Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ooh
happy
listening

i'm listening to it right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
paging cspam secret police to gulag this poster for somewhere between 6 hrs and 3 days for counterrevolutionary thoughtcrime thx tia:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

crazy cloud posted:

paging cspam secret police to gulag this poster for somewhere between 6 hrs and 3 days for counterrevolutionary thoughtcrime thx tia:

Just another symptom of a larger disease that has become prevalent here as of late.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Just another symptom of a larger disease that has become prevalent here as of late.

my farewell address next month is going to be either Eisenhower's MIC speech or JFK's Secret Societies speech, adapted to address the lurking spectre of D&Dism

I have in my hand a list of posters,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

build my home, al!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yo when did the ted Cruz grandma portrait and gimmick pop up here? I can't find it for the life of me

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

build my home, al!

hey sugar you got any recipes for cold turkey

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yo when did the ted Cruz grandma portrait and gimmick pop up here? I can't find it for the life of me

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

theflyingexecutive posted:

IIRC some booze-addled NC person posted it back in October while pretending to be the ghost of Cruz's grandmother. I would be surprised if they even remember doing so. :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey sugar you got any recipes for cold turkey

fry in a lightly oiled pan with allspice, tarragon, and a bit of salt and pepper, toast two slices of bread, use cranberry jam on one slice, and a thin layer of mascarpone cheese on the other, use fresh tomato slices, fresh arugula, and almonds or walnuts for a nutty crunch, assemble the sandwich

worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard may make good additions

serve with with a glass of wine and kettle chips for a satisfying lunch

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

me last night:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

me every day:

quote:

me last night:

you have a drinking problem

you dont share enough

oh and sig test

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

you dont share enough

oh and sig test
[/quote]

:roflolmao: :roflolmao:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEBCFPnXlxw

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

that woman handles a bottle like a boss!
i love it!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

yeah that one, my gf took that picture a year ago and didn't think someone had ever rped as one of her photos

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Naked protesters arrested after killing sheep at Auschwitz death camp (news.sky.com)Naked protesters arrested after killing sheep at Auschwitz death camp (news.sky.com)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

They're a little late to protesting the holocaust

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

it was a dark and posty nite

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Posting in haste, no less.

Per se.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

only noobs post pro se you shd hire an experienced posting advocate for all your postatorial and postastic needs

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

the island of good posts

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

As such.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

the island of good posts

1 pixel per character in the good post

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

mormonpartyboat posted:

the island of good posts

Another fake mythical land

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Generally speaking, when somebody in the US anyway uses "per se" you know they're dumb and over their head. Strangely enough, people who know what it means don't say it to looks smart.

Or I guess my experiences in SE NC have skewed my opinions on that, I dunno. We have a new language brewing down here, Americish.

petit choux has issued a correction as of 19:27 on Mar 29, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

petit choux posted:

Generally speaking, when somebody in the US anyway uses "per se" you know they're dumb and over their head. Strangely enough, people who know what it means don't say it to looks smart.

Or I guess my experiences in SE NC have skewed my opinions on that, I dunno. We have a new language brewing down here, Americish.

i think it was le nouvel obs who printed one of kerrys speeches and captioned it 'translated from american by so and so'

also how SE? cuz fayettelol or weedmington would both be uh, likely to give that impression no matter what vocabulary is being used

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mormonpartyboat posted:

the island of good posts

No wonder it's deserted.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:swoon:

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Is there a new Discord invite? Invite in title is expired.

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

hi liter posted:

Is there a new Discord invite? Invite in title is expired.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Ryyudo/status/848061798913777664

that's one SPICY meat-a-ball!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
oh "+r" i get it

• Locked thread