Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Consummate Professional posted:

Wow this guy can't even make a great deal with his party. How is he gonna make a fantastic deal abroad?

He's gonna make a deal for a broad. A stunning blonde to be exact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
the best dumbass trump voter story is that muslim trump voter who got deported with her family and still wasn't sure if she supported trump or not

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

eonwe posted:

wut?????

Basically if the bill dies in Congress Trump will give up trying to fix Obamacare.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

trump: it didn't pass? oh well gently caress it

i guess even when they're in the hot seat, ACA is still impossible to repeal rofl

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
back from my cnn segment, where i trolled trump, nunez, and dems respectively

what did i miss?
:whatup:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/nature/how-a-worm-gave-the-south-a-bad-name/

decent quick read, turns out it was hookworms, and they helped give us the southern stereotype of indolent smoothbrains

this is a good read

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
What are the odds that an actual fix for obamacare gets voted on and put on his desk and he vetoes it out of spite

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

etalian posted:

Basically if the bill dies in Congress Trump will give up trying to fix Obamacare.

:laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

we're getting a civil war aren't we

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Obama: spends almost 2 years getting a healthcare law passed
Trump: like a week and a half?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/mj_lee/status/845058900735000580

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gyra_Solune posted:

yes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Squizzle posted:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/nature/how-a-worm-gave-the-south-a-bad-name/

decent quick read, turns out it was hookworms, and they helped give us the southern stereotype of indolent smoothbrains

As someone who has lived in the south there whole life, the people are what give the south a bad name.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

pathetic

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

okay first, how dare you

1) drink American and support America you loving poo poo

2) Whiskey/Whisky/Bourbon are to be drunk out of a mug, not a loving snifter twizzle fwap or whatever haute glassware like that is called

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

In [[[economic anxiety]]] news, a convicted terrorist's abandoned tax-free building burned down. Maybe he did it himself, idk.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39368675

quote:

A fire that destroyed a church owned by a well-known white supremacist in a small US town is under investigation.
The place of worship in Nome, North Dakota, was recently purchased by Craig Cobb, who tried to set up a whites-only enclave in another part of the state.

He says he might open a new church called "the President Donald J Trump Church of Rome", not Nome, the town located about 70 miles (112km) southwest of Fargo.
Cobb is one of the best known white supremacists in North America, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

In 2011, he began buying run-down properties in the tiny town of Leith, just southwest of Bismarck, North Dakota, with the plan of turning it into an Aryan stronghold.
Three years later he was sentenced to four years of supervised probation for terrorising Leith.

Why won't liberals stand in solidarity with the white supremacist? So much for the tolerant left.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is a good read

it's pretty much impossible to exaggerate how backwards the US deep south is compared to the rest of the country

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Schnorkles posted:

Time to do it LIVE

:getin: :getin: :getin:

https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/845059166209216512

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol, absolutely nothing matters. Trump is drafting the template on how one family can rape the U.S. Political system for its own benefit. Dick Cheney with his Halliburton links should have been brought back for an encore performance as V. P.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

euphronius posted:

How did Nunesz fall for a trap

Augus posted:

okay so fill me in on how Nunes apparently "fell for a trap" today? Because if so man today was too cool

He got leaked intelligence information yesterday, relating to Trump being wire tapped, and ran right to the White House to tell them about it.

The information he got looked real tasty on the surface, but actually stated nothing we didn't already know: People connected to the administration were caught up in totally legal surveillance of foreign agents, or persons under warranted investigations.

It just feels like he got leaked perfect bait for somebody trying to collude with Trump to give him cover from an investigation. The bait perfectly revealed nothing new or illegal. Really tasty on the surface, but absolutely nothing of substance.

The way he behaved in the Comey/Rogers questioning on Monday, I can't imagine they weren't offended on some level at him. Then he comes out a day or so later claiming poo poo was leaked to him about Trump being surveilled.

Now he's trying to play it off like he didn't actually know anything, and it wasn't a big deal.

He either made a trap for himself through believing anything rumored to him, or he walked into a counter intelligence operation and had a press conference about it.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

ahaghahhHAHAHaHAHAHhahahahahHAHhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAA

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
Sad!

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Gyra_Solune posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9VhD4SccSE

I reckon. :haw:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump slapping his dick onto the table and telling them to suck or die, without having read a single page of a single bill or even spending more than 30 seconds learning about them, is something the GOP Congresscritters are going to have to get used to in a hurry

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Someone post the obama version of this.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

trump needs a win more than they do

hes not dealing from strength

gettin crushed

https://twitter.com/spettypi/status/845026893267128320

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/AP/status/845058695721574400

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shiksa posted:

dealsman gets tired after one day of trying to make deals

"no more deals" proclaimed the dealsman "i am going back to my big boy truck"

the dealsman later learned the truck was not included with the president job

I'd love to see and own a replica of whatever Trump decided should be the design of Truck Force One

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mad.radhu posted:

What are the odds that an actual fix for obamacare gets voted on and put on his desk and he vetoes it out of spite

unlikely but at this point non zero

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:kiss:
:master:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

owned by obama

loving owns

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

okay first, how dare you

1) drink American and support America you loving poo poo

2) Whiskey/Whisky/Bourbon are to be drunk out of a mug, not a loving snifter twizzle fwap or whatever haute glassware like that is called

Glenfiddish glasses are perfectly acceptable for whisky you scrub

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I'd love to see and own a replica of whatever Trump decided should be the design of Truck Force One

i bet even now he is still making cool engine/horn noises with his mouth

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump may have killed an 8 year old American girl purely out of vanity, but never forget that Ben Carson killed a young staffer for a book tour.

dr carson has literally saved 100s of children with his own hands

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Just a reminder that this tweet was sent out at 7:30PM Eastern time

That means that Trump gave up on trying to get votes for one of the single biggest issues he ran his campaign on before 8 PM. Like, mofucker, I generally don't even start cooking dinner until 7:30, but Mr. Presidential Stamina can't working his mystical Art of the Deal after the sun sets because he is too tired

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Gyra_Solune posted:

Tbf polling dead

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

dr carson has literally saved 100s of children with his own hands

ya but he still murdered someone tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU