Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Post more indian erotic stories, they always make me chuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

eljackass posted:

Thank you for clearing this up! Makes a lot more sense, but do they still want to fuc the navel?! Is that one of the plumpy holes?

Nah, it's just a word that they know is a sex word. Like what would someone even DO with a navel? All they know is that they're attracted to it so that translates to "do gently caress".

Horny people in general are just not super smart.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Holy poo poo, I need to greet people with 'Super Bowl to you' now. Incredible.

I need to change my custom text to that or something.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Gridlocked posted:

Hey, where'd you get that Bhabhi from?
Where'd you get that Bhabhi from?

I stole it from my brother

:golfclap:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I have 2cm plumpy hole so too tight for 7cm+

Big Bob's for milk tanker?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Tired Moritz posted:

Is it really incest if you're loving your brother's wife

nah, you'd just be a brothercucker.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bubblebee posted:

Nah, it's just a word that they know is a sex word. Like what would someone even DO with a navel? All they know is that they're attracted to it so that translates to "do gently caress".

Horny people in general are just not super smart.

Whoa belly buttons are sex things now.

Gross

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

It's all because of their poor spelling and English comprehension.

Navel "oranges", not navel "orgasms".

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
both of them makes no sense to be fair

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Mods please change my name to Juicy bob.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

goth smoking cloves posted:

Mods please change my name to Juicy bhabh.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Mods please change my name to evergreen slut with stiff boobs.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mods please change my name to plumly holes ;) ;) ;)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

christ

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I met an indian exchange student in germany at a party once. He was a nice guy, and we talked about dating and our countries respective differences in dating culture. When I told him that it'd be ok if my sister met a guy at this party and hooked up as long as the guy seemed fine, it blew his mind.

He was extremely enthusiastic about dating in europe, and seemed very successful. Every few weeks I'd find photos of him on facebook that showed him at some club or party with a girl in his arms, smiling like he was the happiest dude in the world. Reading this thread I realized that he might have actually felt like that, too.

Godspeed aditja, hope you continue facing plumpy holes as long as you can.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

oh goddamnit.

:perfect:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Aay lmao

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Gridlocked posted:

Hey, where'd you get that Bhabhi from?

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Super Bowl to you. I've been greeting others incorrectly my whole drat life.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

p. nice Wolf Parade ref posted:

Super Bowl to you. I've been greeting others incorrectly my whole drat life.

Cadbury bubble.

*tips hat*

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.indiansexstories.net/incest/adventurious-sex-with-kuni-aunty/ posted:

My fantasy with always with older women Age (30-45) wearing transparent blouse, having lot of milk in breasts & big sweat patch in armpit area over transparent blouse. When I saw a woman in this condition I imagine that “I will kidnap her to a jungle, tore her blouse, lick her both armpit & drink every drop of milk from her breast”. This type of case occurred with kuni aunty 2 years ago.

She was my neighbor since 5 years. On that day at 11 am in the morning I went to her house with a strong mentality to gently caress her. I entered her house. By that time she is feeding her child in the drawing room. I went close to her & sit in the sofa. But my eyes is trying to found her breast in the covered saree.On that day she is wearing yellow color sari with green transparent blouse. The hooks of her Bra is shining from her back side. I am looking eagerly towards her. She kept my eyes looking at her breast. Then she said” Arun, What r u looking for?”Then I said “Aunty How Breast milk tastes?”

Aunty: You must taste it in u’r childhood.
Arun: I haven’t remembered yet.
Aunty: What I will do?
Arun: I want to taste it.
Aunty: How dare you tell this?
Arun: Sorry Aunty, It is my keen desire since 5 years to drink milk from u’r breast.
Aunty: No it’s impossible. How I will give my milk to u?

I request her”Aunty, Plz give some milk to drink, otherwise I will rape u”.Aunty said “I willn’t give u milk”. Then I raise her hand upwards with the support of the wall to found my object (Armpit Smell).I found that she sweats a lot in her armpit area over blouse. I said to aunty, Ohhhh…. What a patch of sweat???????I want to lick this…

Slowly I went close to her right armpit & start licking her sweat & after 5 minutes I do the same with the left armpit. Then Aunty said what a dirty boy you are? You are licking my dirty armpit sweat over my blouse. I replied in science language “Armpit sweat smell is directly proportional to sex desire”. Then I free her hands from my hold, drops her pallu down & put my left hand on hair for a french kiss with her lips. My right hand is pressing her right boob. Her white bra showing her sexy fig with green transparent blouse. After 10 minutes she lossed her virginity & give me tight french kiss. We exchanged our saliva for another 10 minutes.

