Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
like we don't have enough simultaneous lols, here comes spicey time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESCYgrdhMm8

:synpa: top billing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I predict Spicey will calmly and clearly answer every question today

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
SHUT THE gently caress UP JONATHAN I NEVER SAID THERE WOULD BE A VOTE I USED AIR QUOTES YOU loving MORON. NEXT QUESTION!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/845317654474842114
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/845317754156531712

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

I think it's passing now unfortunately

hopefully its DOA in the senate

If this passes, Trump is going to freak out when he finds out bills also have to pass the Senate.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

That's a hearty lol right there

all the ladies say I
Aug 24, 2005

Acción de Espionaje Táctico
Maximum Lolage

Shitbreak
Jun 20, 2005
I was just at an international conference, and it was really obvious how all the other countries were laughing at america, while the american representatives were looking at their shoes going "...we know..." like embarressed preeschoolers.

So good job on becoming the laughing stock of the civilized world lol.

Also what is a good, non-paywall US news source to get s daily fix of trump lols?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

If this passes, Trump is going to freak out when he finds out bills also have to pass the Senate.

I was totally wrong about that earlier; I opened up WaPo and saw a bunch of numbers on the screen and thought that the vote was taking place but I guess it hadn't.

also LOL: Spicey now bragging about Trump pulling off a miraculous job gain for the U.S with Charter Communications. The jobs? Call center positions. What do those pay these days, like 12 bucks an hour?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Ya beat me to it, but I lol and lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
THE NIGHTMARE OF OBAMACARE

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

NotWearingPants posted:

loving hell, you're probably right, lol

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
NWS for Trump dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjynELemrY

The Hollies - King Midas In Reverse (1967)

I'm not the guy to run with,
Cause I'll pull you off the line.
I'll break you and destroy you
Give time.

He's King Midas with a curse.
He's king Midas in Reverse.
He's King Midas with a curse.
He's King Midas in Reverse.

It's plain to see it's hopeless,
Goin' on the way we are.
So even though I loose you,
You'll be better off by far.

He's not the man to hold your trust,
Everything he touches turns to dust in his hands.
Nothing he can do is right, he'd even like to sleep at night, but he can't.

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Mar 24, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Shitbreak posted:

Also what is a good, non-paywall US news source to get s daily fix of trump lols?

This thread and the CSPAM thread. There are more lols than any single organization can cover.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol Spicey: "We did all we can, but at the end of the day we can't force people to vote."

Trump last night: "If you don't pass this bill I'm going to leave Obamacare in place."

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

Wait till he finds out that there is a Senate

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Someone asked spicer about tax reform policy. He goes

"I think theres a huge appetite for tax retur- uhh - tax reform and .."

i lol'd irl

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

TotalLossBrain posted:

This deserves getting reposted because holy poo poo lmao
Did the WH IT people leave their login pasted to the screen and Easy-D found it? Because that's the only way I can explain it.

I'm genuinely surprised "I Believe Democrats & Fake News" isn't a CSPAM gang tag yet.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Wait till he finds out that there is a Senate

Who knew government was so hard?

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

spicy "you guys are so negative"

I loled

also is it just me or is he looking older & more tired? is he aging rapidly before our very eyes? poor man, he ought to get some wizened chinese lady to rub duck uteruses under his eyes once a week like i do

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

holy lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Spicer does a pretty good job considering he has to be the mouthpiece of a literal clown. He seems aware of the inherent absurdity of it all, anyway.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

TotalLossBrain posted:

This deserves getting reposted because holy poo poo lmao
Did the WH IT people leave their login pasted to the screen and Easy-D found it? Because that's the only way I can explain it.

If you are a Trump staffer, do you want to bring him the poll that says his healthcare bill is polling lower than Obamacare has at any point, or do you want to bring him the poll that says 78% "stand with Trump"?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

epic

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Burt Sexual posted:

I've never seen Spicey talk before. This is kind of annoying because he's weaseling out of stuff, and I can think of better ways of phrasing it that would convey his point without being as weasle-ey. I loving hate when I think I'm better than someone at something, because I think very lowly of myself.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Burt Sexual posted:

I never really watched him talk, but lmao I should have done it much earlier. Spicer is gonna be a master of deflecting questions at the end of Trump term(s). This isn't a career ender, this is his ascension to grandmaster.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
This is relatively tame for Spicey. Sometimes he just goes full meltdown. I recommend that you tune in for more!

I never, ever, watched this kind of stuff before this year, but now it's my favorite show.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The 36 Chambers of Bullshittin'

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol you guys have been missing out, Spicer is a joy to watch work.

He's the most competent person in the White House; he knows poo poo is fuuuucked up and he has quite a bit of fun with thinking on his feet and masterfully dodging questions.

I like him.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I'm a man who appreciates a good acronym based burn, and that right there is a top notch acronym burn lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

This is relatively tame for Spicey. Sometimes he just goes full meltdown. I recommend that you tune in for more!

I never, ever, watched this kind of stuff before this year, but now it's my favorite show.

This is defeated Spicey, he's normally yelling and poo poo. Hell watch the SNL skit of the moving podium lol.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I eagerly await the full breakdown of political decorum leading to bills with names like "Trumps a bitch baby act of 2018" and the "Try and stop this spineless demoncrats bill"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

This is defeated Spicey, he's normally yelling and poo poo. Hell watch the SNL skit of the moving podium lol.

Nah, he started off in the first few weeks yelling and being more aggressive but now he's blossomed into a full on bullshit artist.

He'll still get a bit ticked off and shut people up but he also works the crowd and get's people laughing.

I give credit where credit is due; Spicey owns.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

conversely if youre any good at poker / seeing between the lines, you can tell a lot from what he will refuse to say

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ryan just rushed to the white house to tell trump he doesn't have the votes lmao

Trump gonna fire him out of a cannon

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
That was a pretty disappointing Spicer

2 tamales out of 5

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

That was a pretty disappointing Spicer

2 tamales out of 5

he took the easy road; he should have held the press conference after the vote took place

oh well he's a hard working man and it's friday, i can't blame him too much

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
"You know the bill doesn't have the votes to pass, so why vote?"

Spicer: "I'm not gonna comment on our strategy"

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

he took the easy road; he should have held the press conference after the vote took place

oh well he's a hard working man and it's friday, i can't blame him too much

He just said they'll have more to say after the vote. PLEASE PLEASE let it be the Donald himself swearing vengeance and blood.

e: Just thought about it being Friday, who am I kidding Don doesn't work after noon.