty posted:

How would you describe deepthroating to a blind man?

probably easier to just deepthroat him

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted: