Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Notice how that British Leftie is drinking wine, very unamerican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

OldTennisCourt posted:

I love how Lester is such an unimaginable piece of human garbage he couldn't help himself and had to draw the British guy as a fat ugly stereotype.

In totally undeserved fairness, Lester draws everyone as a fat ugly stereotype, even if the comic is supporting them. It's the only way he knows how to draw.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Voyager I posted:

In totally undeserved fairness, Lester draws everyone as a fat ugly stereotype, even if the comic is supporting them. It's the only way he knows how to draw.

And in an effort to live his own art, Lester himself is now a fat ugly stereotype.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Boy Howdy, Garrison and Branco is gonna have a hard time spinning today's news as a "special snowflakes are sad!" Not even the GOP wanted that Trumpcare-joke.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Garrison's already calling it a "victory".

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/845367587382845440

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

loving lol.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'm the republican majority flexing after a major setback to republican policy in congress

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the aftermath of the Westminster terror attack – Ukip politicians spoke out on Thursday, with Nigel Farage blaming multiculturalism and Paul Nuttall saying the Muslim community needed to do more to rid Britain of the ‘cancer’ of extremism"

Telegraph:

Indpendent:

Nicola Sturgeon warns Theresa May independence referendum block will be 'indefensible' after MSPs vote this week

Times:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked, "Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes."

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

After all these cartoons equating cars with deadly weapons, I really think there should be some kind of registry and licensing system for these deadly and destructive implements.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is he seriously still pushing the pizza thing?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

More foreign cartoons;

From the UAE

UAE

Netherlands

Spain

Austria

Austria

Austria

France

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is he seriously still pushing the pizza thing?

that's an old comic

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

oddium posted:

that's an old comic

From December. But :laffo: at him reposting it in a tweet today.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Even Alex Jones doesn't believe in pizzagate still.:lol:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Wow they whipped around real loving quick to rename Trumpcare "Ryancare". Phew!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

oddium posted:

that's an old comic

Nevertheless, he is still a pizza truther.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Cat Mattress posted:

i believe in pizza

pizza is real, and strong, and my friend

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

also i haven't eaten in a while

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I just ordered a pizza.

But lmao @ Garrison pretending this isn't an embarrassment for Donald as much as it is one for Ryan.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Get a load of these newbies not even reorienting from the entry corridor's orientation.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Trump was against Trumpcare the entire time? That's quite an alternative fact.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Bramhall

Shugojin posted:

i believe in pizza

pizza is real, and strong, and my friend

mods please take my decoder ring and then ban this sick filth

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Cat Mattress posted:

I've found a surprising number of people are, actually. That loving thing won't die. I would have thought after the guy walking in with a gun it would have, but nope. Everything that doesn't support the Comet Pizza conspiracy's existence is further proof that the conspiracy exists.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

this is glorious :allears:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Johnny Walker posted:

I've found a surprising number of people are, actually. That loving thing won't die. I would have thought after the guy walking in with a gun it would have, but nope. Everything that doesn't support the Comet Pizza conspiracy's existence is further proof that the conspiracy exists.

That's the beauty of conspiracy theories, everything that makes you wrong is actually a conspiracy. Their main line of thinking with regard to that guy that assaulted the pizza place is that he was a false flag intended to discredit pizza truthers, and also to serve as a cover for the pizza place remodeling and destroying evidence in the process.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
So when do we start winning? I was promised so much winning we would get sick of it.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

King Possum III posted:

From the UAE

...yyyeeaaahhh...: no

Fixed

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Perfect.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

I'm the Obamacare being swept away despite being kept in place due to Trump's and Ryan's incompetence.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Erenthal posted:

What the everloving gently caress is this even saying?
We must take the Holy Land from the heathen Muslims, Deus Vult

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

Speaking of Nazis, I dunno who is currently cartooning in Seattle but I would like someone to say something about this. Somehow it took the Washington AG a year to find out that a company where the boss sends emails to employees saying “terrorist savages” are allowing our “wonderful country to be backfilled with rubbish from the desperate and criminal populations of the third world” was a hotbed of workplace discrimination.

Oh and straight up white eugenics too.

David Horsey used to work for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, but no longer, obviously. Impressively, both he and Luckovich went to the University of Washington and cartooned for the student paper. No archives though. :(

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

How does he come up with so many ideas?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I like all the right wing cartoonists (or is it just Ramirez repeating himself? I'm not sure) acting like filibustering Gorsuch is petty politics but doing the same to Garland wasn't.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Shangri-Law School posted:

David Horsey used to work for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, but no longer, obviously. Impressively, both he and Luckovich went to the University of Washington and cartooned for the student paper. No archives though. :(
Yep, I grew up with Horsey. He was the only image of politicartoons I had growing up.

At some point, probably in this thread, I realized that bomb-rear end titties was not a usual feature of politicartoons.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 25, 2017

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

cheetah7071 posted:

I like all the right wing cartoonists (or is it just Ramirez repeating himself? I'm not sure) acting like filibustering Gorsuch is petty politics but doing the same to Garland wasn't.

I think any doubt that "the only moral X is our X" is the only consistent Republican platform has been thoroughly squashed by this point.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The first panel is an actual quote.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009

Xander77 posted:

What's a good term for the 4-chan crowd that Garrison hangs with? If not a term then at least a "if they're not literal channers, they are exactly the sort of people 4-chan agrees with / idolizes" definition.

It's 4chan's /pol/ board, and to be honest, at least a good third or so of 4chan hates them.

e:

I think Lester is the worst of our regulars at the moment, if only because Rall's a stopped clock right now, and the McCoys and Garrison can actually draw well instead of being a shittier version of Ramirez.

Fates End fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 25, 2017

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I got a kick out of that poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread