Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Rocks posted:

I eat 5 filet o fishes and 5 large sodas a day. It costs me $5 and I'm in loving great shape and will fight all of you

How the hell? each filet of fish (just the sandwich, no fries or drink) is like $4.75 here.

edit: filet of ed balls

edit 2: how did the ed balls thing get started?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

If you're bulking, Peanut Butter is about a quarter per thousand calories at most so ez to add on more there, and it's extremely good for you

Epic High Five posted:

tho to tell the truth that veggie line item for me is usually a tin of cheap sardines

Are you mocking me? :thinkingemoji.gif

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao that fuckin flynn guy is something else

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Agrajag posted:

lol holy poo poo i thought that was jsut cspam being cspam but trump really wanted that enemies list hahaa

Some of his staff around Bannon have started purging phones because they'll be subpoenaed soon.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Also Maddow saying apparently the Bank of Cypress gave some documents about Manaforts shady shady dealings to US investigators

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rocks posted:

I eat 5 filet o fishes and 5 large sodas a day. It costs me $5 and I'm in loving great shape and will fight all of you

That would be $6, or $10 if you don't eat them all at once and pound all the sodas at once, and only if you lived somewhere that filet o fishes were a dollar

FRAUD

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

lol holy poo poo i thought that was jsut cspam being cspam but trump really wanted that enemies list hahaa

Even more amazingly, he got told no by Paul loving Ryan.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

eonwe posted:

ranch is disgusting

https://i.imgur.com/RH3E8H8.gifv

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/wilw/status/845442631018557440

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sincx posted:

How the hell? each filet of fish (just the sandwich, no fries or drink) is like $4.75 here.

edit: filet of ed balls

edit 2: how did the ed balls thing get started?

if your get two of them it is cheaper than one because they are on the two for $2.50 menu

yeah it's hosed up and no i'm not proud that i know this

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
hey everyone check out my donald trump impression

im a stupid loving idiot that is way out of his depth
*behaves oafishly*
*is not self aware*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Agrajag posted:

how do you restructure something that has yet to exist?

We know the general details and things like the meals on wheels cut are going to piss off more than 23 or whatever republicans.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

lmao that fuckin flynn guy is something else

He is going to get such an amazing deal if he turns on the rest of the crooked fucks. Maybe being the first thrown under the bus means you're most likely to survive

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
y'all got your buckets nearby

cause it sounds like goons eatin trash in here

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
trump supporters are on some real fox and the grapes poo poo right now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

lol this is the entire white house press schedule guidance for the weekend

baby Trump will probably spend the whole weekend pouting and abusing his very sad staff.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

wow isnt taht like illegal? on several levels?

something to do with records keeping act or something?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

euphronius posted:

I'm totally drunk and have health care

Thank u suicide caulkass

same

thuicide caulk rear end

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

Are you mocking me? :thinkingemoji.gif

I don't joke about tinned little oily fishes

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

XK posted:

I wanted them to force the vote, and for Trump to make an enemy list based on the vote, and then everyone votes no.

How could anything be better than for everyone to be on Trump's enemy list.

Seriously, the Republicans need to stop acting like Trump is a Republican. They need to circle the wagons and treat him like an outsider. They won't, and it will poison them.

I mean the whole reason the Republicans awkwardly embraced Trump (aside from the fear of their base siding with him and devouring them in primaries/elections) was the distant hope that he'd rubberstamp their agenda so long as he gets all the credit and everyone calls him Mr. President. Now when it comes to probably the biggest item on their legislative agenda, Trump helped gently caress the entire thing up with his rushing and fumbling, and now that it failed a showdown vote that he forced he's thrown up his hands and is sulking rather than trying to start over on it. It's a complete disaster and they'd basically be better off with a Democrat in power against whom they could rail and send toothless repeal Obamacare bills again.

There's actually plenty of terrible stuff they've been able to squeak through that wasn't as high-profile as this so it's probably not actually a net loss for them, but you do have to wonder if there's a tipping point where legislative scraps won't be worth the endless bullying and disrespect that'll just culminate in electoral destruction down the line anyway.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im glad that republicans got owned either way :cheers:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

jokes on him i've been drinking cum from all sorts of animals to be sure

just lol if you haven't been eating your own cum to save money on food.

cernovich is dumb cause he thinks its testosterone boosting but it's just a good way to save money

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i'm not gonna go on wesley crusher's word about this actually happening, but uh isn't it like super illegal to do this poo poo if you're under investigation?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I just ate dicks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

someone made a tweet with a huge list that had one line about food, better talk about food for 4 pages

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Maybe Trump's goal was to destroy the republican party all along??

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Donkwich posted:

y'all got your buckets nearby

cause it sounds like goons eatin trash in here

i kno rite? fat lardasses in here talking about loving ranch. only fatsos love that poo poo

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

would

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

lifehack: pour a bottle of ranch into a condom and then put it in your dishwasher on the highest setting, the ranch will boil and crust and then you can pop the condom to get delicious ranch orbs

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

So far the Trump administration has had so many twists and turns, I'm reminded of the HBO show Game of Thrones.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

texaholic posted:

Maybe Trump's goal was to destroy the republican party all along??

12 dimensional chess ain't got poo poo on the game trump is playing

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Filet of fish are 2 for $4 I can't imagine them being cheaper anywhere else. They are also nasty. Maybe you have some coupon scam to get them half price and are filling a water cup with soda, but I don't see how you get 5 of them or can eat them without vomiting. Really though in my hood if you tell the manager they shorted you 5 filet o fish they will just give you 5 fillet o fish.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol isn't that a crime

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

but her e-mails

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

true bulking masters know the real value is ordering 10-12 of whichever burger is a dollar now

that or a 12 pack of taco bell tacos

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

wil wheaton's posting I mean

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A brutal leg day does things to your appetite

terrible things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Elephanthead posted:

Filet of fish are 2 for $4 I can't imagine them being cheaper anywhere else. They are also nasty. Maybe you have some coupon scam to get them half price and are filling a water cup with soda, but I don't see how you get 5 of them or can eat them without vomiting. Really though in my hood if you tell the manager they shorted you 5 filet o fish they will just give you 5 fillet o fish.

gently caress you man filet of fish is liekt he only good thin on the menu aside from fries and nuggies

• Locked thread