Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lmao, low energy Rex needed a pep talk from Putikins to go gather intel for him at the NATO summit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

anime was right posted:

if trump proposed single payer, how many dems would vote no even if it was literally Just Single Payer And That's It.

Most of them.

including pelosi

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Sees Republicans fail to pass a conservative health care bill because it was too liberal for the Republicans, despite Trump going all in on it and pushing it hard.

Then decides Trump is going to pass a liberal health care bill Obama couldn't bass with a Democratic Congress.

Trump supporters/Twitter political opinions are just so incredibly stupid.

They also believe that Gowdy will flex his muscles and oust Ryan

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

beats me

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

and i must meme posted:

i literally cannot imagine the sort of college student that votes republican

Sociopaths come in all ages

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

hey i was talking about trump uhc like, a year ago

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

if trump blames dems in this oval office speech thing, he's gonna get utterly demolished by the media

You know this is a lie.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Like how berniecrats love outting themselves as redhats

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

anime was right posted:

if trump proposed single payer, how many dems would vote no even if it was literally Just Single Payer And That's It.

no dems would vote no, if they knew what was good for them
it would be doa anyway in the house and senate due to my party

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Lmao, low energy Rex needed a pep talk from Putikins to go gather intel for him at the NATO summit.

Sex Tillerson is too lazy and dumb to even gather intel :(

guess it works if they put some mics his beer gut

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

would've been a great plan if he hadn't already ruined it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Solarin posted:

rich parents who bitch about excessive taxes on their third $10k vacation of the year. Basically imagine the children of this tweet

https://twitter.com/ReformedBroker/status/845251220038193152/photo/1

this dude is puppetmastering in replies so who knows i guess

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Solarin posted:

rich parents who bitch about excessive taxes on their third $10k vacation of the year. Basically imagine the children of this tweet

i too only find value in raw money

my life is a void

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Agrajag posted:

wonder what changed his mind

misread & double checked dates, it was rescheduled for March 31st (instead of the originally scheduled April 5-6)

originally stated reason for not attending was because of a China/Xi visit to the US at the same time

mannerup fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Mar 24, 2017

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

anime was right posted:

They would say it would kill American insurance company jobs and that it isn't worth that and fight against it. You can already see this happening with Hillarymen arguing with leftists on twitter.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scent of Worf posted:

Crying because they couldn't take healthcare away from poor people lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

guess it works if they put some mics his beer gut

im kinda digging how carsonesq tillerson is
hes super low energy relaxed

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

MariusLecter posted:

it's almost like financial fuckery is a bipartisan issue that both sides totally ignore

bernie > trump converts are fuckin' dumb as rocks though, gaw dam

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Solarin posted:

im the 40% gross effective tax rate that doesn't take into consideration deductions for any of the things listed later or earlier, including the 401k

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

A Handed Missus posted:

Somebody slipped a Freud

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CortezFantastic posted:

