Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Relevant Tangent posted:

Ahaha, the fool. Should've pretended he was trolling.

He wasn't really fooling anyone tbh, he's your classic middle class failson who was all about gamergate and posted milo poo poo "ironically," I think he realized they everyone had his number after five months of lying and poorly disguised buyers remorse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Mayor Dave posted:

im drunk as poo poo now and i keep waitin to be probated for insulting anime so

legends of the galactic heroes is trash for idiot manbabies who love putin

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

whoa, I pooped something that looked like that not too long ago

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

zen death robot posted:

Trump is dumping all over Paul Ryan now lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

He wasn't really fooling anyone tbh, he's your classic middle class failson who was all about gamergate and posted milo poo poo "ironically," I think he realized they everyone had his number after five months of lying and poorly disguised buyers remorse

Don't buy into his 'buyers remorse' he loves Trump and cheers at every single one of his 'victories'.

He's just putting on an act so he can live in polite society and not be a complete cast out.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ValaAfshar/status/845135966658486272
:eyepop:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Go watch both seasons of planet earth now

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SKULL.GIF posted:

AHCA basically neuters like nearly all of the ACA mandates and makes it totally okay for insurance to 1. discriminate against sick people (ie "preexisting conditions") 2. completely pass the buck on covering literally everything you'd expect healthcare to cover

it's extremely bad and will kill thousands

Only in the individual insurance market. Employer provided insurance keeps full Obamacare protections.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
who bought :yooge:, how long has :yooge: been a thing?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Solarin posted:

that was like the big high school football game that trump voters won and they are never going to let go of that glory. Who gives a gently caress about that governance nerd poo poo? Lets talk about that time we won bigly

FOUR touchdowns in a single game!!!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:coffeepal:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dang...............dang!!!!!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Those poor hungry sneks :smith:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
George Stephanopoulos laughed, you remember. He thought it was very cute, and very funny. Other people smiled. And some people, the smart people or the people that know me didn’t laugh at all. There are people that know me, like Carl Icahn and many others, that didn’t laugh at all, they thought I was going to win, because they understand how I, they understand me. They get it. But you take a look and guess what, I won, and I won easily. I predicted Brexit. Remember they said there was no way to get to 270? Well I ended up at 306. I had election night, 306. But there was no way to get to, in fact I went to Maine four times, four times I went to Maine, because I had to get one vote, because there was no way to get to 270, but I ended up getting to 306. Brexit, I predicted Brexit, you remember that, the day before the event. I said, no, Brexit is going to happen, and everybody laughed, and Brexit happened. Many many things. They turn out to be right. And now today, Devin Nunes, just had a news conference. gently caress all of you who said I wouldn't make it. Who said I was a loser. They said I was a no-one. They said I was a fuckin' psycho. But look at me now, all up on the interweb, world-wide, 2009.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

orange sky posted:

I....I might just

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

DrPlump posted:

Only in the individual insurance market. Employer provided insurance keeps full Obamacare protections.

:chanpop:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Every single wildlife biologist I know lost their goddamned mind when they saw that clip. Apparently that was the first time social hunting had been observed in snakes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Utz posted:

George Stephanopoulos laughed, you remember. He thought it was very cute, and very funny. Other people smiled. And some people, the smart people or the people that know me didn’t laugh at all. There are people that know me, like Carl Icahn and many others, that didn’t laugh at all, they thought I was going to win, because they understand how I, they understand me. They get it. But you take a look and guess what, I won, and I won easily. I predicted Brexit. Remember they said there was no way to get to 270? Well I ended up at 306. I had election night, 306. But there was no way to get to, in fact I went to Maine four times, four times I went to Maine, because I had to get one vote, because there was no way to get to 270, but I ended up getting to 306. Brexit, I predicted Brexit, you remember that, the day before the event. I said, no, Brexit is going to happen, and everybody laughed, and Brexit happened. Many many things. They turn out to be right. And now today, Devin Nunes, just had a news conference. gently caress all of you who said I wouldn't make it. Who said I was a loser. They said I was a no-one. They said I was a fuckin' psycho. But look at me now, all up on the interweb, world-wide, 2009.

futurista

enter the donald

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

*shakes nonexistent fist*

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i wonder which will come first, the day that goes by where trump is not spoken of, or my death

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

orange sky posted:

oh sure i love watching hours of staged nature scenes with bad foley work and overhyped narration

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gyra_Solune posted:

i wonder which will come first, the day that goes by where trump is not spoken of, or my death

they are the same thing, my friend

spicer is addictive, it won't kill you until you go into withdrawl

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:beerpal:

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

oh sure i love watching hours of staged nature scenes with bad foley work and overhyped narration

in a political thread this is somehow the worst hot take

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

where's the version synced up to ecstacy of gold

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:yossame: animals are really cool

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Every single wildlife biologist I know lost their goddamned mind when they saw that clip. Apparently that was the first time social hunting had been observed in snakes

Request: Please write an oral history of you talking with every wildlife biologist you know about that clip

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

blazin hot take

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

man I hope he kept the receipt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Base Camp Blanket posted:

Request: Please write an oral history of you talking with every wildlife biologist you know about that clip

or record them reacting to it among themselves while you hide behind a duck blind

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Planet Earth the television show is cool and good but it makes Planet Earth the Planet seem like a much better place than it actually is.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

or record them reacting to it among themselves while you hide behind a duck blind

i swear i don't use antifreeze

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 209 days!
Voiceover: Here's a real treat: a herd of wild American Biologists reacting to footage of previously unseen animal behaviour. Pay close attention to their faces.

Next week: Ed Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hodgepodge posted:

Voiceover: Here's a real treat: a herd of wild American Biologists reacting to footage of previously unseen animal behaviour. Pay close attention to their faces.

i'm looking at their ed balls

• Locked thread