Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Can anyone make an Alonso version of the above .gif? Use his press conference picture from earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

HAM with a serious case of the notgays there.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Schlesische posted:

Pictured: Alonso's grin after that joke. I think he wants out guys.

Also at the same time it's hosting the GP, Melbourne is also opening it's sporting season. What I'm saying is, holy poo poo public transport is going to suuuuuuuuuuuuuck this weekend.

This was pretty fun. I don't get the people who say modern F1 drivers have no personality, these guys are all so good that even Vettel couldn't ruin it

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Watching it on TV now and my sweet lord that is a lot of facial hair on one screen. Seb's neckbeard is quite something to behold in 42' HD.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Less than 5 hours until FP1 :woop:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

learnincurve posted:

Watching it on TV now and my sweet lord that is a lot of facial hair on one screen. Seb's neckbeard is quite something to behold in 42' HD.

I'm 99.99999% sure he's gotta be a closet Goon with a neckbeard like that.

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 23, 2017

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh. They changed the press conference format. Two sets of four. The second one is the losers table.

Massa looks really pleased to be sat next to Stroll.

Edit: oh poo poo, Stroll has a lisp.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

learnincurve posted:

Oh. They changed the press conference format. Two sets of four. The second one is the losers table.

Massa looks really pleased to be sat next to Stroll.

Edit: oh poo poo, Stroll has a lisp.

I'm just watching that at the mo, you can see the nerves on Stroll in comparison to the others, the rest are sitting comfy, he's sitting bolt upright and keeps twiddling his fingers. Bless his little cotton. He looks like he's fresh out of school.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is anyone else watching on NowTV and finding that the quality is atrocious compared to watching last year?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Apparently Red Bull and Mercedes both had to change their suspension in testing....

:italy::getin:

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh baby.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Thanks Ants posted:

Is anyone else watching on NowTV and finding that the quality is atrocious compared to watching last year?

Mine is slightly better because my broadband is much faster at the new house. It used to fluctuate a lot with any on screen writing being fuzzy and clear, now it's all sharp. I did notice a problem with running the box and the ipad app at the same time on the same wireless box though.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There's no way to watch these press conferences in the US, is there?

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

wicka posted:

There's no way to watch these press conferences in the US, is there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLoI_UXkcS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2xfWHONOz0

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Less than 5 hours until FP1 :woop:
Wow, that's actually at a reasonable time for me in the only sensible timezone on earth (EDT). But then it's just practice, the races will be at 4am.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

1500quidporsche posted:

Apparently Red Bull and Mercedes both had to change their suspension in testing....

:italy::getin:

Now we just have to hope Ferrari doesn't gently caress up strategy.

Hahaahahahhahahahahaha

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Norns posted:

Hahaahahahhahahahahaha

I just hope they give kimi a fair shake, and stop sacrificing his races to help vettel.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Hahaahahahhahahahahaha

:smithicide:

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

I've put my predictions in.. I've gone heavy on the scud studs, don't let me down ferrari :argh:

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010
I was just cruising the NBC Sports website and it says that they will have some dedicated streams for every race/quali/practice including driver tracking, a dedicated pit lane feed, and on-board feeds.

It seems amazing, did they have this last year?

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

I've seen it before when the races are live but I'm not sure if multi-cam is accessible on replay.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Heh, looks like BWT came on so late they just could add the sponsor patch to the team uniforms. Just wait until they have the time to integrate it into the race suits and team gear...

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

marsisol posted:

I was just cruising the NBC Sports website and it says that they will have some dedicated streams for every race/quali/practice including driver tracking, a dedicated pit lane feed, and on-board feeds.

It seems amazing, did they have this last year?
Yeah they've had that for a while but I never knew if it was because I could log in with a legit cable co. account or if it was free to the public

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Looks like they managed to get a few stripes onto the jumpsuits for this weekend.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

McGuinty posted:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Why am i not suprised. We live in a world where a heterosexual relationship in a movie is somewhere between annoying and problematic and everyone is assumed to be :gay: :iamafag:

Put in my predictions for the race.

VETHAMRAIBOTRICVERPERHULSTOGRO

FL: ROC POL: HAM PG: VES

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jesus H gently caress

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I like the pink.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
HEY YOU GUYS

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Felipe looks sad in the GP Predictor photo

......:classiclol: .................:saddowns:

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Sorry Mark, we have no idea what's wrong with your KERS mate...

Predictions picked, whole lot of ferrari / merc / rbr at the top, the rest is impossible to pick.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

lotharr posted:

Predictions picked, whole lot of ferrari / merc / rbr at the top, the rest is impossible to pick.

This is my first year doing this when does the predictions close? most of my time has been debating who Stroll is going to take out on the start.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

5 minutes before qualy starts I think.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm so excited for racing I think I'll watch FP1 live.

Also to watch the McLaren loving shake apart again in real time. :argh:

lotharr
Dec 24, 2003

Sorry Mark, we have no idea what's wrong with your KERS mate...

1500quidporsche posted:

This is my first year doing this when does the predictions close? most of my time has been debating who Stroll is going to take out on the start.

Normally closes just before qualifying starts, so keep an eye on practice 3 and try to adjust based on that basically.

You're never going to account for whom takes whom out at turn 1, massive fingers crossed at that point.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Looks like another year of TSN completely ignoring FP1 and FP3 even though they have 5 channels and stream extra poo poo from every other sport outside of those channels as well.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nice Pat Symonds is part of the sky commentary team. So we've got one not garbage part of that team now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

.... has Lewis pierced his nose?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Seb knows

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Bold prediction, Neither mclaren will finish FP1, both will have grid penalties to start the race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Powershift posted:

Bold prediction, Neither mclaren will finish FP1, both will have grid penalties to start the race.

Im surprised the fia haven't already posted the penalties

• Locked thread