Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

lovely Wizard posted:

You're puffing up your own importance. You and every single other anti-Trump protester were the evil empire. You lost, Hillary Clinton lost, and your great brand of evil has fallen so far that it will never recover. The right side of history won after all.

Righteousness is in power and are greater in number than you could ever believe. And we will stamp out the evil every time it tries to claw out of it's pit.

Whatever helps you sleep at night precious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

steinrokkan posted:

This may come as shock to you, but people do not have to be white to serve institutions that favor whites. In case of cops there is a whole bunch of procedures that make engagement with minorities, and escalation against minorities more likely regardless of the ethnicity of the officer.

Colonial powers used native troops to fire against native rebels - is that a proof that colonialism was built on equality and fair treatment?

This may come as a shock to you, but blacks are not killed at any higher rate than any other race per police interaction. And you can verify that

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My essential argument has always been that classism is the problem in America, not racism.

Racism is that it is more difficult for a person who is not white to overcome their class disadvantage. That shouldn't be controversial even for the most conservative materialist (as I consider myself to lean that way).

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

A Pale Horse posted:

Whatever helps you sleep at night precious.

Hun, you need to let it go.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My essential argument has always been that classism is the problem in America, not racism.

then you are a fool. there is not just one "THE PROBLEM".

there are three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwO8fYo9fBg

Waterbed Wendy fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 24, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

steinrokkan posted:

Racism is that it is more difficult for a person who is not white to overcome their class disadvantage. That shouldn't be controversial even for the most conservative materialist (as I consider myself to lean that way).

Poor whites escape poverty more often that poor blacks? May I have statistics please

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Why do you want to defend white people so much? Lol

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Tired Moritz posted:

Why do you want to defend white people so much? Lol

Why do you want to attack white people so much? Lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
The two posts above me are why politics threads on SA are bad.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

At the core of racism is power + money controlled by one race and not another.

SPH flirting with self awareness

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Did we have that exact exchange because woah de ja vu

I had fun arguing but it's kinda obvious you guys are trolling so it got dull. You did so well, wizard until you started pulling the trump card (haha)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

So in the end it was just about cheerleading for trump

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

lovely Wizard posted:

Why do you want to attack white people so much? Lol

look at this honkey with the anime avatar. hey when we finally reach "white countries for the whites, black countries for the blacks, asian countries for the asians" does that mean you will give up your garbage cartoons for the mentally stunted?

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Waterbed Wendy posted:

look at this honkey with the anime avatar. hey when we finally reach "white countries for the whites, black countries for the blacks, asian countries for the asians" does that mean you will give up your garbage cartoons for the mentally stunted?

Someone bought me the avatar? Or do you think someone would buy a generic anime avatar with the words "anime avatar" under it.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I said this once to a trumpy-type and they got really upset when I pointed out that anime was a result of globalism.

lovely Wizard posted:

Someone bought me the avatar? Or do you think someone would buy a generic anime avatar with the words "anime avatar" under it.

With you it seems best to assume to the worst.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
poo poo i am undone by my hate for anime. forgive me, white jesus, for i have sinned.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Poor whites escape poverty more often that poor blacks? May I have statistics please

Climbing out of Poverty, Falling Back in, 1999, AH Stevens. Blacks who fall into poverty are half as likely to recover than whites, measuring their median annual wage performance over a period of ten years or more.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Waterbed Wendy posted:

poo poo i am undone by my hate for anime. forgive me, white jesus, for i have sinned.

I, with my mighty WHITE PRIVILEGE, confer forgiveness upon you.

Someone bought it to me during the time gbs was giving out probations/bans for having an anime avatar, but I kept posting unscathed.

Weirdo posted:

With you it seems best to assume to the worst.

Stop loving kids, Nazi.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

lovely Wizard posted:

I, with my mighty WHITE PRIVILEGE, confer forgiveness upon you.

Someone bought it to me during the time gbs was giving out probations/bans for having an anime avatar, but I kept posting unscathed.

