Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's rigged the Tourney this year?
Lizard people
Those darned millennials and their body language
Enemies of ACC Athletics
Levar Ball
Coach K, but good prevailed
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
View Results

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Probably Magic posted:

Purdue looks like they quit at the 7-minute mark, no pressure or anything. What the hell, Matt Painter.

i mean they were down 19 and kansas was doing 360 thunder slams so it's hard to blame them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I don't mind either Arizona or X, but Skyline Chili is an affront to human decency so Bear Down I guess

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I never want to go back to the hi low guards 4 life

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Democrazy posted:

Kansas is going to win the National Championship, aren't they?

KU just turned favorite for the first time on 538

currently at 25% over Gonzaga at 24%

e: KU 26% now

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

kiimo posted:

I never want to go back to the hi low guards 4 life

Seriously even when we're off we sure are fun

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Is Bill Murry in the stands tonight?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is Bill Murry in the stands tonight?

Of course.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Some dunk city poo poo going down

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Some dunk city poo poo going down

Yeah this is unexpectedly entertaining. I'm 99% sure Arizona's going to win in the end but Xavier's doing some work here.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

play better you cucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lmao what a flop

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
Game is making me physically ill right now. Trier is awful and his shooting lull is carrying over onto defense. Cant win like this

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Absolute Zero posted:

Game is making me physically ill right now. Trier is awful and his shooting lull is carrying over onto defense. Cant win like this

Apparently he heard you and decided to hit one.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Not good.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I swear, cna you guys just pick one day to all play good? or even consistent? THis should be easy

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Grittybeard posted:

Apparently he heard you and decided to hit one.

I screamed like a little girl when that dropped lol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Absolute Zero posted:

the last games first 15 minutes were some of the worst ive ever felt watching this team. Cardiac Cats making the comeback

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Make dunks worth 4 points IMO

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, meanwhile in the NBA

quote:

The Phoenix Suns lost a tank battle to the Nets tonight out in Brooklyn and set an NBA record in the process. They started rookies Tyler Ulis, Marquese Chriss, and Derrick Jones Jr., as well as young second-year players Alex Len and Devin Booker. Len is the elder statesman of the bunch at 23, while Chriss and Jones were each born in 1997. The average age of the five starters is two weeks above 21 years old and the group comprised the youngest starting lineup in NBA history.

To put the Suns’ lineup of babies in perspective, it was younger than all but one of the NCAA teams who played tonight.

I have a strange love of NBA teams just blatantly tanking for picks.

https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/...%26autosize%3D1

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Does Chris Webber think there's an entire audience of kids out there watching this game with notebook and pen in hand, waiting for him to drop his next nugget of wisdom?

"For all you kids watching out there, if you ever make it to the championship game and your team is out of timeouts, don't call a timeout. Just don't do it."

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Xavier has completely disrupted what Arizona likes to do, I don't recognize any of this offense.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I don't like Bill Murray anymore because he's a Xavier fan

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mahoning posted:

Does Chris Webber think there's an entire audience of kids out there watching this game with notebook and pen in hand, waiting for him to drop his next nugget of wisdom?

"For all you kids watching out there, if you ever make it to the championship game and your team is out of timeouts, don't call a timeout. Just don't do it."

Webber rules, and yeah, he does that a lot.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Codependent Poster posted:

Webber rules, and yeah, he does that a lot.

He's kind of an rear end in a top hat with the whole Michigan thing/Jalen Rose feud as far as I can tell.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

pubic works project posted:

I don't like Bill Murray anymore because he's a Xavier fan

He's not a Xavier fan per se. The second his son starts coaching for a different team, he'll obviously move on.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Mahoning posted:

He's not a Xavier fan per se. The second his son starts coaching for a different team, he'll obviously move on.

Still don't like him anymore. My sports hatreds are not rational.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
This is a good game of ball

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'd say Trier has officially woken up.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this is been an Insanely good sweet 16 so far

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I want one of Arizona's big men to lay out Macura with the most epic of screens.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Well maybe not since I postes

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Has Steph Curry and/or the Houston Rockets ruined basketball? MY COLUMN

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

That's pretty obvious, if you hate Xavier that bad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Quest For Glory II posted:

this is been an Insanely good sweet 16 so far

Really only the Kansas game was completely missable.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mahoning posted:

That's pretty obvious, if you hate Xavier that bad.

Oh I do sir. But fear not! Duke holds the #1 spot in my hatred rankings.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

I still hate him and his live tv gloating during AZ's elite eight meltdown against Illinois in 2005. Nevar forget

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Also if Xavier wins it's because when I was doing all my college basketball watching to scout the draft for (?) I thought Sumner was milking it in the game he got injured so the basketball gods will punish me for being so wrong.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Rick posted:

Xavier has completely disrupted what Arizona likes to do, I don't recognize any of this offense.

Gotta be the coaching legacy there.

loving Xavier just fall down dangit

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God dammit Zona...stop playing dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Professor X used to stack his team with mutants that had cool powers, what happened to the program?

• Locked thread