Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

We're either getting MJ stripping Ronan and wearing his armor, or her propping his body up Weekend at Bernie's style.
This comic is too pure for our world and the best part is that they'll likely take a third option that's even more batshit insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Just spitballing here but what if MJ gives herself a transfusion of Ronan blood and becomes Newspaper Captain Marvel

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SilverSupernova posted:

We're either getting MJ stripping Ronan and wearing his armor, or her propping his body up Weekend at Bernie's style.
This comic is too pure for our world and the best part is that they'll likely take a third option that's even more batshit insane.

JJJ The Accuser shows up. Not to command the Sentry to submit but to beat it into submission.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Space Crabs posted:

JJJ The Accuser shows up. Not to command the Sentry to submit but to beat it into submission.

With a lamp

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

He will then draw a mustache on it in sharpie so that everyone will know that this is the Jonnah Sentry.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
His JJJ the Accuser costume will just be the Iron Jonah suit painted to look like Ronan...with a hitler stache and bushy eyebrows.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
MJ has clearly missed her audition (or whatever they were going to LA for) but she's definitely going to use them acting chops soon.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Flash 'em an ankle, MJ!

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

eh just toss Ronan's corpse under the wheels he's chunky enough to stop a truck

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If only MJ had a gun disguised as an oxygen tank connected to a hose that is also good for blowing out locks in roadside motels :sigh:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Ok, that's the wheels part covered for carrying Ronan to the city.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think he has to be strapped to the hood, fury road style.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
truck looks like an animal transport, ronan is gonna get hauled to the slaughterhouse, conveniently located in albuquerque.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

It looks like a chicken truck. Ronan will be dragged into the city surrounded by clucking chickens.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Binary Badger posted:

It looks like a chicken truck. Ronan will be dragged into the city surrounded by clucking chickens.

It is impossible to make perfection the more so. I love this comic.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think he has to be strapped to the hood, fury road style.

"Hey Rocket, are you witnessing this?"

*cut to Obama with a poo poo-eating grin*

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nice try MJ

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
She should drag the body out there with her. Any meth'd-up trucker would pick up an attractive lady with a curio-corpse.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Just bash the driver with the brick and pull him out of the cab, MJ. The fate of Albuquerque is in your hands.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

... the entire storyline was a setup for this strip, wasn't it?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Should've said area 51 :mad:

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

That driver is smart. Everyone in the Marvel universe knows not to mess with aliens.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ImpAtom posted:

... the entire storyline was a setup for this strip, wasn't it?

Next strip is Spidey and Rocket standing in a hole where Albuquerque used to be, going v:shobon:v

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Mar 25, 2017

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
He knows better than to believe anyone saying they have to go to Albuquerque.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have to, i'd buy. want to, never.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

have to, i'd buy. want to, never.

They have a great natural history museum, the rattlesnake museum that Craig Ferguson liked to shill on his show is a block away, and the national atomic energy museum is there too. Well, they used to be there before the shrooming.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bruceski posted:

They have a great natural history museum, the rattlesnake museum that Craig Ferguson liked to shill on his show is a block away, and the national atomic energy museum is there too. Well, they used to be there before the shrooming.

Sounds like the kind of place you stop on your way to the Coachella Valley and the big carrot festival therein

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Go you garbage raccoon.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Synthbuttrange posted:

Go you garbage raccoon.
Now that I think of it...they drove here. Where the gently caress did Peter & MJ's car go? Why doesn't she just toss Ronan in the backseat and drive to Albuquerque herself?

Unless it got blown up a while ago and I missed it. :v:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Spidey and Rocket drove to the city. :(

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Spider-Man leaves his wife alone in the desert with no car and an unconscious alien death lord because a space raccoon says it's really important and it'll be fine

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Panel 2 looks a lot like Rocket throwing Spidey to his death by giant robot.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jukebox Hero posted:

Spider-Man leaves his wife alone in the desert with no car and an unconscious alien death lord because a space raccoon says it's really important and it'll be fine

Sold. What kind of budget are you thinking of for this movie?

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

I love how Rocket is reduced to throwing random trash at the sentry. I also notice that there's a trash can there at some point, did Rocket bring it to the top of that rooftop just to throw it at the sentry?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Panel 2 looks a lot like Rocket throwing Spidey to his death by giant robot.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

SpiritOfLenin posted:

I love how Rocket is reduced to throwing random trash at the sentry. I also notice that there's a trash can there at some point, did Rocket bring it to the top of that rooftop just to throw it at the sentry?

Well, he needed a snack.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

davidspackage posted:

Sold. What kind of budget are you thinking of for this movie?

20$ and a bunch of yarn for our Ronan to shrug off effortlessly

What child actor could correctly capture the horrifying intensity of Rocket's alien fury when wearing the raccoon pajamas though

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I suggest this one, she's got swagger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4f9AYRCZY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Jukebox Hero posted:

20$ and a bunch of yarn for our Ronan to shrug off effortlessly

What child actor could correctly capture the horrifying intensity of Rocket's alien fury when wearing the raccoon pajamas though

Get Peter Dinklage to do it.

• Locked thread