Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

They are a party of cowards, being led by a man who's afraid of stairs

How to defeat Trump: disable the escalators in his hotels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

How to defeat Trump: disable the escalators in his hotels

how to defeat trump: hide his cell phone under the couch cushions

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
In Xanadu did Donald Trump
a stately LOLerdome decree
Where Paul, the punk rear end speaker, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Into a voteless sea

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Madcosby posted:

No no, he has to tweet more it's actually what fucks him over the most

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

Viruswithshoes posted:

Cross posting for lols:

reposting this little gem that got lost a few pages back

a lol a day

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/davidcorndc/status/845361857774931968

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Testikles posted:

'Round the camp fire the elder tells the tale of Bonnie King Sanders betrayed by Crooked Hilary.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

AKA Pseudonym posted:

In Xanadu did Donald Trump
a stately LOLerdome decree
Where Paul, the punk rear end speaker, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Into a voteless sea

:discourse:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

'he did as good as he could'- a professional news reporter on live CNN lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Wait, they want to defund abortions AND maternity care? Do they know how a species works?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Madcosby posted:

"Excuse me, I need to borrow your phone, Mr Ryan. I need to tweet about how no good and very bad you are."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Wait, they want to defund abortions AND maternity care? Do they know how a species works?

They just hate sex-having women and it all makes sense given that context.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

'charity will take care of it. people in need should beg for help with hat in hand, allowing them dignity is unamerican'

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

"Excuse me, I need to borrow your phone, Mr Ryan. I need to tweet about how no good and very bad you are."

this is the thumbs up I give my doctor when he asks how I'm feeling after a prostate check

dad joke

just kidding i cant afford periodic screenings im american

love on the cheap
Aug 5, 2008
"doing big things is hard"

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

They also were trying to shoot down birth control.

And I guess everything else, too.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyq2XUPCatU

this sack of poo poo is talking btw

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Oh yeah, there's that patented Art of the Deal management style.

'Actually, it didn't fail because the vote was canceled. So it's actually a win.' Donald Trump

'it's not my fault' - Donald Trump

:lol:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I've needed to get my full lab work done now that I'm over 30 and also because my dad just died of cancer a year ago.

But I am also American lol

Applebee123
Oct 9, 2007

That's 10$ for the spinefund.
"White house preparing to blame Ryan if healthcare bill fails"

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-24/white-house-said-to-prepare-to-blame-ryan-if-health-bill-fails

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
guyz plz help

can t stop lollinn

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the bug on cnn says the big cheese is going to speak soon too

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Theoretically if Trump could convince Trump Republicans that universal healthcare should be a guaranteed right then he could become one of the best presidents ever.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Today was like the big build up to the first kill in a Final Destination movie, where you're on the edge of your seat because they're teasing something gross, but when it finally happens the special effects are cheesy and the acting is bad so you breathe a big sigh of relief knowing it's just a comedy and nothing scary is going to happen. Time to let loose and enjoy the rest of the administration.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I am honestly a little impressed with Ryan for being able to call trump fantastic while maintaining a straight face.

Maybe it's that his soul is just so crushed he can no longer laugh or even smile.

but lol at him calling the AHCA flopping 'growing pains'. Like, there were 7 years in which repubs could have written a replacement bill, instead of sharting something out at the last minute

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I thought the casualties would be countless poor Americans caught up in corporate greed.

And it probably still will be but now Paul Ryan is gonna get tied up to the train tracks while Pence smacks some cables together that are hooked to a car battery and Trump twirls the mustache he doesn't have but insists is really there.

In the background, John Boehner wipes the sweat from his brow and muses on the bullet he dodged.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Ryan:

We want to improve american lives by
1) securing the border
2) increased military spending

couldnt stop laughing to hear 3 and 4

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Getting rid of these things with an increasingly poor population is a pretty good way to create an expansive and easily exploited underclass, we can use them to replace the illegal immigrants after the wall goes up

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Madcosby posted:

Ryan:

We want to improve american lives by
1) securing the border
2) increased military spending

couldnt stop laughing to hear 3 and 4

3) Royally gently caress up simple things
4) Blame others for that

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lol 'we were a ten year opposition party, being against things is easy. we're trying to transition in to "doing stuff"'

what the gently caress kind of logic is that

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I don't know why anyone even entertains the Republican notion that there ever was even going to be a phase 2 and 3

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Apparently Donald is going to speak from the white house later today. I'm excited.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

Apparently Donald is going to speak from the white house later today. I'm excited.

"IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THESE MOTHER FUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN PLANE" - Donald Trump

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Efexeye posted:

lol 'we were a ten year opposition party, being against things is easy. we're trying to transition in to "doing stuff"'

"As it turns out, being huge whiny babies was really easy but being adults is more complicated than we anticipated. Bear with us as we try to figure out why people get mad when we wanna turbofuck the poors!"

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

Theoretically if Trump could convince Trump Republicans that universal healthcare should be a guaranteed right then he could become one of the best presidents ever.

He'll have to come to that conclusion on his own because the Democrats sure as hell aren't going to suggest it lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

guyz plz help

can t stop lollinn

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Efexeye posted:

Actually he's being pretty truthful here. I mean, it's pathetic as gently caress, but true anyway

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

Actually he's being pretty truthful here. I mean, it's pathetic as gently caress, but true anyway

no, I know. that's what I'm saying. that is his defense

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I just realized that despite being a total idiot I could still do a better job than Trump as POTUS

moving up in the world :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ trump dictating policy like a dad on a trip with his family

I SWEAR 2 GOD IF THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS, WE ARE NOT GOING TO DISNEY LAND