Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Holy moly, some weirdo blob alien pulls a bunch of made up numbers out of his rear end and suddenly everyone goes super saiyan autist and tries to throw my main mans Beerus and Shin under the bus? Listen up, Beerus is a big purple cat dude who blows up dumb useless planets based on their food and doesn't need to justify jack crap for anyone cause that's just how he rolls. And Shin is not only a badass kai dude with a sweet mohawk, but he's the SUPREME kai who wins entire fights without throwing a single punch cause his opponents see how completely badass and mysterious he is and forfeit while pissing themselves cause they know Shin could blow Freeza's head off with one punch if he wanted to.

When my universe 7 homie master Roshi wins this whole tournament all those other poser universes can take their useless ratings back home and hang them on the wall right before they get blown back to HFIL where they belong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Oh yeah? What is Roshi even the Master of at this point!!!??

All of his students surpassed him! He is old and outdated! #TeamKrillin #MakeMarronProudAgain

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Flippinlikebirds posted:

You think that's an alien that just happens to look like a clown? Or is he an actual clown? Is that make up and a fake nose?

So far he doesn't seem to act clownish. I'm leaning towards it being a coincidence that his race resembles clowns from universe 7 earth

Maybe to him you look like a clown. Makes you think

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Raxivace posted:

All of his students surpassed him! He is old and outdated! #TeamKrillin #MakeMarronProudAgain

Oho, that's exactly what he wants you to think! Clearly he was the Master of puppets all along.

He's just doing a long con, pretend to be a perverted old man who can't even fly for years and really get those Vegas odds to skyrocket. Though after he wins and cashes out Goku, Vegeta, Buu and the like are just going to eat all the food in the multiverse and guess who's going to get stuck with the bill again.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Note that the ningen level is being dragged down by Yamcha and people weaker than Yamcha. It just means that the higher universes have less population or a better average. It says really nothing about peak performers like Goku.

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

Note that the ningen level is being dragged down by Yamcha and people weaker than Yamcha. It just means that the higher universes have less population or a better average. It says really nothing about peak performers like Goku.

It's not power levels.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Adder Moray posted:

It's not power levels.

Indeed it is not, which is why I am confused as to what it is.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Adder Moray posted:

It's not power levels.

yamcha's p trash in all aspects cept baseball

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Mordaedil posted:

Indeed it is not, which is why I am confused as to what it is.

probably actual person quality

like gohan's a solid 10, dende's a 12, goku's a .01, and yamcha is NaN

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's Ningen Quality Level

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I hope Ningen Level is never explained further.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I hope they explain that Frieza and Buus efforts actually raised the number significantly.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Rutibex posted:

I hope Ningen Level is never explained further.

What? You don't already understand it? Your Ningen level must be too​ low. :smugdog:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

sassassin posted:

I hope they explain that Frieza and Buus efforts actually raised the number significantly.

High Priest, gesturing to elaborate diagram on whiteboard: And so, as you can see, almost 70% of the people killed by Frieza deserved to die, along with their whole planet.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
I think, at that point, even knowing he'd get owned, Vegeta would have to try and punch the High Priest.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I teach eighth grade English. My students had to write small scenes with only a few guidelines to reign them in and perform those scenes.

One group wrote a scene about two men fighting over different ideals. One of the fighters was named "Zamasu." It was great.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

deadly_pudding posted:

High Priest, gesturing to elaborate diagram on whiteboard: And so, as you can see, almost 70% of the people killed by Frieza deserved to die, along with their whole planet.

Frieza saved the entire universe from the saiyans

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Raxivace posted:

That is exactly why he is going to fight.
To shut up non belivers like you :colbert:
#IBeliveRoshi

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Little Mac posted:

I teach eighth grade English. My students had to write small scenes with only a few guidelines to reign them in and perform those scenes.

One group wrote a scene about two men fighting over different ideals. One of the fighters was named "Zamasu." It was great.

D-did Zamasu win? You might have to be careful that student doesn't kill you and steal your body.

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.

Little Mac posted:

:bisonyes:

You're an excellent teacher.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Little Mac posted:

Okay, but did you have the kids pronounce it "Zamas" or "Zamasu"?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Little Mac posted:

In 7th grade, a friend and I had to write a story about two friends, Tetsuo and Kenny buying new clothes together.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

seiferguy posted:

In 7th grade, a friend and I had to write a story about two friends, Tetsuo and Kenny buying new clothes together.

Did Kenny die?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Little Mac posted:

If one of the characters didn't angrily exclaim "Zamas. ZAMAS." at least 6 times then you need to fail him

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

Little Mac posted:

Of Mice and Ningen.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMZuBSJ3LEc

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

AtheistMantis posted:

Of Mice and Ningen.
"Tell me about Boss Rabbit, George."

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
New DBZA was as unfunny as ever apart from 16's song which was perfect.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Disagree, it was very funny. Along with what happened to Mr. Satan and his red smear.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The usage of that Lost music was a nice touch.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
When are they going to get to the fireworks factory?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Stupid that TFS have gone donut steel and retconned Satan beating Cell imo

(Decent episode, some of the jokes went a bit too long)

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

sharktamer posted:

New DBZA was as unfunny as ever apart from 16's song which was perfect.

That song was the worst part of an otherwise stellar episode.

Anyway, it's nice to have a new, non-movie episode after all this time.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
your boy jimmy firecracker

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Some of the jokes went on a bit long but it was still good. Seriously still not feeling Satan/Hercule's voice though, the dub voice is just too good.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Wasn't a knockout episode, but transitions like they kinda needed to do today just don't lend themselves to knockout gags. Was still fun, looking forward to the rest.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Jiro posted:

Disagree, it was very funny. Along with what happened to Mr. Satan and his red smear.

Yeah I can see how redoing what was a very tedious part of the show with the same jokes was a good idea.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Man, you're all annoying overanalyzers and don't deserve good things.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Negrostrike posted:

Just as well that episode wasn't good then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Negrostrike posted:

utterly destroyed by Negrostrike

• Locked thread