Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

Ranch is vanilla ketchup

lmao, it's true though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FactsAreUseless posted:

There used to be this great fry sauce out of Utah we could get up here called Some Dude's, but now it's gone and nobody believes me when I tell them fry sauce can be good.

Yeah I bet you really enjoyed Some Dude's sauce

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i love to put hot sauce or red pepper flakes on my za

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Doritos are an actual good bad food

They are real good

Pizza in all forms is just off the wall

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

the best food is of course yo mamas poon hole

specially slathered in my homemade ranch

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

boy are my arms tired posted:

ur foul

this is also foul tho, as is anyone that dips pizza into ranch

Good lord those loving hidden valley commercials where they show people enthusiastically dipping pizza in ranch I still can't get my head around how anyone, anywhere would think not only is that a good idea but also a marketable point.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

so have things devolved into a literal (instead of figurative) mexican standoff in there yet? had to talk any representatives off the ledge so far? what's up?

If three Congressmen are pointing guns at each other that's still a figurative Mexican standoff, right?

:iiam:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is there an actual time set for the vote or are they gonna wait for people to be in the bathroom and call it then

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Phi230 posted:

What does this mean

read the article, it's really worth it https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/dissecting-trumps-most-rabid-online-following/

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 380 days!

FactsAreUseless posted:

There used to be this great fry sauce out of Utah we could get up here called Some Dude's, but now it's gone and nobody believes me when I tell them fry sauce can be good.
Fry Sauce should have stayed locked up in Utah. I lived there for a while and all the fast food places LUUUUUURV to put this all over burgers, and some of them add thousand island dressing and sauerkraut and look (and taste) like dares rather than food

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Augus posted:

so have things devolved into a literal (instead of figurative) mexican standoff in there yet? had to talk any representatives off the ledge so far? what's up?

https://twitter.com/DavidMDrucker/status/844951408856236034

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Utz posted:

trump has memorized this and this is how he is trying to twist arms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_t7GtXO6w

"uuuuhhrrr i'm the clozer that watch cost more than your car"

the difference between that clip and real life is that the guys trump is trying to berate are rolling their eyes and sharpening their knives
i thought friendship ended with baldwin?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Dork457 posted:

Baked Lays are disgusting.

BBQ Baked Lays are delicious and you're disgusting.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

nachos posted:

The president has a 37% approval rating and his health care bill is at 17% and his party recently gained control of the entire government. I want to die.

hail satan

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

nachos posted:

The president has a 37% approval rating and his health care bill is at 17% and his party recently gained control of the entire government. I want to die.

:smith::respek::smith:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i love to put hot sauce or red pepper flakes on my za

:yeah:

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

tenderjerk posted:

Fry Sauce should have stayed locked up in Utah. I lived there for a while and all the fast food places LUUUUUURV to put this all over burgers, and some of them add thousand island dressing and sauerkraut and look (and taste) like dares rather than food

That's called a reuben

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Utz posted:

trump has memorized this and this is how he is trying to twist arms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_t7GtXO6w

"uuuuhhrrr i'm the clozer that watch cost more than your car"

the difference between that clip and real life is that the guys trump is trying to berate are rolling their eyes and sharpening their knives

even in the clip theyre rollin their eyes til blake is like "also two of you get fired oh do i have your attention now? do you need to earn money in order to live or somethin fuckbois lol?"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if we're talking chips, pringles are disgusting

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Cleveland hosted the 2016 RNC so they still get the sadness factory points imo

I was working at the event and the whole time I was laughing and smugly thinking that their moron candidate could never actually be elected

it turns out that the moron was us all

:smith:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah I bet you really enjoyed Some Dude's sauce

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

smh if u dont have herr's potato chips

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Augus posted:

i thought friendship ended with baldwin?

trump doesn't realize it's baldwin, thinks it's actual footage from a real boiler room

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ranch is trash and should be banned

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cape Cod bbq chips are unbeatable.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the best sauce is the little cuppa garlic sauce you get at like a Lebanese restaurant

I eat that with literally anything

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cowards afraid to try diff things
yall just eatin the way THE MAN tells u to eat

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Gringostar posted:

i'm reminded of a story that i think might have been posted here a long time ago where ranch dressing was used as lube

i'll give you one guess as to the BMI of the parties involved

I think I remember the story you're thinking of. Is the phrase "little chicken tender" involved at some point?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

triple sulk posted:

acceptable chicken finger dips:
- honey mustard
- bbq
- hot sauce
- ketchup if youre absolutely desperate and theres nothing else (ranch counts as nothing else b/c u would never use it)

you take that back about ketchup. the French have [lol a million things], we have ketchup.

and French's, but :ssh:

otherwise ya I join this opinion

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

orange sky posted:

no surprise here

the prima sexual strategy guide

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I'm kinda laughing about that story yesterday about the Freedom Caucus meeting with Trump, and coming out more against the bill.

Like this is what I imagined happened:

Rep. Lee brought up his rationale against minimum requirements. Trump looks confused, then mumbles about his being "so big". Gohmert praises Trump's acumen, while Trump turns his chair around, looking at some birds he thinks are disrespecting him.

The Caucus remain confused, and file out, not before trying to shake his hand. Trump lowers his head as an aide intervenes, saying the President "does not do that." As the door close, Trump turns his head, unable to risk any stray eye contact, but the words "I'll get you" is faintly heard through a thicket of french fries.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trader Joe's makes a loving mean potatoe chip

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Gravy Jones posted:

He literally doesn't care about anything but the biggest numbers and the largest stacks of paper does he?

Edit: Beaten, that was the stand out quote to me as well. I also think it's what makes him dangerous in terms of policy because he doesn't actually care about healthcare, he cares about the appearance of winning, which means getting his bill passed, which means making any kind of concession to do so without caring about consequences.

He's a loving foreign operative, just like Paul Manafort. JFC. It's not about winning or appearing to win. It's about how much of America he can tear down before somebody summons some integrity or just some guts and does something about him. He's laughing at all of us. This is his vengeance on the world for NY society snubbing him.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

nachos posted:

"wow does snowflake need his safe space" i say before coughing blood into my hand and fainting.
i mutter "hillary would have started a war with russia" before i die, proudly unable to afford healthcare

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
So like when people are angry about hawaiian pizza that's like just a meme because it's fine?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

Pizza in all forms is just off the wall

maybe the way you eat it

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MadJackal posted:

I'm glad that CNN is pointing out what everyone might lose if this thing passes. This concession should alienate every moderate Republican left. There's not many, but all it takes is 22 representatives.

The horrible thing about that list is that most people thought that their insurance has always covered those things because they are all no-brainers; why wouldn't your insurance cover stuff that happens in everyday life.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

MadJackal posted:

This concession should alienate every moderate Republican left.

excuse me you seem to forget that there are zero republicans with spines

they will vote yes and then that vote will be used during the 2018 election cycle and but nothing will come of it because their voting base is immune from reminders that objective facts exist

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MadJackal posted:

I'm glad that CNN is pointing out what everyone might lose if this thing passes. This concession should alienate every moderate Republican left. There's not many, but all it takes is 22 representatives.

Isn't all that stuff just...health insurance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

• Locked thread