Stop loving kids, Nazi.

i was praying to white jesus, not a white dog turd with hair in it.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Waterbed Wendy posted:

i was praying to white jesus, not a white dog turd with hair in it.

I MARK YOUR VERY SOUL WITH THE ETERNAL BRAND OF SMITE FROM WHITE PRIVILEGE.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Seriously gas this garbage. It's going to become a hundred pages of Spunky psycho ho, 8 bit scholar, and the rest of the alt right brigade arguing with Moridin in circles until something is done.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The two posts above me are why politics threads on SA are bad.

imagine a good politics thread, anywhere, on the Internet

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
i don't play mobas. anyways jontron is fat and racist.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

lovely Wizard posted:

I MARK YOUR VERY SOUL WITH THE ETERNAL BRAND OF SMITE FROM WHITE PRIVILEGE.

Man, all this because people disagreed with you over Jontron.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This may come as a shock to you, but blacks are not killed at any higher rate than any other race per police interaction. And you can verify that

We were talking about general punishment for crimes not simply "who is killed more" stop being so disingenuous ffs dude. Every single time someone has tried to argue with you today in this thread you've either misread or ignored what they are saying.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The idea that white people aren't in danger of being wiped out doesn't seem very politicial but idk

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

We were talking about general punishment for crimes not simply "who is killed more" stop being so disingenuous ffs dude. Every single time someone has tried to argue with you today in this thread you've either misread or ignored what they are saying.

You're projecting your lack of reading

quote:

In case of cops there is a whole bunch of procedures that make engagement with minorities, and escalation against minorities more likely regardless of the ethnicity of the officer.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Weirdo posted:

Man, all this because people disagreed with you over Jontron.

People disagreed with me over Jontron, I beat them in direct arguments, and now they're just scrambling their virtue eggs into a virtue omelette.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

The idea that white people aren't in danger of being wiped out doesn't seem very politicial but idk

but what if they are in danger of being wiped out? The consequences of an error here could be disastrous - tread carefully.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

lovely Wizard posted:

People disagreed with me over Jontron, I beat them in direct arguments, and now they're just scrambling their virtue eggs into a virtue omelette.

I think the only thing you've convinced the forums is that you're single and spent a lot of time on 4chan.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Weirdo posted:

I think the only thing you've convinced the forums is that you're single and spent a lot of time on 4chan.

I don't respect child abusers such as yourself, so believe what you wish.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why am I being threaten by a mod? :(

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I'm going to write a bot that engages in political threads. #Wokebot4000 is online....terminating.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

In case of cops there is a whole bunch of procedures that make engagement with minorities, and escalation against minorities more likely regardless of the ethnicity of the officer.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

so where did he say black people are being killed at higher rates exactly dude?

The argument is "black people are punished more for the same crimes."

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're projecting your lack of reading

I mean jesus loving CHRIST

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

Why am I being threaten by a mod? :(
No threats - but look at it this way - if you're right and white people in no danger, big deal, we've taken some extra precautions. But if you're wrong and we do nothing.....white people are hosed. I know which side I'm on. :911:

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

lovely Wizard posted:

I don't respect child abusers such as yourself, so believe what you wish.

I mean, your posting screams ``I have not known the touch of a woman!`` Makes sense since you call yourself a wizard, wink wink.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Wait who is jontron again?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

SO WHERE DID HE SAY BLACK PEOPLE ARE KILLED AT HIGHER RATES THAN WHITE PEOPLE DUDE

I mean jesus loving CHRIST

He's saying that the police purposefully escalate situations against minorities, and yet the ultimate escalation, death, is at the same rate for everyone

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Wait who is jontron again?

hi im grup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Also I was at my local game store buying copies of indie titles before the street date to resell for mad $$$ when someone looked at me aghast because I referred to a woman as a "female"? What's the deal there? I feel pretty awkward about returning to FitzPatrick's dine and game but I don't know why...what's wrong with that?

• Locked thread