Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

loving picture gets me to lol every time

that and him saying his favorite band was "Rage Against the Machine" to which I believe it was Zach De la Rocha himself who said "gently caress you man, you are the machine" or something like that

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Cut Medicaid into pieces
This is my last resort
Federal debt, no dealing
Don't give a gently caress if poors die in the street

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lmao I hope this is true. Maybe this thread *is* good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lil babby weights

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

loving picture gets me to lol every time

that and him saying his favorite band was "Rage Against the Machine" to which I believe it was Zach De la Rocha himself who said "gently caress you man, you are the machine" or something like that

Tom Morello: 'Paul Ryan Is the Embodiment of the Machine Our Music Rages Against'

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im running out of lols

jk

lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

thanks man, this is great

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Like Chief Sitting Bull, Tom Paine, Paul Ryan
Dr. Martin Luther King, Malcom X
They were renegades of their time and age
The mighty renegades

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lol this is good like when Christie fanboys out about Springsteen and Springsteen wants nothing to do with him

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Ha! You laugh at Trump because he poo poo his pants, but you don't see his mastery of the deal. That's the smell of imminent victory.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Madcosby posted:

Like Chief Sitting Bull, Tom Paine, Paul Ryan
Dr. Martin Luther King, Malcom X
They were renegades of their time and age
The mighty renegades

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This is the good trump thread, friend

The Catholic church also called him an idiot once too, I think it was the Franciscans, lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/crushingbort/status/845397450353491969

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm not sure how blaming this on the democrats works when they didn't have a vote.

Did any democrats vote against it? No, there wasn't a vote.

quote:

“Look, I’m a team player,” Trump said of the Republican Party. “I’ve played this team. I’ve played with the team. And they just fell a little bit short, and it’s very hard when you need almost 100 percent of the votes and we have no votes, zero, from the Democrats, it’s unheard of.”

It's unheard of that the opposing party votes en masse against a bill they despise and would harm their constituents? lol his ignorance continues to astound me. Could he really possibly think this is unheard of?? Does he have any conception of the things that happened during Obama's presidency whatsoever??

I know the answer to this, don't worry. And also, as you said, there wasn't even a vote.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It isn't, it's a photoshop, but still funny.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dial-a-Dog posted:

yowza, this guy's Twitter is a lolmine, he's got like twenty stupid analogies for how this disaster is really trump killing it

Bill Mitchell has been doing this poo poo non stop since the election, but as time goes on he's beginning to sound more and more delusional and grandiose in his statements. Like it legitimately sounds like someone who's grasp on reality is getting closer and closer to snapping by the day.

It's hilarious.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

that's the legday-skippingest gym pic I have ever seen

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Katana Gomai posted:

This frat version of Steve Carrell lookin' motherfucker

Play
Apr 25, 2006

dude called AHCA as worthless as a Trump U degree lmao

:drat: that's a nice one

turn off the TV posted:

Bill Mitchell has been doing this poo poo non stop since the election, but as time goes on he's beginning to sound more and more delusional and grandiose in his statements. Like it legitimately sounds like someone who's grasp on reality is getting closer and closer to snapping by the day.

It's hilarious.

Reminds me a lot of Douglas Adams (I think that's his name), creator of Dilbert. He's hosed in the brain real bad and writes these insane blog posts about Trump and how he is the Master Persuader. He's legit mentally ill though, and I"m guessing that applies to this guy as well :lol::lol:

Some people just break themselves when they turn out to be so wrong and stupid it's impossible for their psyche to go back on it

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Play posted:

Reminds me a lot of Douglas Adams (I think that's his name), creator of Dilbert.

okay motherfucker this is not cool

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

tbh I pretty much never do any leg exercises and they still don't look like that. He looks like he should be in a wheelchair

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Play posted:

:drat: that's a nice one

Reminds me a lot of Douglas Adams (I think that's his name), creator of Dilbert. He's hosed in the brain real bad and writes these insane blog posts about Trump and how he is the Master Persuader. He's legit mentally ill though, and I"m guessing that applies to this guy as well :lol::lol:

Some people just break themselves when they turn out to be so wrong and stupid it's impossible for their psyche to go back on it

Douglas Adams is the cool good hitchhikers guide to the galaxy author. Scott Adams is dilberts broke brain creator

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

“Look, we got no Democratic votes. We got none, zero,” Mr. Trump said in a telephone interview with The New York Times. “So when you get zero from the other side — they let us down because they’re hurting the people. The good news is they now own health care, they now own Obamacare.”

Oh so it's exactly like it's been for the last 7 years?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Saint Drogo posted:

okay motherfucker this is not cool

:lol: the moment I read my own post I realize that. Douglas Adams good, Scott Adams (I think) bad

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-22/how-dilbert-s-scott-adams-got-hypnotized-by-trump

Play fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Mar 24, 2017

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
Trump kept dropping hints that he was on Rand Pauls side, and suposedly very recently he sent Steve Banon in there as the bad cop, Banon supposedly said the bill "looked like it was written by the insurance companies."

It's too much to expect these gangsters to change their ways. They just want to be the made men who get to collect the envelopes.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Play posted:

tbh I pretty much never do any leg exercises and they still don't look like that. He looks like he should be in a wheelchair

tbf you don't do a lot of walking if you don't have a spine

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

tbf you don't do a lot of walking if you don't have a spine

:drat: lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

You do realize he is waving no at someone's penis.
He must get that a lot in the locker room full of old white guys.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Checking in. :lol:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Some good lols today y'all.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

-discretion is the better part of valor
-its better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt

-concepts that POTUS has not explored intellectually

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I honestly and sincerely doubt that the Donald J Trump has not explored anything intellectually

lol.

But I'm not even joking with that statement.

lol, again.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

I honestly and sincerely doubt that the Donald J Trump has not explored anything intellectually

lol.

But I'm not even joking with that statement.

lol, again.

He has intellectually explored the merits of porking his daughter

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
Hello I hear this is the right place to lol at current P o t U S Donald J Trump.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/MattOrtega/status/845358552181067776

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Broshevik posted:

Hello I hear this is the right place to lol at current P o t U S Donald J Trump.

welcome my friend. we have such wonders to show you

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lmbo

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Broshevik posted:

Welcome, lolmrade

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I just learned how it feels when every cell in my body lols on am individual level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Broshevik posted:

Welcome