Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Screaming Idiot posted:

GUYS I NEED HELP I AM BEING CHASED BY WHAT LOOKS LIKE A TREASURE CHEST ON HUNDREDS OF TINY FEET

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MIMIC AND I TRIED CHARMING IT BUT THE loving THING IS TOTALLY IMMUNE TO ALL FORMS OF MAGIC

you'r ejust having a waking nightmare lol if i were you i'd get an eldritch exterminator out to see if you have a psychic infestation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

GUYS I NEED HELP I AM BEING CHASED BY WHAT LOOKS LIKE A TREASURE CHEST ON HUNDREDS OF TINY FEET

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MIMIC AND I TRIED CHARMING IT BUT THE loving THING IS TOTALLY IMMUNE TO ALL FORMS OF MAGIC
Mimic-Kuuun?

Doshio~

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Screaming Idiot posted:

Force Cage shits on magic immune things, just sacrifice some virgin stock to make it permanent.

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

donate to the humane society
Hey guys evil underling for hire if anyones interested (Note: I DON'T accept experimenting on myself)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im an evil wizard.

sexual evil

:twisted:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Hippity Hoppity posted:

Hey guys evil underling for hire if anyones interested (Note: I DON'T accept experimenting on myself)

What's even the point then?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Hippity Hoppity posted:

Can you do mass undead raisings? This is time critical temp work, which might result in a permanent position.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
So summer is coming and I don't know what outfits are hot this season. I usually go for the cursed Tiki/Hawaiian print robes, but i've been reading some articles over the crystals and it seems this year is retro Dark-Atlantean.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

black on black on black. if it hasn't broke in 10,000 cycles, why fix it?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

im an evil wizard.

sexual evil

You don't look like Slaanesh or Lucius the Eternal. A cat with an afro does not strike innuendo into the hearts of Space Marines.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

nomadologique posted:

black on black on black. if it hasn't broke in 10,000 cycles, why fix it?

It's all rather drab though? Yes, in the winter to the colder parts of the scantum black wool is a good choice but I can't very well wear it out to the beach when I'm cursing dolphins now can I?

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

sweet geek swag posted:

Can you do mass undead raisings? This is time critical temp work, which might result in a permanent position.

You bet I can! I took this big book that covers all kinds of necromancy from this dumb wizard in a library (what an idiot amirite), I should point out i'm pretty good at sneaking so if you need to get a few ingredients for your cauldron or whatnot I can keep things on the down-low

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

im an evil wizard.

sexual evil

scrub my shaft and begin to please :q:

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

Tbh I'm more of a "lab assistant" then being of phenomenal cosmic powers, but I learn well under pressure and have references if you need them.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

whispers in the outer darkness speak well of you, but i've learned not to trust them too readily.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgQSbwnWD0

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Hippity Hoppity posted:

You bet I can! I took this big book that covers all kinds of necromancy from this dumb wizard in a library (what an idiot amirite), I should point out i'm pretty good at sneaking so if you need to get a few ingredients for your cauldron or whatnot I can keep things on the down-low

My master plan has had an unexpected development (in a good way), and I am in need of assistance in raising a huge number of undead soldiers in a short amount of time. I offer standard evil wizard wages and if our venture is successful I would be willing to consider making you an apprentice or perhaps a lieutenant depending on your level of competency. Understand that if my plan is successful, I will be in a position to offer an incredible benefits package, including laboratory, test subjects and international contacts.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
has anyone tried enchanting assault rifle ammunition with golem animation? it's like you're just firing a stream of tiny bullet shaped golems at them, its loving hilarious
kind of a bastard to clean up afterwards though

naem
May 29, 2011

sweet geek swag posted:

My master plan has had an unexpected development (in a good way), and I am in need of assistance in raising a huge number of undead soldiers in a short amount of time. I offer standard evil wizard wages and if our venture is successful I would be willing to consider making you an apprentice or perhaps a lieutenant depending on your level of competency. Understand that if my plan is successful, I will be in a position to offer an incredible benefits package, including laboratory, test subjects and international contacts.

