Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Lladre posted:

The real reason Crobbler's made the extended director's version was so he could insert himself in a digital cameo.

Behold. The thumb.

I was thinking this but...I did not want to believe it actually was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Beet Wagon posted:

gently caress, Kayak had pulled within 19 votes of Loukanikos but CSPAM is rallying and Louka is pulling ahead again!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

lmao this gif owns.

Hopefully Star Citizen implodes sometime within the next 4 years so I can use it and be relevant.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Beet Wagon posted:

gently caress, Kayak had pulled within 19 votes of Loukanikos but CSPAM is rallying and Louka is pulling ahead again!

All Dogs Are Good, but Loukanikos is a legend

Duscat posted:

Loukanikos led a good life

He risked his life and health

Eventually he got old and retired

But he is remembered

and when one old riot dog retires, four young riot dogs take its place

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I would argue that people who dragged this dog to protests are bad and shouldn't own dogs.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

big nipples big life posted:

I would argue that people who dragged this dog to protests are bad and shouldn't own dogs.

Louka was a stray, he just sensed political unrest and showed up.

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016

ArfJason posted:

Please, reminder that it is intensely hosed up to dox or even attempt to dox people. It is insane that it has happened twice in here, and now this deeply disturbed 50 year old man is trying to do it again. Please, noone follow his lead, and instead refrain from such dreadful activities. Do not doxx, do not use google map to search people's homes or working spaces, do not incessantly refresh there linkedins.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Fucky numbers goin on with Louka's vote count spikes.

I blame the Russians, or CIG, or probably both.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Beet Wagon posted:

lmao this gif owns.

Hopefully Star Citizen implodes sometime within the next 4 years so I can use it and be relevant.

cspam and trump have produced some legendarily funny gifs

like this one

https://i.imgur.com/YtQ2DpP.mp4

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 23, 2017

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Ramadu posted:

cspam and trump have produced some legendarily funny gifs

like this one

https://i.imgur.com/YtQ2DpP.mp4

I spent a lot of time in CSPAM leading up to the election, I really need to embrace the madness and go back haha.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Beet Wagon posted:

Imagine if he was Legal.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Beet Wagon posted:

Fucky numbers goin on with Louka's vote count spikes.

I blame the Russians, or CIG, or probably both.

Logic posted that kayak was closing in and Things Are Mattering today with the dems looking to have grown 1 vertebrae and gonna filibuster gorsuch and the push to repeal obamacare and pass the AHCA today so a ton of activity is happening there. Like its an insane blizzard of news and hilarity if you are a degenerate politics fan (like me) cause yesterday was even funnier and had more news

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in a world of :tif: it's nice knowing that with such a small election your vote can have a real difference in something

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

quote:

Bilbo Bagshot: I used to know this guy, Minty. He had a dog who he’d train to attack rich people. He was into the whole class-war thing. He called the dog Gramsci after an Italian Marxist. Rumour has it, it could smell wealth from up to 20 feet. The thing is, it all backfired. Minty won 100 grand on a scratchcard and Gramsci bit his knees off.
Tim: That’s terrible.
Bilbo Bagshot: Not really. He used the money to buy new knees.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

A couple tweaks there and it could be a brilliant CIG marketing strategy lol.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sad dog stuff makes me sad and then I have to go hang out with my retarded dog who is a complete loving moron but also a Good Boy to feel better.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://twitter.com/TarkaRoshe/status/844221276071890944
https://twitter.com/TarkaRoshe/status/844312908825853952
https://twitter.com/TarkaRoshe/status/844313884001538048

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

lmao the never-ending comedy train of "DEREK SMART IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT WATCH NOW WHILE I MAKE 200 POSTS ABOUT HOW IRRELEVANT HE IS ON A SUBREDDIT DEDICATED TO STALKING HIM" is one of my favorite parts of Star Citizen.

bill_murray
Apr 27, 2016

XK posted:

If the case for projection is accurate, then this guy is a full Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

That guy is full on crazy

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

lmao the never-ending comedy train of "DEREK SMART IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT WATCH NOW WHILE I MAKE 200 POSTS ABOUT HOW IRRELEVANT HE IS ON A SUBREDDIT DEDICATED TO STALKING HIM" is one of my favorite parts of Star Citizen.

Well, it's not like they can play the game together, but their shared experience of waiting is defined by the IMPOTENT DEREK SMART not having any effect on them or their upcoming involvement in the magnus opus produced by the guy that got thrown off 'Freelancer' and his sharp-cornered missus.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Scruffpuff posted:

This is a fantastic post, and this was my favorite line. It illuminates exactly why the project hit the skids so hard from a development perspective. It also illustrates that even if it did come out, it would carry with it all the problems that have dogged him since day one.

Focusing on pointless minutia is OK in the 90s because the power in the machines put a hard limit on how much minutia was even possible. In 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 there are enough system resources to make his autistic focus a bottomless pit of inconsequential features, where core mechanics and gameplay simply never get a chance to surface.

I'm 100% serious when I say that even if we had Quantum computers he would be trying to model every bolt, panel and widget on every ship and still make the game impossible.

If they could handle that he would start simulating the atoms and molecules that make up the plates, so now when each individual bullet impacts your ship 3,010,000 moving parts react to the force and 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules react in real time. Spread out for the millions of ships and AI that will simultaneously exist.

All lovingly hand created for the low low price of a trillion dollars over thirty years.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Can anyone tell me what the purpose of their archive is and what they think it will achieve other than being Exhibit A if in fact Derek decides to throw his dick on the table and pursue actual cyber stalking or aggravated harassment? Because Florida does not take kindly to those sorts of things.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramadu posted:

Logic posted that kayak was closing in and Things Are Mattering today with the dems looking to have grown 1 vertebrae and gonna filibuster gorsuch and the push to repeal obamacare and pass the AHCA today so a ton of activity is happening there. Like its an insane blizzard of news and hilarity if you are a degenerate politics fan (like me) cause yesterday was even funnier and had more news

Sorry that your actual Goon Dog is going to unfairly lose to a meme dog because impotent left wing posters see it as a rallying cry and a statement and not just a dog voting competition Beet.

Kayak's unparalleled awesomeness and hurricane relief efforts will never stand up to the amount of impotence on SA.

DapperDon posted:

Can anyone tell me what the purpose of their archive is and what they think it will achieve other than being Exhibit A if in fact Derek decides to throw his dick on the table and pursue actual cyber stalking or aggravated harassment? Because Florida does not take kindly to those sorts of things.

From what I've seen it's a variety of things. Some people think that once Star Citizen releases this will free up Chris Roberts to finally strike down the demon that is Derek Smart legally because during development he can't for whatever reason.

Others see it as building evidence for when they are the ones to bring him to justice. Just waiting for that golden ticket that will allow them to strike down the demon themselves.

All of it revolves around getting payback against derek and cataloging his obvious crimes though. Both concepts are dumb so you can see how the entire reddit looks even worse than the typical stalking sub reddit because they think they are doing it for a righteous crusade.

Space Crabs fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 23, 2017

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Yea in Florida we don't take kindly to people slapping their dicks on the table in courtrooms. Save it for your local Applebees.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Space Crabs posted:

Sorry that your actual Goon Dog is going to unfairly lose to a meme dog because impotent left wing posters see it as a rallying cry and a statement and not just a dog voting competition Beet.

Kayak's unparalleled awesomeness and hurricane relief efforts will never stand up to the amount of impotence on SA.

They're extremely low T people

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

DapperDon posted:

We all want some hot space court action.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Colostomy Bag posted:

We all want some hot space court action.

Well it was 100% guaranteed, I'm sure we won't have to wait much longer.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"Derek Smart is so totally irrelevant that people will want to write articles about it if he turns out to be wrong about something." How does someone believe this without their head exploding?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Yea in Florida we don't take kindly to people slapping their dicks on the table in courtrooms. Save it for your local Applebees.

Suck my table-slapping dick, you fuckman.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

Suck my table-slapping dick, you fuckman.

:perfect:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Sunswipe posted:

"Derek Smart is so totally irrelevant that people will want to write articles about it if he turns out to be wrong about something." How does someone believe this without their head exploding?

The human brain is a wonderful and mysterious thing. You can but marvel at what it can conceive.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

Has anyone else noticed that Cymelion has started taking refuge over at the r/DS as of late?

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

DapperDon posted:

The main purpose of the archive is to provide a near-infinite number of soon to be ironic posts when Star Citizen goes tits up for us to quote back at them until the heat death of the universe.

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Quick lets archive Derek saying he has secret info but he can't share what it is! This is totally unprecedented.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Tippis posted:

The human brain is a wonderful and mysterious thing. You can but marvel at what it can conceive.

Your Honor, we present to the court Exhibit A. Robert's brain.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Space Crabs posted:

From what I've seen it's a variety of things. Some people think that once Star Citizen releases this will free up Chris Roberts to finally strike down the demon that is Derek Smart legally because during development he can't for whatever reason.

Others see it as building evidence for when they are the ones to bring him to justice. Just waiting for that golden ticket that will allow them to strike down the demon themselves.

All of it revolves around getting payback against derek and cataloging his obvious crimes though. Both concepts are dumb so you can see how the entire reddit looks even worse than the typical stalking sub reddit because they think they are doing it for a righteous crusade.

I have opinions on legal matters, and I can't fathom it. Like there's no angle; the instant anyone makes an actionable statement, you go with that, not the previous two years of public communications.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Applebee's is the dick-slapping venue of choice in Florida, and they do have the best Southwest egg-rolls. Yeah, I'm fancy.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Space Crabs posted:

Eh it's cool man, it's just a forum poll. I'm mostly amused at the amount of poo poo-talking going on over at CSPAM tbh.

DapperDon posted:

Has anyone else noticed that Cymelion has started taking refuge over at the r/DS as of late?

Seriously how the gently caress is that subreddit still a thing?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Hav posted:

Applebee's is the dick-slapping venue of choice in Florida, and they do have the best Southwest egg-rolls. Yeah, I'm fancy.

True Floridians know that Chili's is the best place to go for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Seriously how the gently caress is that subreddit still a thing?

I just let the Admins know about that as well as the Florida State Attorney's office. Should be fun to see Reddit involved in a Cyberstalking case.