Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is the best cartoon in the history of the universe.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Jerusalem posted:

It's what you see when you put on Glenn Beck's glasses

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

SomeMathGuy posted:

Somebody warn Chuck Yeager. :ohdear:

But let's nobody say a thing to Chuck Woolery. Or Norris (if only because of the really tired jokes)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
l
Try as it might to look threatening, Turkey has found themselves surrounded!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The Trump administration is aggressively trying to hide all instances of Trump golf, despite people saying he's golfed well over half the weekends of his presidency so far. Spicer is trying to act like they're diplomacy things and also saying that heeeey, just because Trump WENT to a golf course doesn't mean he actually golfed!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Pants Donkey posted:

The Trump administration is aggressively trying to hide all instances of Trump golf, despite people saying he's golfed well over half the weekends of his presidency so far. Spicer is trying to act like they're diplomacy things and also saying that heeeey, just because Trump WENT to a golf course doesn't mean he actually golfed!

I just want to point out that Trump is one of the most notorious cheaters at golf:

http://gawker.com/a-brief-history-of-the-golf-cheating-accusations-agains-1774776293

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

:laffo: at all those Big Ben cartoons.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

I don't think showing Gorsuch dunking on kids is a smart move, considering.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Jerusalem posted:

I like the eagle vomiting piss on Trump's head.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
If you are persecuted for your beliefs, that makes them true. Got it.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Adam4d: Perseverance in the face of ostracism, oppression, and violence is a sign of righteousness
(a man wearing a GLAAD shirt walks in)
Adam4d: *begins to sweat profusely* uh, i mean,

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Oh wow, Adam4Adam admitting Mormonism is 100% true! That's pretty weird!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah don't think you want to get into the who persecuted who more game here, especially with respect to how recently it happened.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"Persecution makes right!" Adam4Adam says as he tries to shove a historical book on the Holy Crusades under the couch.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I know it's immature but i still love it when people start talking about Adam4d and let their auto replace get the best of them

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Adam4d: Perseverance in the face of ostracism, oppression, and violence is a sign of righteousness
(a man wearing a GLAAD shirt walks in)
Adam4d: *begins to sweat profusely* uh, i mean,

That implies that Adam4d would ever admit that a non-Christian organization has faced oppression.
In his world, GLAAD is one of the many ruthless bullies who have been picking on poor, plucky Adam4d-Brand Christianity since the beginning of time.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

the_steve posted:

That implies that Adam4d would ever admit that a non-Christian organization has faced oppression.
In his world, GLAAD is one of the many ruthless bullies who have been picking on poor, plucky Adam4d-Brand Christianity since the beginning of time.
Yup. When you're RIGHT you face oppression, when you're a filthy wrong gay you're being "gently corrected to help you towards salvation". Sometimes with a rock, sometimes with a noose, but always being helped towards Jesus.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Inspector Hound posted:

I know it's immature but i still love it when people start talking about Adam4d and let their auto replace get the best of them

They do it on purpose because they think it's a funny joke. At least you probably don't feel like the immature one anymore

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Huh, I guess the Cathars were the right ones all along!

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Telnaes goes longform:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Xander77 posted:

Turns out we're not the only ones wondering what happened to Garrison. Any of this theories make sense?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4xiry1/so_what_happened_to_ben_garrison/

I can't loving believe this is a real Garrison. Present-day Garrison would love to beat the poo poo out of this guy.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Vib Rib posted:

I can't loving believe this is a real Garrison. Present-day Garrison would love to beat the poo poo out of this guy.
This is probably an edit to make him look bad.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

In a WSJ op-ed this morning, Speaker Paul Ryan calls he American Health Care Act “the boldest and most conservative health-care legislation to come before Congress in decades.” He plans to repeal and replace ObamaCare without “pulling the rug out” from under those who benefit from the new entitlement. President Trump is all in.

But House Freedom Caucus leaders say it’s not bold enough.

We’ll see. They vote today.
Spoiler alert: There was no vote today.

Chip Bok posted:

Was bored with Trump and Russians when I came upon this piece in the Telegraph. It’s about the private space race. Elon Musk is the owner of Space X. His company plans to send tourists to the moon in 2018. His other company is Tesla.

He’ll be competing for the $20 million Google Lunar X prize. The competition includes a team featuring an Audi lunar rover.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

OH MY loving GOD DO SOMETHING INTERESTING!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Still technically an "oh no not my butt" cartoon

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Vib Rib posted:

Sewer pipe billowing filth labeled "sewer" and no less than three different labels and logos on the Facebook administrator. Only thing that could have made it better is if he labeled each landmark as well.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
It used to be...

Now it's...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Please tell me Chuck Berry's headstone reads,"Bit hits include 'Johnny B. Goode'" on it.

I love the look of haunted desperation in the elephant's eyes :allears:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Spoiler alert: There was no vote today.

The moon has no atmosphere! You can't use gas! Ugh the rovers were battery powered!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

One of the more banal A Thing Happened politoons, especially considering what recently happened to Musk

quote:

Today’s example comes courtesy of Elon Musk -- the only tech mogul to remain on Trump’s economic advisory council, even after Travis “moral vacuum” Kalanick got cold feet about palling around with a fascist.

Musk insisted, of course, that his motives were pure. That it was better to be “in the room,” speaking truth to power rather than yelling from the barricades. That he would use this influence to educate Trump on environmental issues and maybe even help change his mind on immigration.

Bollocks, said I. And said everyone else with half a brain. If Trump’s own closest advisors can’t make Trump less awful then there’s zero chance the Tesla guy is going to make a dent. Clearly Musk was acting entirely on his own self interest: Out of an awareness that pro-big-oil, anti-science Trump could be very, very bad news for a maker of electric cars, solar panels and space ships. As I wrote here, Musk has good reason to worry.

Fast forward to this week and, surprise! We half-a-brainers were right. Trump has, if anything, become more awful on the environment and less interested in science. His immigration policies continue to be both fascist and racist.

But, as of yesterday, one thing did change. Despite cuts to meals on wheels and public broadcasting, Trump found a few billion dollars sloshing around and signed the National Aeronautics and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act. The bill was advertised as a pro-NASA measure that would put a human on Mars by 2033.

And, wouldn’tyaknowit? The bill is packed with promises to continue paying companies like SpaceX sacks of money to help get people and cargo into space -- and to specifically ban using the services of any of SpaceX's foreign rivals.

https://pando.com/2017/03/22/elon-musk-gets-his-thank-you-gift-staying-loyal-donald-trump/1e4d80076113d0b66d49a7be5bd1e8bb37dd8a2e/

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Mar 24, 2017

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
musk is the epitome of dumb silicon valley nerd poo poo.

gently caress the poors as long as all the white people get their brains in a robot

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

More foreign cartoons; mostly European

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure this guy is Frank-Walther Steinmeier, the President of Germany

This one's technically foreign, coming from The International New York Times

The cartoonist calls this one "Carlashnikov"

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Needs more gunt.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

King Possum III posted:

The cartoonist calls this one "Carlashnikov"

These are probably references to ISIS's factory line conversion of civilian vehicles into mobile suicide bombs, rather than the British attack.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:stare:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
a goode cartoon

frankenfreak