FYI I'm pretty this guy's going to drop you down the skeleton trap door

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

I Said No posted:

has anyone tried enchanting assault rifle ammunition with golem animation? it's like you're just firing a stream of tiny bullet shaped golems at them, its loving hilarious
kind of a bastard to clean up afterwards though

What are you, an Ammomancer?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

naem posted:

Normally I would, but the local king just hired my death cult to clean up his recent battlefield. I honestly have a real opportunity to become a true Dark Lord.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it's no wonder there's a lack of good help in the evil wizarding world, considering that if a dark lord doesn't have his minion killed first, the minion will inevitably try to usurp his wicked crown.

i'm all for evil unions, but they're just not as popular these days, with "right to curse" laws popping up in every fief you can think of.

naem
May 29, 2011

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

communist wizard. even i'm not that evil.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Clearly this is in an institution of higher learning for science. Charlatan.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Automatic Slim posted:

Clearly this is in an institution of higher learning for science. Charlatan.

Lol.. just lol if you haven't vivisected a Malthusian Fire Demon for its glands. If you put those in some stasis gel tubes, hook those up to an enhancement module and a small portable power source (a motorcycle battery, for example) you have a lightweight portable flamethrower that never needs to be refueled.

SCIENCE MOTHERFUCKERS

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

jon joe posted:

What are you, an Ammomancer?

that sounds like a pretty neat new magical job to me

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

naem posted:

You don't know the first thing about betrayls do ya? Everyone knows its better to usurp your employer when they are getting their rear end handed by some fighter. I bet you also think we laugh maniacally when we slip poison into someones tea

Hippity Hoppity
Mar 18, 2017

heh bleb bleb bleb

sweet geek swag posted:

I accept, is dressing business casual or do you prefer cloaks?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Hippity Hoppity posted:

You don't know the first thing about betrayls do ya? Everyone knows its better to usurp your employer when they are getting their rear end handed by some fighter. I bet you also think we laugh maniacally when we slip poison into someones tea

you do though right? just quietly, to yourself?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Making an minion /apprentice wear a logo stitched polo would truly be evil.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Hippity Hoppity posted:

I accept, is dressing business casual or do you prefer cloaks?

I'd wear something sturdy and warm, you are going to be on a battlefield raising corpses. We need to finish by midnight tonight!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

So all in all things went quite well last night. The remaining paladins finally convinced the king that my death cult was in fact evil, and intent on raising the corpses he wanted me to bury. Luckily I got the corpses raised anyway. The paladins tried to turn my new undead army, only to be turned by my fallen angel first. My army then fell on the king's army, routing it. I've managed to force most of the various lords to surrender after I had demons kidnap their families. Of course I let the demons keep the families and simply killed the lords.As I invaded the capital city everyone fled in terror screaming "the Dark Lord is coming!" It's been a good day.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

I Said No posted:

that sounds like a pretty neat new magical job to me

Need steady hands and a good magnifier to do runes and cuneiform that small, though.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

sweet geek swag posted:

everyone fled in terror screaming "the Dark Lord is coming!" It's been a good day.

that's cuz justin bieber had a concert that night LOL

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

nomadologique posted:

that's cuz justin bieber had a concert that night LOL

The Biebs was one of the people fleeing in terror. I forced him to sign a contract forbidding him from singing until after the end of time. I know, as an evil wizard I shouldn't be doing good things.

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

sweet geek swag posted:

The Biebs was one of the people fleeing in terror. I forced him to sign a contract forbidding him from singing until after the end of time. I know, as an evil wizard I shouldn't be doing good things.

Lol if you think Justin Bieber isn't an evil enchanter with a host of infernal lawyers at his beck and call.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Surely by this point you've realized anyone with power either is a powerful wizard or has employed one. King just picked a poor choice.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Hi fellow wizards. Just checking in. I've taken the hat and cloak off the peg and I'm back into full-time wizardry after two decades of consulting and applied bardic research. That's right - I'm bringing back musical evil.

I've got a small lair going on. Besides the flesh-tearing, maddening rhythm beating from what was once a human heart, it's a pretty traditional set-up. An orc and skeleton joint, you know.

I'm set up down by a haunted marsh I bought for a song (literally!)

My problem is birds. Something about my evil music just keeps attracting birds. I'm not talking crows and ravens, I'm talking cute little songbirds with red wingtips, bright green hummingbirds, the whole princess-in-a-tower shtick. They're chattering around, lighting on my shoulder, singing along. I can toss a half dozen fireballs and scare them away for an hour or two, but they keep coming back, and they seem practically immune to magic. I boiled a hundred of them and stitched their flesh and bone into to a golem, and it fell apart within a half hour. The next day there were more cute birds than ever.

I'm a sixty-nine year-old warlock with my soul hidden in a box made from a dragon's ribcage, not a buxom maiden waiting to be rescued. I don't know what to do! I consulted for years and I've never seen anything like this. Please help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Birds are good familiars and spies. Use it to your advantage man.

• Locked thread