March
http://trumpbone.zone

• Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress
• NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
• Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
• Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case
• Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
• It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked
• Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
• Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
• Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
• Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
• Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
• Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
• Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves
• CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
• Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
• HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
• NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
• Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"
• Rachel Maddow scoops Trump's 2005 tax returns and finds he paid $38 million in taxes, on $150 million in incoming, not counting another $100 million in income from his 1995 tax loss. It is heavily implied that Trump leaked his own taxes considering they could well be his best returns.
• Trump wakes up and whines about fake news and Snoop Dogg shooting a clown version of him in a music video
• House intel leaders find zero evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped.
• Paul Ryan admits there is no way the AHCA bill can not pass in the House as is.
• Hawaiian Federal Judge strikes down the second Muslim ban, this time using Trump and his close advisers' words against them.
• Trump holds a rally in Nashville immediately after the judge struck down the ban, and rambles on about how we should go back to the original EO. Also leads the crowd into "Lock her up" chants (reminder: multiple Trump cabinet members have been using private e-mail accounts).
• A 2018 budget is unveiled that has massive increases to defense spending, and major cuts to the EPA and things like arts and Meals on Wheels
• Sebastian Gorka, a top national security adviser to President Trump and all around nutjob, is found to be a member of Vitezi Rend, a Hungarian group of Neo-Nazis..
• An airstrike on a mosque in Aleppo is called, leaving dozens upon dozens dead.
• Trump and Angela Merkel, Germany PM, have a meeting, and during the photo op Merkel asks Trump if they would like to shake hands, which he refuses. Then they have a press conference where he implies they were both wiretapped by Obama, and that he gets his sources from Fox News instead of the agencies he runs.
• Trump admin files papers to the federal court in Maryland to appeal the second Muslim ban.
• The White House has been installing aides in Cabinet agencies that are checking and testing loyalty to Trump. A move that hasn't been done by previous presidents.
• FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers had a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee. It was extremely partisan, with Dems asked pointed questions about Russia and GOPers (namely Gowdy) more focused on leaks to reporters. Comey confirmed they are currently investigating the Trump/Russia connection. At one point, Trump tweeted Russia didn't not influence the election, and they both looked insanely pissed.
• Trump holds a rally in Kentucky and surprisingly does not mention the hearing at all.
• Paul Manafort allegedly took $750k from former Ukraine President who was pro-Russian and made steps to hide the payment
• Rex Tillerson plans to skip an April NATO meeting to instead meet the Chinese President when he visits the US. Also plans to go to Russia at the end of the month.
• Ivanka is getting an office in the West Wing for some reason along with security clearance and it is totally normal and not at all that Donald wants to gently caress his daughter.
• Trump meets with House GOP members in the morning to bully them into passing the AHCA. He makes vague threats about making sure they won't get reelected.
• Chuck Schumer calls for SC nominee Gorsuch's delay of hearing due to Trump-Russia prove by the FBI
• AP reports Manafort has been working with a Russian billionaire to promote Russian influence in America since 2005.
• House Intelligence Chairman Nunes comes out and says Trump's transition team, and perhaps Trump himself, were inadvertently surveilled by feds because they were talking to Russians who were bugged. The White House immediately hops on this to say that their wiretap claim is real.
• Trump demands a vote on AHCA on the aniversary of Obamacare's signing. After being about 25-30 votes off, he pulls in the House Freedom Caucus and other House GOP members to beg them to commit career suicide. He says this is there last chance. Then after spending all day telling them the vote was happening today, they push it to tomorrow.
• Trump gives possibly his most unhinged interview yet with Time about the way he lies. No words can express its insanity. Just read.
• Nunes cancels a public hearing next week with Obama's director of National Intelligence, CIA director, and attorney general. Many flags across parties are raised that Nunes, instead of telling the new info to the committee, ran to the White House instead.
• After spending all day saying the vote is happening, forcing House members to make a choice, and presumably to be put on a "list" by Trump for voting no, the AHCA is pulled from vote. The Republicans are in pure chaos. The President bluffed and folded. The worst poker move. On a phone call to Robert Costa, Trump begins to blame the Democrats(!?!) who weren't even offered a seat at the table, and whose votes they don't even need.

Thanks for the synopsis.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

ShutteredIn posted:

Alt-right twitter is going for... single payer for whites only I guess?

https://twitter.com/JohnCzahor/status/845401929417142272

they're not wrong that outflanking the Democrats to the left on health care might have been a good way for Trump to cut the Republican party's Obamacare gordian knot, split the Dems, sideline the HFC, and build an enduring right wing populist majority- it's actually one of the things I was worried about when I thought Trump (or his advisors) might be much smarter than they actually are

unfortunately the time to do that would have been when a newly elected Trump first took office, when he was an unknown quantity that was unbeholden to GOP orthodoxy and perception was that he was at the head of a new populist surge- I think his actions over the last two months and with this healthcare bill in particular have basically precluded any possibility he might be able to realign the Republican party internally or in the public's eye in such a manner, even if he were interested in doing so

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/845404380354527233

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MariusLecter posted:

wikileaks thread has been a hilarious honeypot for them

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mishaq posted:

im the 40% gross effective tax rate that doesn't take into consideration deductions for any of the things listed later or earlier, including the 401k

Well consider the fact that this budget was probably the best whey could come up with to look good lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1275

still the greatest healthcare plan

:smugdog:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao BBC push update on my phone just now:

The US Republican healthcare bill has collapsed. How bad is this for President Trump? Very bad.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ShutteredIn posted:

They would say it would kill American insurance company jobs and that it isn't worth that and fight against it. You can already see this happening with Hillarymen arguing with leftists on twitter.

after the election we had? where the dem constituency had almost globally moved left? lunacy!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao it's so shameless

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

lmfao it's so shameless

it's a good quote, and right

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau posted:

These Democrats are just saying common sense things at a normal tone when they should be totally chaos dunking on the GOP.

Fake edit: Pelosi: "Quite frankly I think they might have accomplished something by now"

Democrats hate winning.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fuckin lamo this bbc news push

"The US Republican healthcare bill has collapsed. How bad is this for President Trump? Very bad."

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
lol i looked at this thread for the first time today and instantly knew that title was mill bitchell. can't say that guy doesn't have a distinctive twitter voice

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Solarin posted:

Maybe these poors should stop living above their means. Some of us have a strong work ethic and bootstraps. I never complained about not having enough, I just worked harder and saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

hahahahaha what a loving child.

• Locked thread