Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

malhavok posted:

Is that gonna be like the reliquaries of rarirty during the doctor strange event dropping higher level catalysts and then never again?

Its Gaz. Anything is possible from your own imagination and then more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I'm honestly surprised that we've gone this many patches and they've never had one where the item upgrade recipes change things to ilvl 61 and 62, or 64 and 65. It feels like an easy win for team bug.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
someone had an ilevel 62 unique in GROOT FORCE chat the other day, it happens

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Yeah I had an ilvl 64, poo poo's weird.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Truly Uniques...

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
Started playing this again recently against my better judgement.

Is the way to play this still running terms and one-shots, or should I be doing something else?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Sdoots posted:

Started playing this again recently against my better judgement.

Is the way to play this still running terms and one-shots, or should I be doing something else?

Go to cosmic hightown or midtown and don't leave. Also I purged you from the poe guild but if you wan't to come back just say so.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Jusupov posted:

Go to cosmic hightown or midtown and don't leave. Also I purged you from the poe guild but if you wan't to come back just say so.

Dude, I bought one of those guild stash tabs. I figured that'd make me an honorary "cool dude" or some poo poo.

(It's all good, I don't have it installed right now anyways. If I do start playing it again at some point I'll let you know.)

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Sdoots posted:

Dude, I bought one of those guild stash tabs. I figured that'd make me an honorary "cool dude" or some poo poo.

(It's all good, I don't have it installed right now anyways. If I do start playing it again at some point I'll let you know.)

No you bought four of them. The default cap is really low and I got rid of everyone who hadn't played in a while and your last login was like september. You should definitely come back in the summer when 3.0 comes with the 6 new acts.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Jusupov posted:

PoE is a worse video game than Marvel heroes in every single way.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Gibbering Madness posted:

The people that post builds on the oforums for PoE are actually useful instead of being TonyBing.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

So what's the max xp that can be stacked now with new buffs?

Does having 1400% xp boost from the old boosts cause crazy returns with story mode?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Grinning Goblin posted:

The people that post builds on the oforums for PoE are actually useful instead of being TonyBing.

How dare you. Tony Bing is a national treasure (of the great nation of Scotland).

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

How dare you. Tony Bing is a national treasure (of the great nation of Scotland).

Leowyld is an oforums treasure.

Tony Bing is just the town drunk we all laugh at.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Grinning Goblin posted:

Leowyld is an oforums treasure.

Tony Bing is just the town drunk we all laugh at.

Not all Scottish folk are drunks. Racist.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Not all Scottish folk are drunks. Racist.

I mean, drinking would explain the stuff that he posts.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
i downvoted tonybing's builds on marvelheroes.info for having terrible power selections and bad gear and catalysts you can't actually get in game and he got all my comments deleted

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

i downvoted tonybing's builds on marvelheroes.info for having terrible power selections and bad gear and catalysts you can't actually get in game and he got all my comments deleted

His builds are his life. I'm laughing but also not surprised in the slightest. Cracks me up.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Grinning Goblin posted:

I mean, drinking would explain the stuff that he posts.

Hemingway. Bukowski. Bing. Many great authors hit the bottle.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

His builds are his life. I'm laughing but also not surprised in the slightest. Cracks me up.

Please don't hate. Bing builds are no laughing matter. They are Art.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

All aboard the Bingbus, bros.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Cease to Hope posted:

If you try to downvote a build, it now opens a text input area, and asks you why you want to downvote. Not sure if that's specific to BingBuilds, or all builds.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I am so happy TonyBing is still alive. Unreasonably so.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Is the guy who put 17 points in all of his skills for ~versatility~ still around?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yes, he's currently posting highly rated builds and videos under the pseudonym TonyBing.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kainser posted:

Is the guy who put 17 points in all of his skills for ~versatility~ still around?

"If you don't like it, vote down and move on"

*votes down*

"WHAT? Why didn't you like it??"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

bing bong tony bing so simple

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

yo I didn't like it..... I LOVED IT!

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I miss the disagree button on the oforums, you don't get people claiming that disagreeing on their build post is like insulting their child anymore.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:cosmic2day:

I won the last tourney using Mr Bing's ultimate rogue guide

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Kainser posted:

I miss the disagree button on the oforums, you don't get people claiming that disagreeing on their build post is like insulting their child anymore.

this is really what killed the game

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

for bing and bountry

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

If you try to downvote a build, it now opens a text input area, and asks you why you want to downvote. Not sure if that's specific to BingBuilds, or all builds.

i know, but i did that and explained why and he got it deleted

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Bingburger with dat bingsauce mmmmmmm

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kheldarn posted:

Yeah that's for all builds now. If you can delete the comment and it removes the downvote then laffo, another victory for safespace carebears.

Pizza Partisan
Sep 22, 2003
Can I get a Groot Force invite?

In-game name is surrealcatalyst.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

ICP is today's daily and all the bosses there are dropping ARMOR drives.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Pretty sure that's been happening since two ARMOR events ago...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
It's also still ICP and the amount of drives is pretty insignificant.