At that time she was moaning with pleasure.Uhhhhh……..Ahhhhhhhh……..plz drink my milk until u’r thirst relieved.gently caress me ………Arun.I drink milk from both her boobs.Then I went to release her petticoat & done it & then the panty. She had a bushy & hairy oval office.I then put off my jeans,t-shirt & both the inner. My penis was very hard at that time. She spreads her leg wide open to take my penis in her vagina.I inserted my penis in her whole & starts front-back motion slowly by lying in between her thighs. I take her head from back side by my hand & kissed in her lips. I increased the speed of front-back motion simultaneously I was kissing her lips, neck, ear etc.After 25 minutes of the action finally I cummed in her hole .After that she looks so satisfy with my gently caress.She says Thanks Arun to give me a good gently caress & also thanks for armpit lick. Again she gave me French kiss for 2 minutes & said the milk in my breast for today is only for u.Drink it…dear Arun .I drank full milk on that day & went to home.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

:shittypop:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Ty gentle pete

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

OMG it *is* actually a thing?!

:aaa:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I want gently caress rear end

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I want gently caress rear end

don't we all :allears:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
they actually gently caress bellybuttons.

they're really doing it.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tired Moritz posted:

Is it really incest if you're loving your brother's wife

yes, because she is also your sister

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Not blood related tho??

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

quote:

11 Reasons Why Your Bhabhi Is Your New Friend
Wedding Connoisseur Family Affair Leave a comment 745 Views

Reasons Why Your ‘Bhabhi’ Is Your New Friend-ShaadiMagic
Facebook Twitter Google + Stumbleupon LinkedIn Pinterest
Some relationships are not of blood, but of the heart. Your relationship with your bhabhi is one of them. She is your friend, philosopher, and guide. When it comes to her, you have no apprehensions about anything. You can be completely be honest with her and know that she will not judge you. She comes to your home as a blessing and here we have some of the reasons why it is great to have a bhabhi in your life.

Have a beautiful married life and enjoy being the new guide to the family.

Your Bhabhi Is Your Fashion Guide

After her wedding shopping and shopping for your brother, your bhabhi has already become excellent in shopping for both the genders. You can always turn to her for some fashion tips.

Your Rakshabandan Gifts Are Amazing

Now that someone more patient will be shopping for your rakhi gifts in place of your brother; someone who understands your taste, you can be sure that those gifts will be amazing.

Things to keep in mind, if you want to be the perfect ” Bahu”

She Is A Part Of Your Life Too

When she marries your brother, she does not just become a part of his life but yours as well. Your bhabhi will be a part of every moment of your life and you both will be glad for that.

Men 101: Facts About Men You Better Knew

Bhabhi Is Just Like Your Mom

Bhabhis will take care of you like your mom does. Maybe because she sees her siblings in you, but also because she adores you. You are her friend and she likes to pamper you.

Your Saviour

She is your advocate after you make mistakes. If somehow you end up in trouble and the entire universe is ready to punish you for that, she will enter the room, make a point (it does not matter whether it is valid or not) and get you out of trouble. She is capable of doing that isn’t she?

Personal Psychiatrist

From problems in the love life to career to weight issues, she will always be there as your very own shoulder to cry on. She is the motivational speaker in your life and can pull you out of the darkest of phases. She will always show you the higher road.

Brings The Family Closer

Nobody can explain how, but she has this magic in her that brings the family closer. After she comes to your home, you suddenly feel that your family has become happier. She is the wonder woman for everyone.

Check Interesting Family Date Ideas for some memorable moments!

Play Pranks With Her

You can play all the pranks in the world with her and she wouldn’t mind. Instead, she would be cooking some plans by herself just to show you that she excels even in that.

Love Life Guru

Since she is the experienced one and is almost your age, she will be able to understand your relationship better than your parents will and will be able to give you good advice. She will never let you go the wrong way.

6 Words In Different Languages That Express Love In The Most Beautiful Way

There Is Always Food

Must Consider: Ways To Eat Food Without Making A Mess

No matter how late you are, no matter how angry your mom is at you, she will cook for you. She will make sure there is some left for you to eat. Bhabhis are the best gift in the world.

She makes all the festivals, family gatherings and occasions more fun. She will be enthusiastic about the upcoming festivities and her contagious energy will make everyone participate in the celebrations. Life is amazing with a loving Bhabhi.

Picture Courtesy: Pinterest/Google. Shaadi Magic holds no copyright.

By Shagufta Rahaman.

http://www.shaadimagic.com/blog/11-reasons-why-your-bhabhi-is-your-new-friend

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Indians are weird. She's just marrying your brother.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tired Moritz posted:

Indians are weird. She's just marrying your brother.

quote:

When she marries your brother, she does not just become a part of his life but yours as well. Your bhabhi will be a part of every moment of your life and you both will be glad for that.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

that sounds like a sweet deal. need to get me a bhabi.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
But I don't understand. is this just a wrapped milf fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT