Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robotic Accolade
Jul 23, 2007

EDF! EDF! EDF!
22 pulls got me basically garbage. Well, my second Emperor so that's something. I mean, it's hard to complain since once Gilgamesh gets enhancements I'll be able to put element weapons on him and chain like crazy, and I can always build up my Agrias for now and try to get something going with friend units.

I only got one Ovelia out of the event units though, which is going to make gathering Mog King items a huge pain in the rear end. That's what really gets me, I wouldn't mind too much if it was 3 Ovelias even but just one is kind of a let down for 10000 lapis.

I've got enough for one more 11 pull but I'm going to save that for Rikku. Probably do a few daily pulls though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedApe98
Mar 17, 2009

Took 71 Tickets and 2 11pulls but I got him on my last 11pull. Came with two zidanes a cod and a bunch of other decent units. :goku:

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
4 11-pulls, nothing. Well, 3 Soleils for the event and a handful of Lawrences and Ovelias, but literally nothing else good.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

20 pulls got me a usable WoL. Only got Soleil and Lawrence. Kinda miffed I didn't get Ovelia? I hope she at least learns Stab or something like that.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Do people still want a unit for Ifrit, or should we put up bonus units for the Mog grind?

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

Rep up

Jack Van Burace
Jun 4, 2003

Okay, I've got my own Orlandeau set up. He's not gonna be as strong as most from this thread because I tm grind sloooowly and never lapis refresh for stamina, but he's got 626 attack at the moment and will probably be that way for a while unless I attempt to get bushido freedom in which case I don't know what shenanigans will happen to him temporarily.

Friend code: 497,113,865

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
If we're counting raidcoin pulls it's been at least 158 characters since I got my last rainbow of any kind and gently caress everybody with better luck than me.

And gently caress all the Ling havers, it's like I get it as bad as people on reddit have complained that blizzard flask have been. First turn to someone with Ling and I've lost.

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Mar 24, 2017

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Congrats to all the Thunder God Havers. Now who's gonna be our first forum's poster meltdown?

:munch:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Event's easier than Type 0 I feel, you could probably field 4 bonus units, one big AOE user and a friend bonus unit and still make it through on ELT. Just make sure not to make all your damage Light as the Archaeodemon resists it.
Currency drops seem the same as Type 0. No Chocobos yet though.

Also half the dialogue is just "Woah this Orlandeau guy is way cool!"

Since they blew their load on all the relevant demons here, who do you fight ib the 3rd FFT event?

HGH fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Mar 24, 2017

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Yeah, I got 4 Soleil's being carried by my Noctis and its been working pretty well.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

HGH posted:

Event's easier than Type 0 I feel, you could probably field 4 bonus units, one big AOE user and a friend bonus unit and still make it through on ELT. Just make sure not to make all your damage Light as the Archaeodemon resists it.
Currency drops seem the same as Type 0. No Chocobos yet though.

Also half the dialogue is just "Woah this Orlandeau guy is way cool!"

Since they blew their load on all the relevant demons here, who do you fight ib the 3rd FFT event?

Altima and Hasch, I'd assume.

Encountered a pack of red chocobos and they dropped 500 orbs each.

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!

:negative:

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Pair of red chocobos with a third yellow chocobo was a cool ~5800 currency with +350% bonus units. I could get used to this.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

MrLonghair posted:

If we're counting raidcoin pulls it's been at least 158 characters since I got my last rainbow of any kind and gently caress everybody with better luck than me.

And gently caress all the Ling havers, it's like I get it as bad as people on reddit have complained that blizzard flask have been. First turn to someone with Ling and I've lost.

I agree. At this point I'm even jealous of the people who pull queen.

AegisP posted:

Pair of red chocobos with a third yellow chocobo was a cool ~5800 currency with +350% bonus units. I could get used to this.
It's also nice that this event is piss easy so even if you don't roll an Orlandu it's not hard to fill your team with bonus units and just coast through ELT on the heels of a single unit.

Anemone
Dec 28, 2008

piak piak
I ... did not expect this to happen, but please feel free to add me! I'll have him leveled soon. :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Fiss posted:

Yun really only chains with Yun. His attack hits too fast to chain with anyone else. If one units attack hits twice in a row it breaks the chain and Yun's attack have like a 3 frame delay between each hit. Most of the chain skills like chainsaw have around a 7 frame delay between each hit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5dbam6/jp_multihit_chain_referencehit_data/
If you want to see what the average frames between hits are. Granted these are JP characters so it doesn't show Yun in there or any global exclusives.

Well I still like my chicken man :(

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Today, for my half-price, I got... Duane.

Off to a great start!

PDQ Law
Aug 4, 2011
No sign of Orlando after an 11-pull and 12 tickets for me. Units of note:
2x Soliel
3x Ovelia
Chizuru (my 3rd)
Agrias (my 3rd)
Zidane (number 5)
2x Cecil (numbers 3 and 4)
Miyuki (my 2nd)

Looks like the Chizuru Wind is my only chaining team for the foreseeable future.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Over 40 summons and not a single one of the new units. It's amazing how good this game is at getting me not to spend money on it :allears:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

~100 tickets, fail :rip:

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Forty tickets and I got Orlando :smug:

Shingouryu
Feb 15, 2012
Daily pull+14 tickets! So excited! Will have him leveled+geared asap!

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less
I did an 11-pull against my better judgement, and the 13 tickets I had. Handful of Lawrence (that's fine, I wanted his armor for Exdeath), a Soleil, and misc garbage. Pretty much as I expected.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

FYI the Mog store seems more expensive than before and the 70k moogle is gone, replaced with 5 1% moogles. :argh:

Lolololol the 1% moogle costs 10,000 currency! 50,000 currency for 5%! Gumi wins again!

:frogout:

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Mar 24, 2017

Dockworker
Feb 22, 2011

Just you wait, the union is gonna hear about this.

Cartoon Man posted:

They come in threes, have faith.

I got an orlandeau on my second 11 pull this time. Does that mean I need to do three on the next banner?

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Got tgc after 21 tickets and 1 11x pull. Also a bunch of Lawrence and 1 of everyone else on banner and 1 shine (my other real prize). Now I just gotta level him so I can run Greg, olive, tgc and burn everything down forever.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
Over on JP, apparently the latest livestream teased FFIX units, with Zidane getting a 6* (native dagger dual-wield), and Beatrix being added with the description of "stronger attacker than Orlandu". Eiko's also around as a 5* white mage with a strange party summon ability. And then Steiner and Black Waltz to round off the banner.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

AegisP posted:

Over on JP, apparently the latest livestream teased FFIX units, with Zidane getting a 6* (native dagger dual-wield), and Beatrix being added with the description of "stronger attacker than Orlandu". Eiko's also around as a 5* white mage with a strange party summon ability. And then Steiner and Black Waltz to round off the banner.

Took them far too long to give 9 the love it deserves.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Gonna go ahead and do my last budgeted 11 pull cause I have no patience. Thunder God waits for no one lol.

Blue crystal, lol.

Forms to gold....

:stare:

:stare: :stare: :stare:

:psyboom:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Haha holy poo poo, like well over a month after I put in the complaint about unclaimed poo poo from my mailbox being deleted after clicking the refresh button they got back to me. With a fussy two paragraph long reply telling me that "It's impossible for the things you describe to have happened". Fantastic support.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

AegisP posted:

apparently Eiko and Garnet will get the ability to summon any esper that the party has equipped? I'm ASSUMING that means with the summon bar, or else they'd be insane. Also, now there's no excuse for not having Rydia as a 6* with true summoning, let's go Gumi, chop chop.

Shingouryu
Feb 15, 2012

I need better accessories -_-

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

AegisP posted:

Zidane, Garnet, Kuja and Vivi all get 6 stars.
http://m.imgur.com/9LlJPEf?r
http://m.imgur.com/02fYLbe?r
Meanwhile Eiko and Beatrix are the base 5 stars, Steiner is the 4 star, and Black Waltz is randomly there to be a 3 star.
Meanwhile, in the Amarant and Freya don't get any respect corner...
I'm surprised they didn't just make trance versions of characters.

So this content is like... A year away? 1.2 years maybe?

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
My friend got 2 olives and an orlandu in 25tix and an 11 pull.

He got noctis on his daily a couple days back.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

44 pulls and got no Orlandeaux, but I did get some TMs I've been missing so that's good. I'm sure I'll pull more good poo poo in the future.

ShinyDais
Sep 5, 2016
Vivi carried me far when I first started. When that upgrade hits Global (y'know, in a million years), kid's getting the respect he deserves.

Also thank goodness for all these Goonlandeaus (Orlangoons? Thunder Goon Kids?), otherwise I wouldn't have any grind bonuses for the event.

Vivi 6*!

Rocketpriest
Nov 28, 2006
Alias: Non-Demoninational Minister Capable of Sub-Atmospheric Flight
Welp, two 11-pulls netted me 3 banner units, all Lawrence, which isn't the worst thing since I have two Exdeaths and Olive that wouldn't mind having that TMR armor (TMRmor?). Also finally got a Gaffgarion and Vanille, so my accessory game is gonna be on point, plus I got to jumpstart them both with two 3* moogles each. My daily trolled me by rolling gold then being a Hope though :v:

Edit: This event is super Olive-carrying-everyone friendly. She just Trueshots everything to death on Pro, do it once then just hit repeat three times. It's also nice to have banner units right off the bat this time, I didn't have any bonus units besides my friend unit for the whole first week of the last king mog event.

Rocketpriest fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Daily: Zidane #7

11 Pull #1

Zidane #8
Hope
Exdeath
Rydia
Arc

Elle
Dark Fina
Fang
Ludmille
Lawrence
Arc

11 pull #2

Rydia
Nine
Garnet
Ovelia
Lawrence

Luna
Ovelia
Fang
Ovelia
Soleil
Zidane #9

1 ticket:

Terra

No TG but Dark Fina is probably one of the better troll Rainbows I could have gotten. Also I've now pulled 4 Zidanes in the last 24 hours and only 1 was from the PC banner.

• Locked thread